Fan Fictions

||Letters to Juliet|| Taarey ff (16+) *Updated Pg 125*

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

*Not whole ff is mature. Just a few random scenes might be quite disturbing. Read at your own risk*
Edited by ..Deepkriti.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
WRITER NOTE:
Heya peeps,
Its my fourth ff straight. Again on Taarey. You guys might be thinking ki ye ladki pagal ho chuki hai but let me tell you two things, pagal to mein pehle se hi thi aur ye ffs pe jo ffs aa rahi hai vo sab mere readers ke kaaran hi hai. The way they encourage me and then my crazy mind comes up with the ideas. So its all because of you guys. Thank you so much. I literally can't thank you all enough. Now coming to this ff, its completely different from my other ffs. I am not so sure about it but it might turn to be a mature ff so if I feel later on that its going way too mature I'll just tag it with 18+ but till now its open for all. By reading the title you guys might have thought of the movie Letters to juliet. Whoever had seen that movie and now reading this ff, please don't think that this ff is gonna be like the one in the movie. Though few points match, no doubt, the whole plot is different. At last enjoyπŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Deepkriti

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

Prologue

Dear Juliet,

I am heartbroken... shattered. She left me alone. Forever. Why she did this? I don't want to live cause living gives more pain to me. Every moment brings our memory. The moments I spend with her; the laughs and sorrows; everything comes back to me. I am stuck. She wants me to move on. She did. She moved on. But I can't. I just can't. I want peace. I just want to be happy again. I just want her back. Help me..

Rey

He looked at the letter once again may be for the 100th time. Taking all his courage inside with a long breathe, he put the letter in the cracks between the bricks where everyone is supposed to.  As soon as he left the contact with that creasy paper he felt a unusual relief washing his all pains away. His legs stepped back as his head looked a bit up to grab the view in front of it.

A huge wall was standing with all its pride in front of him. It was nicely bricked, cemented and well maintained but still looked a bit pale and old like it's a part of some ancient fort. It was the famous 'Juliet's Balcony' of Verona. The place famous for just one thing- love letters to Juliet. The whole wall seem flooded with the letters peeping out of every corner and every brick holding a different love story with a lot of pride. His friends in the city always told him to see the place once as it's a beauty of its own type but never did he imagined in his life that he'll come at this famous spot at such a crucial point in his life. A lone tear escaped his eyes and his legs refused to bear his own weight. He sat on the bench facing the wall and continued adoring that one crack he put his letter to. He pour his heart into that letter trying to fill the paper with words that could sufficiently describe his pain but he can't. He still felt he didn't described it aptly. May be the person who'll read it might not feel his pain. May be Juliet won't get what he is feeling right now. But he refused to make any changes in the letter now. He left it on its own destiny not having power to see it once more. Hence his one more trial added to the list of 1000s of trials he had done to forget her, his love. He tried his best again.

"I hope it works." He murmured as he opened the car door and drove straight to where he belonged since last two weeks. The most famous club of Verona- The dusky beauty. The most visited place by all the men of the city. For Rey, it was a place to drink until his last nerve is numb while for other men it was a place they loved to come everyday for it was Verona's best Stripper's Club.

Avalanche. thumbnail
Yeah me first!!!
Awesome concept once again di!!
Rey writing letters to Juliet is so sweet!
Stripper's club?
Rey kya pagal hogaya  hai?
Really good concept!!
Can't wait for the story to unfold!!
Gabbar
P.S. : I will read all updates so please pm me but I will res for sometime because of exams. 
Edited by tareyforever333 - 10 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
wow another amazing concept

rey heart broken want to forget about his love but couldent

i thought tumhara ek ad screw dheela hai
but aj confrim hogaya k ek nahi sare k sare dheele hain

it is gud u start new story but agar tym pe update nai kia tou acha nai hoga understandEdited by princess_tara - 10 years ago
Noddu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A different one must say!!! Even confusing..
but seems to be interesting concept!!
at this tym i want .. Pls some pm me so that i can read something n u hopefully u did so Ty !!!
so .. Now u have many ffs so please update soon all okie..n pls give some cs something so will get to knw about taani also..
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
the prologue was awesum!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
just luved it!!!!!!❀️
awww... poor rey. still thinkin abt his luv.
n writin letters to juliet was sooo sweet.
wonder wat happend in luv life.
pls pls pls continue soon...
n give a character sketch, jaldi...
waiting to read dis ff
. pls pm me wen u update.
n d update better b soon😈

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing and different concept
Our new concept machineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rey writing letter to julliet so sweet
but strippers club seriously πŸ˜• rey se mene yeh expect nahi kiya tha *famous drama queen look* πŸ˜†
Rey toh pura devdaas ban chuka hai 😭 hope taani ke pyaar mein hi hua ho kisi aur ke mein nahi πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon *in dhamki style* πŸ˜‰
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept 
good prolouge rey writing letters to juliet intresting
but who left him is that taani r some1 else?
update soon