Saath Nibhana Saathiya 3rd March 2014 -- Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Saath Nibhana Saathiya
3rd March, 2014
Written Update

Hetal scolds SS for misbehaving with Radha and tells Rashi to take care them lest they end up in trouble.
Rashi talks to them and misses Gopi, but refuse to talk about her with SS and tells her not to discuss about Gopi when they tried to talk to her about her. SS wonder why they aren't talking and getting Ahem married. They sense something fishy.
Vidya sits awaiting Ahem, her father's call as per SS's promise. She calls Ahem who is yet again reminded of Meera and Gopi and asks why he didn't come to pick SS because she wanted to talk to him. He apologizes and he promises to meet her soon.
Radha gets tea and he hangs up. He refuses the tea and leaves. SS call Vidya; she asks them about her father, just then Gopi comes and talks to SS. Gopi asks why they are gloomy and tells them to be courageous and to value family.
Urmila taunts Madhu to which she resorts that Rashi is running both her and her mother's house.
SS call everyone to discuss Gopi and they tell Ahem that they know about her and their daughter. Rashi is horrified. They tell Ahem not to marry Radha. Hetal accuses of Rashi of stooping low so as to tell SS about Gopi and Ahem to stop Radha's wedding. Hetal says that they were wrong about Rashi that she has changed but she was still the same irresponsible person. Just when SS are about to tell about Vidya Rashi shuts them up. Radha says that she won't marry if the children don't consent to it. Hetal tells everyone to shut up and says that its Rashi's responsibility to make sure nothing goes wrong till the wedding and tells them to leave.
Vidya prays to God to meet her parents and so does Meera. SS and P wonder how they will erase the misunderstanding between Ahem and Gopi. When she is praying a flower falls on Vidya and she is delighted. All of them see a star and pray to unite the family.
Precap- SS are saying till they don't unite Ahem with Pari Miss their family wouldn't unite and Ahem asks who is Pari Miss.
Hetal is so getting on my nerves, she stays quiet on every subject with her left it go attitude yet for Radha she's ready to fight everyone who disagrees. She never done this for gopi or even rashi.  She's two faced she will soon forget Radha and hug gopi when she turns up. 
Thanks for the written update! :D
abb toh Hetal ke bhi par nikal aaye hain..🤣
i loved todays episode of sns:)
it was heart touching when that song came in the background showing meera,tolu,molu and prateek:)
it was sad and heart breaking when i watched the part where meera was wondering why she has not got a mum and a dad :( but i was happy when vidya wished to her kanaji to unite her parents unite and be a complete family :)
im just happy that now i got to watch meera wishing to meet her mum and dad(gohem) :) and her family, i have always wanted to see meera praying to meet her parents( gohem) , now definetely that will happen soon:)
i loved the cute phone convo between ahem and vidya, so sweet especially when she said how do i know if you are sorry, i cant see your sincerity:)
Edited by fahima1234 - 10 years ago
thanks for the update

I am just waiting for the moment when the whole family finally gets back together
I Hate That Chudail Radha very very much