Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone..Hope u all are doing good!Missed u guys a looottt!
Sorry I couldnt be here for some time back because of my studies n even now i am having my model exams..
But I gotta come here when I heard that our forum is gonna be locked soon..😲I dont know what had happened here in the past 2 weeks, but right now I'm so very sad to hear this disappointing news about our forum..God knows what went wrong..I literally dont want to discuss about it as well!πŸ₯±
I cant see this..This is really heart breaking than any other news,i dont want this to happen..My favorite show,favorite forum,friends...please dont lock it mods!😭😭😭
Coming to the post...,yes YMGGK forum is the heaven on IF,atleast for me...This forum was so close to me n will always be..😊
I am feeling really bad that now we dont have any forum to chill out n to support our show..🀒But YMGGK has created the magic on many that it will always be remembered by the fans!We will always love our show guys!Give it up for YAHAAN MEIN GHAR GHAR KHELI!πŸ‘

For me this show n forum is very special as it has given me so many good memories..The show is very close to my heart n so is this forum..YMGGK was the first ever hindi tv show which i watched in my life n it made me hooked to the show..I dont think I need to mention the reason why i started watching the show n became a member here..😳Yes its KVG who made me fall for him n for this show as well!😳😳I cant explain how much this forum has given me n how special it is..β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

You guys are really really really amazing!I'vent yet seen any forum in IF with so much of love n understanding between the members..Theres no other forum with such a peaceful n heavenly atmosphere..The way u guys handle each member,supports thier work,even praising each other cant be seen in any other place..😳This is the only forum with no fights,bashing n arguing(excluding the last weeks) n this made the forum to be active n unlocked even 2 years after the show went off-air!Thats commentable n I appreciate ur efforts n sincerity towards the show n forum..πŸ‘

This forum was like a second home to me n the members are so loving that i loved spending time here..I got many good friends from this extremely wonderful forum who became a part of my life along with the show..Especially Jesh,Karsuh dee,Ruby,Aarcha dee,Shobhi dee n many more(sorry if i missed any..)πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah how can i forget visha with whom i argued a lil about karan!lol sorry yaar u knw i dont mean it..πŸ˜†

I will remember all our chats,posts,games etc..I have so many awesome memories to keep in mind..πŸ˜ƒ

I wanna specially thank Jesh n Karsuh dee for giving me a huge support from my day 1 in this forum..I guess we 3 had a fab time together by talking in posts..πŸ˜ƒI just wanna say I love u guys a lot n a looot!πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

I'm glad that I gotta be a part of this loving forum n to meet so many good humans!I had an amazingly wonderful experience out here n will always cherish those memories..😊
Thanks for filling an empty space of my life..n Dont worry peeps ,i wont never ever stop praising n talking about our charming hero Kaygee..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I am gonna miss this forum a looottt n the fun,pagalpan,drama n masti we had here..😭YMGGK is in our hearts n it wil never get replaced!😊
Will miss u guys...Dont forget this jhalli drama girl n my craziness over my hero!😳😊
ps:Sorry for the extremely long post,i was so sad that i didnt felt like i was writing too much..😎
well i still wish our forum dont get locked.. *fingers crossed*πŸ˜•

Please keep in touch with all members even after the forum gets closed..I dont really want to miss such lovely people..You can PM me anytime,i will be happy to reply n if u want we can be in contact through social sites..😊
Bye bye guys..Will miss u guys n forum sooo much!😭
Edited by anaghakaran - 10 years ago
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me it was my fav show en will always be. Till it aired a watched it every day without fail, because if i didnt da day felt incomplete. during exams also, i could leave ever other soap but not YMGGK.
Schools hve started and i always wish for weekend, but i swear till YMGGK was there i wished for weekdays (despite the fact tht i had to go to school).
I love this forum en all u guys thanx for welcoming me wid open arms, en giving me such a nice experience. even if this forum now closes I hope we will always stay in touch, en ofcourse
never forget da one an only show YMGGK!!!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@anagha.   agree with u.  don't say sorry for writing such a long post. πŸ€—
u have sumed up just not your feelings but others also  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

sure we will keep in touch by PM etc. so not going to say goodbye
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks anagha for sharing your last beautiful thoughts πŸ˜Š
Enjoyed reading it yes it has indeed been a very special place for us we have always had fun πŸ˜ƒ what we all have is common is ofcourse karan πŸ˜‰ 

YMGGK was the best show and luckily we found the forum too where we shared all our thought and met nice peoples ! It was always a friendly forum with all of us here and we shall always be in touch πŸ‘πŸΌ

The mods won't listen to the request so we shall just make the most of the last days in the forum 
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anagha come to karan's AT aswell πŸ‘πŸΌ
love_karanabha thumbnail
I love remembering the good times when new episodes of YMGGK came i would get so excited that i would watch it atleast 3 times πŸ˜Š

karsuh thumbnail
What a wonderful post Anagha πŸ‘πŸΌ and this is indeed the best forum πŸ˜‰and yes we did have lots of fun here πŸ˜ƒ Even after this forum is locked we will still keep in touch with each other πŸ€—
love_karanabha thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsuh

What a wonderful post Anagha πŸ‘πŸΌ and this is indeed the best forum πŸ˜‰and yes we did have lots of fun here πŸ˜ƒ Even after this forum is locked we will still keep in touch with each other πŸ€—

So true we always had a great time πŸ˜Š ofcourse we will be in touch !

Thanks to u all for being in the forum πŸ€—
love_karanabha thumbnail
I just love rewatching the episodes πŸ˜Š
They are so good i can't explain in words even when i watch it again my face is always hooked to the screen
love_karanabha thumbnail