Rangrasiya

Stop calling her fat

MaroRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have read many posts about Laila these past few days. While I don't like Laila's character either (though I understand she's important for the storyline), I think people need to be a a little careful when they talk about her weight, as that's personal to the actress playing her. How would she feel if she read the various people on the forum calling her fat? As we know many tv actors do come on to IF for feedback so imagine how Ankita would feel reading such mean comments? I'm not singling out anyone in particular and don't want to offend anyone, but I just had to make this post. The thing is, she's not even fat? She has an amazing body! Anyway I'm all for constructive criticism, healthy debates, personal opinions etc in the forum but I think sometimes people need to remember there's real people and their feelings behind the characters they play.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honey... That's how the world works. People can never be pleased with body size.

Day I pass by comments of people calling Sanaya a skeletal, making remarks that she isn't eating when she's a huge foodie in reality. She's just naturally like that but people still bash.

Whatever it is it's just mean of both ways be it fat or skinny we don't bash people for there weight. I wish one day all human being will be accepted in the body shape they are.
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its dumb to comment about weight .
People have different body type..but personally I hate laila n everything about her.
MaroRudra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Honey... That's how the world works. People can never be pleased with body size.

Day I pass by comments of people calling Sanaya a skeletal, making remarks that she isn't eating when she's a huge foodie in reality. She's just naturally like that but people still bash.

Whatever it is it's just mean of both ways be it fat or skinny we don't bash people for there weight. I wish one day all human being will be accepted in the body shape they are.

I agree. There are so many things which we could criticize on a forum of this nature such as acting ability etc which is acceptable. Talking about anyone's weight is just going too far and completely unnecessary.
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ankita is not fat.she is full bodied.she is not the typical Bollywood,tellywood body type and I Assume she is happy with it,as she has carried the same figure in Ba'ath hamRi Pakki hai and Amrith manthan.
MaroRudra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vari3241

Its dumb to comment about weight .
People have different body type..but personally I hate laila n everything about her.

Exactly. I don't like her either but I think we shouldn't worry too much, if anything by playing such a negative character all she will be doing is pushing Rudra closer to Paro 😉
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MadihaH8

I agree. There are so many things which we could criticize on a forum of this nature such as acting ability etc which is acceptable. Talking about anyone's weight is just going too far and completely unnecessary.

Actors visiting forum worries me at times to be honest. But this forum isn't bad yet but it's going to be a total mess in a few months time all popular shows forum does.    
MaroRudra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DN2012

Ankita is not fat.she is full bodied.she is not the typical Bollywood,tellywood body type and I Assume she is happy with it,as she has carried the same figure in Ba'ath hamRi Pakki hai and Amrith manthan.

Yep so if she's happy with it instead of applauding the fat that she's comfortable in herself and not trying to be a size 0, people are critisizing her for it?!
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Actors visiting forum worries me at times to be honest. But this forum isn't bad yet but it's going to be a total mess in a few months time all popular shows forum does.    

The only forum I went to is IPK.towards the latter part of the serial,the forum was horror fest.you just cannot write anything about the serial without turning your post into a war zone.you are right.i am scared too.Ashish visits for sure.and maybe CVs and some others do.
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
v good post. making scathing remarks about someone's body size only swos the person's shallowness, and nothing more. on the other hand, i think Ankita was asked to put on weight to play the role of a raunchy nautch girl, like vidya balan of the Dirty Picture .