What happened between Chachi finding Tej man and Tej man finding Paro?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm a tad confudged guys or I'm over loading my brain a little to much😆
After Sumar and Chachi figure out which guy is looking for Paro from the photo at the Sangeet what did they do?

Did they go up to the Tej man ( Sorry but I'm going to call him that now. It sounds rad. ðŸ˜†) and join hands?

Did they indicate/tell where Paro is and help him to her room? 

Did they stay quiet and watch where he went? 

I mean WHAT DID THEY DO!? I mean I can hardly believe that they'd go ' Yep that's the guy. Phew now that's over with lets get back to the Sangeet'. I just have a feeling something happened before the Tej man found Paro in her room.

Help?
I guess they are waiting for the drama to unfold. If he kills paro or kidnaps her their motive to stop wedding will be achieved . Why would they guide him they want things to happen while they act all innocent.
Originally posted by sairam03

I guess they are waiting for the drama to unfold. If he kills paro or kidnaps her their motive to stop wedding will be achieved . Why would they guide him they want things to happen while they act all innocent.

True. but then I don't see the reason why Chachi would want to know who the men are looking for Paro. But maybe it's just curiosity. LOL

x