OS: Yesterday and Tomorrow--Jallad (completed) *mature content* - Page 15

Posted: 9 years ago
Hee hee "Jallad"  ðŸ˜³

Okay, now that I have a had a blushy giggle...I will revert to being a stalkery reader.  ðŸ˜›

From a term of distate to a term of endearment...it's amazing a journey that two people can take.

I had initially thought after reading the title in the sneak peek that you might choose to show the 'jallad' aspect of Rudra's character through the terrible torture sessions.  You write those exceptionally well and I had mentally girded myself to read this in Yesterday's Jallad segment.  So imagine my surprise reading about Paro's wish to visit the annual mela and Rudra's desire to accompany her...  Love it when the unexpected happens!

He acted on his animal instincts and cornered his prey waiting for her to give in.  But Paro is no wilting flower and refused to get involved.  It sucks that she had to go to such an extent to stump him but it's unsurprising that she's taken that step.  Rudra being upset and anxious about Paro's non-participation in their battle and then finally revealing his real intentions was my favourite part.  And I feel the CVs too if we go by the recent teasing, crying, cold shoulder and then a promised treat to manao his unhappy lady.

As for the tomorrow part of the Jallad...whilst the garam garam sections where most definitely garma garam  ðŸ˜³  I loved the reflective Paro thinking about the Jallad in her life.  How his presence has changed her life and opened up her world.  He gone from being just a Jallad to her own Jallad...her husband, her love and her protector.

Although quick question...any chance of getting a glimpse of the Jallad and the Title at the mela in later stories????  ðŸ˜³