Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

*-MESSAGE/FEEDBACK for the CVs-*

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Have something to say? Wanna convey your message to the Production House?? Take it out all hereπŸ˜† This is a thread dedicated to our ESteemed CVs of the Show and the people responsible for the Storyline and the other script related things. The Starcast, the Song Sequence, the Future Tracks, Suspense, Title Track, Montage, etc, etc, etc. There are so many things that needs to be taken care of in a Show. And when it comes to a Strong and Powerful Storyline of the Show like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir! It has to be the Best of the Best!! What say guyz?!! Isn't it true...

So, here's a chance to put forth your Opinion and feedbacks for the Show in one single Destination, "Message/Feedback for the CVs"

Start writing in your POVs here and we shall try and forward the link of this thread to the Authorities of the Show. And You never know... may be One Day your wishes get full-filled!! Happy?? Naaah... Let's see if this works.

The only limitation would be.. any other Topics created for this purpose from now on, will be Moved here by the DT Members!! Deal?? Good... so Bang it on... we would Love to hear You Say... iss pyaar ko kya naam dooonn....ek baar phir !!😎

For any concerns/questions regarding this, please feel  free to PM either Shikha (starry.phoenix) or Munni (munnihyderabad)

Thanks/Regards
always at your service*
IPKKND-EBP DT πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i think cv is spying this forum realy everytime we mention something it happens in the show 🀣

But great idea! πŸ˜› Edited by .SajnaVe. - 10 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats gr8 idea shikha πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love this show, it has best actors, characters, story, best title song everything is awesome. ...but I do feel sad when ppl bash this as abusive show! but sad its true! I know CVs know what they r showing and will giv proper, reasonable ending to this abuse against womens. I request CVs pls tone down abhay and sulbha taai's physical/mental torture towards jyoti...its unbearable 😭 and pls no abortion this time...atleast give strength to jyoti to save her baby frm this monsters 😑 if abhay cant change into human pls bring a new gentle man in jyoti's life... let aastha find jyoti's poor condition at her sasural and save her frm that hell

pls change title montage :|

galti se bhi dont make shlok think about aditi. ..btw ths swati/aditi track is intresting

I wanna see aashlok sleeping in same bed πŸ˜ƒ

pls continue office track. .after shlok changed office setting and sharing a same cabin for him & aastha we didn't get any scene frm office. ..I wanna see their nokjokh, lovely dovey scene frm Mr & mrs shlok agnihotri's cabin

want a full of aashlokilicious episode with title song in bg

pls introduce pooja, shlok's sis, if that character was a part of Agnihotri mansion. πŸ€”

want to know more about anjali niranjan relationship. ...about her parents. πŸ€”

and ofcourse abt varad-sojal relationship too... why he dnt wanna go out with his wife? its reason? πŸ€”

kalindi's past!

pls a request, u guys hav so many twists & secrets o unfold, pls give us everything n as shocking revealings...pls dont make us complaints that itna tanda twists. ..for this we waited this much...😑 ...my experience made me to ask this πŸ˜ƒ

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

What can i say ... with this aditi and cant controle mine mind i am going CrazyπŸ˜†
with the stove scene i was like she is gonna hurt Aashta ...But nothing  happend!
then she give shlok something too drink i was freaking out did she put someeething it ...But Nothing happend Again!
CV your playing a good game with us  Keeep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
Gomsy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...keep it up CV's πŸ‘
jannat_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And ton of thnx for that amazing precap
Now i know whole i will be thinking about that scene
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thank god thank you for the update
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs wl giv us a current whn v least expct!
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

just don't destroy aashlok as a couple n don't kill jyoti off. Love everything abt show.
Oranges89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was over at Tinkerbell5's post and this question prompted me to start a new thread (hope u don't mind Tinkerbell5 πŸ€—

When will the CVs change that so that Shlok gets affected and not Astha? 

I feel that Shlok does get affected by Astha but we don't see it in the obvious way that we see Astha getting affected. We see it when Shlok pulls away from Aditi when he sees that Astha is uncomfortable with Aditi being so close to him. We see it when he quietly takes in Astha's apology (even though he pours water all over it) and when she puts up the curtains and he takes care of her injured finger. Shlok is the quiet one and always has been. 

The biggest indicator that Astha affects him is his recurring need to revisit Swati, because thats the only way he can stop himself from falling for Astha. This way he can remind himself that 'no, he cannot fall for someone again, cause she'll just eat your heart for breakfast-lunch-dinner-midnight snack and walk away.' 

If we look back, Shlok started to revisit Swati feels when Astha moved into his room and started being all nice and endearing to him? 

What are your guys thoughts?