Rangrasiya

Errm, one second.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Paro's current state of mind:

Her whole world has been shattered by Rudra , apparently. She is a hostage and she wants to run away. She hates the very sight of Rudra and is terrified of him. She is still ruing her tragedy of losing her first husband. She is miserable. She is trying to find solace in Rudra's loving family. She is a woman of rare spine who is sticking to her stand and does not mind going all guns blazing on Rudra or anyone else for that matter when cornered.She is putting up a brave front because she knows she chose to return to Rudra and she will fight him , come what may.  

What you are being shown in the show everyday:

1. Paro calls Rudra a Jallaad  everyday. Check.

2. Paro blames him for every misery.Check. 

3. Paro cries in solitude and rues her destiny by singing that beautiful Bhajan. Check. 

4. Paro smiles and glows when Maithli and Sunheri are around. Check. 

5. Paro is still dazed by her short lived first marriage and remembers her first husband. Check.

6. Paro takes out all her emotional anger on Rudra and is vocal about it. Check. 

7. Paro feels suffocated and exhausted in this haweli and this war. Check. 

8. Paro chooses others' happiness over her own. Check. 

9. Paro tells you everyday how she doesn't want to marry Rudra and how depressed she is. Check.

10. Maithli discusses Paro's sadness with anyone who is willing to hear. Check.

This post is just to bring to notice of all the viewers that the creative team has left no stone un-turned in showing and expressing Paro's misery and turmoil. Its expressed every single day in every single episode. 

Rudra and Paro have been assigned only two flashbacks  to feel horrible about themselves. 

1. Paro's flashbacks are of her wedding and her husband's loss. 
2. Rudra's flashbacks are of his darling Mom. 

Isse zyaada flashbacks dekar screen time waste nahin kar sakte. In case, you have more ideas on showing Paro's feelings as though none are being shown already, feel free to tweet NF , GH, ST. 

And if you think showing one's feelings means long drawn out monologues and sad Bollywood songs in the background and aansu bahoing with baal flying, welcome to RR. Yahaan dukh bhi classy and sassy hotaa hai.

Thank you.😉
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You rock MKM!

Thank you so much for this post!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RES :D

Yaaay I was SO waiting for your post..!! 🤗

EDIT:
You said it SO well Vicky-Sa.. They have been showing Paro's pains and her feelings in every episode.. There is not ONE time when she is not accusing Rudra for destroying her.. For taking away her loved ones away from her.. Which includes her mami, Thakurain, Bindi, Rukmani, etc etc.. Currently, they HAVE  a tough job in hand..They HAVE to move the plot further in male lead's absence and resorting to flashbacks, they cannot waste more time.. And I have to applaud them today for carrying on the show so well and for showing that beautiful scene of Paro reading Rudra's childhood letters ..
It was heartwrenching..! ❤️

Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Sexy post vicky 😆
I know you have mentioned this before ...their love story is loosly based on the stockholm syndrome right ...today I felt it strongly . 

Maybe its because I saw highway recently 😆 I could feel a strong connect .
This content was originally posted by: -Swetz-

You rock MKM!

Thank you so much for this post!

Thank you and the pleasure is all mine, babe.😆😆
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vicky !!!😆
crisp and concise eh 😉?? 
Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

RES :D

Yaaay I was SO waiting for your post..!! 🤗

Thank you but from tomorrow , I am not there for two weeks. Will miss you!🤗
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

Sexy post vicky 😆

I know you have mentioned this before ...their love story is loosly based on the stockholm syndrome right ...today I felt it strongly . 

stockholm syndrome kaha, yeh toh bilkul Lima syndrome hai 😆😆
golpokobita thumbnail
Very good post MKM! Loved your style... 
The episode was really a good one. But the hero today is Tejawat! I am just bowled by his aura and style.. If only i was not taught to like the good and dislike the evil .. I would have gone deewana fro Thakur. 

Sumer is going have a lots of screen space and I love his character. He will be the end of Mohini (that useless Lugai! ) one day. 

Paro looks beautiful when she smiles. She is already sympathetic to Rudra despite all the misery he brought to her life .. what will when she will get to know that this is the boy she gifted her doll to! She will be totally fallen... 

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

Sexy post vicky 😆

Thanks baby. Phewww! Ye baat ittni baar explain ho chuki hai. The show is called 'Rangrasiya' because that is Rudra's character from PARO'S POV. How she perceives him and how your perception on him changes alongwith Paro. 

Yes, this show is based on both Stockholm and Lima Syndromes.😳