Cheetah's Part 1 (Cont. from part 1)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
So as you all know, Jai was injured and Bani was sad......but nobody knew what had happened.

So, the next day. breakfast came as usual.Jai(injured )and Bani(sad😭)had their breakfast and now. The door bell rang. Jai got up ready to open it. Don't worry Jai, I'll get it. Bani said. Bani walked to the door. There stood Pushkar and someone they had never met.The two were welcomed into the house.So? Jai how are you? Everything is good? asked Pushkar. Yes, I am fine. Yesterday I banged my head... Answered Jai. But Jai knew that it was a lie...He did not want to tell Pushkar and his friend what had happened. So come Bani meet my friend. His name is Amrit. They got to know each other, and Amrit and Pushkar then left.

When it was noon, Jai phoned the police, to report on the incident that happened the day before. He explained all he could remember. Bani collected all the evidence she could find.

After lunch, the police investigator arrived (Inspector Sahib), He was taken up and given all theinformation/evidence. Bani then told Jai that she was going to visit Piya. When she left. Jai started to get a little scared. Then like the day before, he heard music...😕 Then claps..👏👏... the wind rustled....  Jai?? said a voice, but this time it was a different voice. Jai did not follow the voice this time. But called the police. When the police arrived, they found.......😕
OMG another suspense what did they find!!!
write soon!!!
hun i was wondering if you can continue your ff in the same topic so it will be easier for us!!
sure thing, so ill continue like this... sure
umm sweetie.. can u plz put the link up for ur first part!! i am unable to
make a link with the second part! sorry!!

good job though! plz do continue!

Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

umm sweetie.. can u plz put the link up for ur first part!! i am unable to
make a link with the second part! sorry!!

good job though! plz do continue!

yhhh samee ere...!!

fanksxxx