Swaron SS: Current Track Updated april 8

-radhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

*Rehearsal Hall*

It was Rey and Swayam vs. Kriya and Sharon. While Kriya and Sharon were dancing on Kabhi Jo Badal Barse, Rey and Swayam couldn't take their eyes off their respectively girls, b/c this song fit perfectly to what's going on in all four of their life. Sharon and Kriya were dancing with such real emotions that made Swayam and Rey feel guilty for the pain they gave them.  Kriya and Rey started to dance.  Swayam tried to stop them but it didn't work. Sharon was cheering Kriya and she suddenly notice the board with light on the ceiling was shaking.  Swayam was standing right under it.  Sharon didn't know what to do other than save her Swayam's life.   She pushed him away and the board fell on her head.  She fell to the floor with face down.  Everyone was in shock.  Swayam stood there looking at the love of his life covered in blood.  HE had no expression on his face.  Rey quickly picked up Sharon and headed toward his car.  The gang followed him.   Swayam sat in car next to Sharon and stared at her. He was just sitting there with no life in him. 

*Hospital*

All were worried sick outside Sharon's room.  Rey and Simmi had tears in their eyes, thinking about their best friend fighting with death.  Swayam was still in shock, no expression.  He looked like someone took his heart out of his body.  Rey noticed that and walked up to him, tried to shake him but no response. 

Rey- Swayam.

Swayam- Why did she do that? Why did she save me?

Swayam fell on his knees and started crying.

Swayam- This is all because of me.  This is my fault.  Sharon sacrificed her life for me. 

Rey- Swayam control yourself. This is not your fault.  She will be fine. 

Swayam- NO.  She is going through pain b/c of me.  I have always given her pain.

Rey and Kriya try to console Swayam.  The doctor came out. Swayam, Rey, Kriya quickly got up and ran toward the doctor and asked him about Sharon. 

Doctor- She is out of danger, but we won't know what's wrong with her until she wakes up.

Swayam started worrying; tears were running from his eyes. He wanted to see his Sharon, but he couldn't face her.  The guilt was killing him.  The doctor said only two people can stay. Rey and Swayam convinced everyone else to go and they both stayed.  Both walked into the room and saw the sight they would not want to see, and not especially of one of the important person in their life.  They saw her laying there like a lifeless body.  Both sat on each side of the bed and thought about the moments they shared with Sharon. 

*Next Morning*

Sharon woke up.  Her head was paining so much.  She went to lift her hands to touch her head, but something stopped her.  She saw her 2 anmol ratans on each side of her bed holding her hand.  She was glad seeing that sight.  Before she could wake them up, Simmi, Rinni, Nil, Vicky, Amar,Bharat walked in with the doctor. They all got excited seeing Sharon awake that they started cheering in excitement.  Rey and Swayam woke up.  Both looked around and finally saw Sharon awake and smiled at her.  Swayam's smile reached his eyes. All started asking her if she was okay now. 

Sharon- chill guys, I am fine.  But how did I get here. And how did I get hurt?

Swayam in a low tone- because of me.

Sharon confused- What?

Rey interrupted- nothing

Sharon- ok watever so what happen to that party?

Swayam- What party?

Sharon- the party you boys were going to have for Tani's achievement.  Remember you sent us girls the invitation. 

Vicky- but that was last y..

Hi guys! I am Radhi. this is my first post in this forum and what better way to introduce myself than writing ss on Swaron. I know we are all upset with the way D3 is being shown. It has lost its old charm. I hope you guys like this chapter and sorry for any mistake. I will continue if you guys want me to. 

Edited by -radhi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d3isLife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome beginning. Can you plz pm me the next part
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think due to head injury she might... this was good and amazing start...
do continue soon and pm me
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Memory loss????9
Update soon
fanista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice thought update soon ! 
memo loss irked me a bit ..
but it was vry nicely imagined and penned