OS - Tum bin....Updt - Page 2 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Tum bin - Part 2

Rudra tugged Paro down,,, tugged because Paro was still not sure what was going on exactly... he told her to stay in the room and now he himself was dragging her down... Tugging...

Paro kept looking around at the balcony. There was this man who kept staring at her, noting her every step... She looked back at Rudra,, he didn't seem to be bothered, his only aim it looked like was to tug Paro down to the Sangeet...Paros eye shot back to the guy at the balcony...he was still following her every step,,, so  weird, But Paro just couldn't stop,,,, Rudra was leading her down, not even once looking back at her...

Finally...Paro felt Rudra stopping, but yet he didn't release his hold on her wrist..Paro tried to wriggle her hand out, and the Rudra turned to look at her, with his eyebrows arched in a question mark...

Paro bhaisa, aap aagayee, apne hi sangeet mai!!...Rudra banna aap dono bhi ab naach leejiye...yeh haath ki jagad wahan boohuth kaam aayegi... sur mai naachne ke liye...

Rudra turned towards Paro and his head turned inwards to him, indicating to her, Come lets dance.

She went in with the flow... But ...But she couldn't hear any sound, any music, they only thing she could feel was Rudras strong palm holding her bare waist and moving her along with the music, along with him, She looked around, looked over his shoulder,, yes it was her sangeet, all were smiling at her, her eyes stopped at a lady who was not... where have I seen her before? thought Paro...Definitely somewhere before, somewhere in the same shingaar, somewhere at a sangeet like this... somewhere... yes, Paro had seen the lady before, at her own sangeet before, That lady...Laila...

Laila didn't looked please at all, but didn't laila recognize me? thought Paro. Laila also kept eyeing Rudra and then Laila's eyes swiftly moved to the balcony... There at the same man, still looking at Paro, his eyes moved with every movement Paro and Rudra made... Paro felt so uneasy...

Did she know anybody in this sangeet of hers? Yes... the only one she knew was holding her right now...

Her eyes now rested at Rudra again, he didn't seem to notice anything today, he didn't seem to notice her concern. He had a slight smile on his face, his throat gulped air down, as if he was thirsty...and his hands were holding her to make her move to the rhythm...

He is smiling...kya yeh gaana ethna khoobsurat tha? Pyaas tho mujhe laagi hai,,,, ek pyale pechaan ki... thought Paro...His touch today was different... he was just holding her, not feeling her in any way... but why was she sad because of this.

Rudra felt something was not all that right, a girl who always had something to say back to him, today was just standing along with him,,,, no... dancing along with him, no she was not dancing, she was just moving the way his hands told her to..

Rudra leaned forward and whispered in to her ears, very softly, only for her to hear... Azad kar dhoonga... is gaane ki baadh, azad kar dhoonga iss jagad se...

The music stopped... her hands which were enclosed in his hands were held firmly against his chest... His heart...

Paro looked down at her hands.. Rudra followed her gaze...and then just dropped her hand...Maybe she didn't like this...thought rudra... he turned back to walk away from Paro...

Paro was still holding both her hands, she looked around... Laila was nowhere to be seen and she automatically looked above,,, the man there was still staring at her, as if waiting to make his next move...

Paro closed her eyes at Rudra's back,, with her mind screaming... Azzadi !!, aaj nahi, iss waqt nahi.

and her heart let out a lil sound...Rudra...

Just then he turned back to look right into her eyes... and that's when she let out a lil gasp...

Edited by sara_in - 10 years ago
2 excellent updates. Has she just been shot? Do continue soon 
Originally posted by Hunnybunny3

2 excellent updates. Has she just been shot? Do continue soon 

Wow ... thank you. Nice perceptive. Nice question. 

This OS was based on the long ago precap shown on the turbanned man taking the shot... yes i want that shot, but i am still undecided whether the shot got fired or who got shot... will go back to my la la land to update and write Part 3
Amazing amazing amazing!!!
Loved it
Pls update soon
Awesome is what it is
That was a cliffhanger. What's going to happen next. Did she get hurt? Update soon.
Originally posted by sara_in

That is a very good idea... should try...

but for that i need:

1) more of PARUD on screen, i just hope Ashish is back in action soon and gives us more lovey dovey scenes.

and more importantly

2) i need to read and reread all the wonderful posts to borrow ideas...😳

You have very good imagination and I am sure u will manage Sara.
Originally posted by custodian75

You have very good imagination and I am sure u will manage Sara.

Continuing  my OS as you suggested, thanks for the encouragement... i am already all blushing and hitting the roof types...😳 
Originally posted by sara_in

Wow ... thank you. Nice perceptive. Nice question. 

This OS was based on the long ago precap shown on the turbanned man taking the shot... yes i want that shot, but i am still undecided whether the shot got fired or who got shot... will go back to my la la land to update and write Part 3

Ooh looking forward to it. I'm sure it will be fabulous