Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA FF:Sirf meri Ho *THREAD-5 part-67 on page 126 preview on page 144 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lpsakshi

dont stop u r writings girl 

those are awesome ðŸ˜‰

Yeah i will not allow her to stop her writings .. 

😉
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 61
wowoowowow.. awesome too good mind blowing so RaYa had enjoyed the day with family too cute update... I so so so loved it... all the way Ram made such a beautiful plan so ad Nuts too good awesome u just so loved it the way Ram surprises Priya with his both gifts... 2nd one was best... I really liked it... all had enjoyed the picnic day a lot... & what a grand end for a grand opening thread. .. just loved it RaYa r always sizing hoy anytime when they r all alone moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 62
awww awesome too good just can't wait to read further but before that wanna comment on this superb abt their morning romance they were just outstanding like always... so marriage done happily & all the rituals completed one after other nicely. .. that was no fair RaYa escaped their morning teasing well not minded much as RaYa gave the biggest happiness in form of their love sign too good but what us this what happen suddenly what new twist r abt to come hope everything is soon to be normal... wanna a read what will be RaYa's reaction over baby news so moving for next. ...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 63 & 64
no...no.no... I never wanted thus to happen like this poor RaYa khusi aate aate hi cheen jati hai can't belive this cruelty of life can't stop my self reading both update... really have no words to describe the pain of RaYa going threw... how can he touch her like thus so ... so ... bad plz god nothing need to happen Priya or thier Baby either RaYa wont be able to forgot this this so much painful can't write more abt this moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 65
omg can't wait to read back to back updates but have to comment also so here I m... thank god Ashwin never succeed to do anything with Priya wither she would never ever forgive her self... Shurti 's part was really needed hope she recovers soon. .. god that both got died awesome I m liking the fact that Shurti herself killed him he really don't worth it... she deserves much batter then him but seeing Ram is so much pain when their biggest happiness were abt to joy their life is much much much painful then anything hope everything be normal soon but seeing Priya's conditions I don't think the up coming days going to be more harsh for them moving for next part...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 66
ur with each update u r making RaYa's life hell can't imagine how come their all happiness just got vanished... honestly I so.. so... so... hate this update. .. RaYa lost their baby... Priya lost her love her faith on herself... can't imagine how much RaYa going threw all the pain really this is the most painful update of this FF till now can't imagine RaYa's separation now not any more... when will they showers with happiness again. ... now when ever Ram will touch her she will diffidently gonna remember that creature which I won't be able to bare hope u take fast forward & end this track soon moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 67
I thought what Ram is doing is wrong by not telling her truth one or other day she will cone to know & that day will be more shock for her then this... but as he has decided by not telling her truth & waiting for Sruthi to tell I guess this will lead might be big misunderstanding btw them but will wait to read for more to go on any conclusions so with this this thread also ended now moving for next update...
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much leena . i will give reply to each of your msgs later
but really loved to read your comments