Rudra and his Underlying Fears Related to Paro

Posted: 10 years ago
Did I just see that concern , worry and fear in Rudra's semi-moist eyes and those shivering voice calling for Paro when he is unable to find her in room πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ... It appeared to me as if he was genuinely very worried for Paro as if he just lost his life there when he could not find her in room πŸ˜³...

I get a feel that Rudra somewhere has that underlying fear of loosing Paro just like he lost his mother in childhood one fine day when she went away without telling him and he kept searching for her and mayb even today waiting for her return to get his answers πŸ€” ; Somewhere he is scared of history repeating itself once again with Paro going missing one fine day reason why he showed such possessiveness towards Paro in last few days πŸ€”  ;

Rudra wants to hold onto Paro and never let her go away from him since somewhere he feels emotionally connected to her and also her presense actually gives him the emotional strength to fight all battles as he somewhere gets a motive to live his life once again in the name of protecting Paro 😳😳

When Samrat and Maithili were dancing to "Tujh mein rab dikhta hai" , Rudra's first reaction was to directly look up at Paro πŸ˜‰ and for a moment he even got lost in her beauty and innocence the way she looked all divine and more like a fairy standing up there , whom Rudra just wanted to admire since his subconscious mind has started seeing his Rab in Paro and so he kept looking at her while the song kept playing ...

So now its more of Rudra's own personal battle with his own subconscious and mind and heart which has started beating for Paro and so no way he wants to loose her , reason why he goes in such panicdriven mode the moment he could not find Paro standing near that window and then rushes up to her room with that shivering tone when he calls for his Paro 😳 but could not find her anywhere 😭 ... He even remembers the curse which he gave her other day about how her life might b in danger , but he wont b there to protect her which might finally make her realise the truth and remembering this he further goes in panic driven state since he does not want to loose her at any cost 😳😳...

When Rudra lost his mother , he lost all hopes of living till he got a chance to serve for his nation as BSD officer and he sort of found his peace in that uniform itself but then after so many years , once again a woman came in his life who touched a certain chord in his heart and once again gave him a hope to live life with that same positivity and love 😳 ; This is where I see that same scare and pain in his eyes again today when he sees Paro is missing from that room .. . He does not want yet another heartbreak and longing again 😭😭  ; Though he might not admit all this and will stick to his copy-pasted dialogue of how Paro is only important to him as a witness πŸ˜† , but deep inside his heart , he knows well what importance she holds for him now and why her sudden absense from the house , has sent him in such panic state πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

In fact when Laila was trying to scare Rudra about how she will not let this marriage happen by making sure dulhan herself is not present in the marriage , did anyone notice that scare in Rudra's eyes πŸ˜‰  ; Since when Rudra really cared for what a random dancer claims ??  .. But this time he does care and feels scared too and this happens only when one starts to value someone else's life more than his own life 😳 .. I m sure Laila will not cause any harm to Paro but I guess she was only trying to test Rudra's reaction here and see if he feels worried , scare or concern for Paro , and well Rudra exactly gives the similar reaction which Laila might hv expected πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ...

Overall today's episode was more from Rudra's POV and his emotions related to that underlying fear of loosing Paro 😳... Sangeet Ceremany too was quite entertaining with both brothers dancing to emli ka boota song and Chachi shocking all with her thumkas too πŸ˜† and Samrat-Maithili hv quite a nice chemistry in their romantic number they did πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ while the final dhadhak dhadak song by family was quite enjoyable too  ; Even Laila's item number was interesting especially the way she throws a public googly at Rudra by fake fainting in his arms πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

Lets see if Paro is really kidnapped or its misleading .. I hope she is kidnapped though so that she comes to know the truth soon because only then my theory of both Thakurain and Paro eloping from Thakur's Den together straight to Rudra's Den will come true na πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And last but not the least daily soaps follow a weird calendar 😳.. 3 more days for marriage .. errr πŸ€“/.. I wonder how many more days left for court martial of Rudra then πŸ˜•

Great post Joyti πŸ‘

And I don't think Paro is kidnapped it's just misleading she might have gone to the restroom or some other place in the house... Paro I fell will get kidnapped till the wedding day.
Great post,πŸ‘
His concerns are becoming personal now.😊
Some how missed ur post!! What a brilliant analysis! I loved the balcony scene, rudra us starting to feel something for her for sure!
Originally posted by PhoenixRising

Great post Joyti πŸ‘

And I don't think Paro is kidnapped it's just misleading she might have gone to the restroom or some other place in the house... Paro I fell will get kidnapped till the wedding day.

yeah if wedding is after 3 days , then I guess its misleading and it was only to show Rudra's growing concern and fear to loose Paro 😳😳
Originally posted by Roop_P

Great post,πŸ‘
His concerns are becoming personal now.😊

yup .. even Laila is being successfull in scaring him only because he is beginning to feel for Paro 😳
Originally posted by Jaz1990

Some how missed ur post!! What a brilliant analysis! I loved the balcony scene, rudra us starting to feel something for her for sure!

yess he looked at her in such a mesmerising manner na .. Paro looked stunning too and camera work was brilliant there the way she was standing like a angel with those lights glittering up her face and he just could not take his eyes off her 😳😳
great analysis loved Rudra POV Wat u written.. I think Paro ll b thr looking forward to tom episode.
and yup already 4 din shaadi Mai 3 din gone..but still hav to wait more 3 days as tv show calendar so 1 or 2 more week May b..
Fabulous analysis, Dear  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aww what can I say about that fear in Rudra's eyes today when Laila told him that she would never let that wedding take place and the first thing he did was was run out of that room like his life depended on reaching to Paro πŸ˜³ 

Poor Laila I guess she was just testing Rudra and what she got was a slap in the face cause he may not admit it but he subconsciously needs her presence in order to feel that warmth that has been missing from his life for so long and the thought of losing Paro is just unbearable  

Hmmm I don't know if they kidnapped Paro but like you, I sure hope they did cause that would make the latter to open her eyes about Tejawat but I don't know why but I think that Paro missing is misleading and that she just went to another part of the mansion given Rudra πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I liked the performances, they well all good but my best one was Samrat and his wife and then you have Rudra who is mesmerizes looking at Paro πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Hi Jyoti,
Wonderful post.πŸ‘

It was a nice episode and Rudra's obsession for Paro Bai sa is just getting stronger day by day. I don't think it is job related anymore.πŸ˜› He never refuted Laila and he just mentioned about the circumstances when she questioned about marriage. The way he looked at the balcony when that song was going on was awesome. Major and Paro Bai sa hardly talked today but so much was exchanged between those looks.πŸ˜‰

It was good to see the family celebrating after a long time. The shocking part was KCM dancing. She could do much better at dancing if she didn't devote all her time  in plottingπŸ˜†

Paro Bai sa has a big heart and she was happy to see Maithili happy. She is gradually accepting them as family members.😊

Nice episode over all.