Bhaiyya returns - An OS on the promo - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

hahaha...

that is hilarious... Literally ROFL... Just the perfect one to lighten the mood.. Awesome..

Thank you ;)
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupam_dil

Do they want a heart? I am ready to give πŸ€£

aur itni mehanath karke dubai se aaya hai rajat ...priya tho itna gussey se kaha ki wapas jaayiye...mujhe hi bura laga poor rajathπŸ˜”

we are supposed to assume as father-daughter love... πŸ˜†

won't have shortage of makeup supply if I go with him
omg how you guys get these kind of thoughts πŸ€£

lives happily ever after ...wowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you are awesome yaar what a humorous thought and I loved suhaanis end and KHUSH too good ab bahuth hogaya acting skills ab ajaavo original meiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the detailed feedback ;)

It is a cherished wish of few of my friends to see the last of Suhaani.. That's why the last part was added.. And I personally feel, Kush deserves someone better..
Edited by ever_smily - 10 years ago
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArsyRam

🀣 Loved it

Thank you..
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyajan12

nyc one Geetha mam

Thank you Priya..
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Originally posted by: lpsakshi

hahahhahahahahahha oh my god hahahahahahahahah  πŸ˜†

Hey... Glad you had fun reading it :)
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Geetha,

Enjoyable reading! Everyone's dream come true, Dr Su and Bhaiyya happy ever after in Dubai...Bhaiyya, the loving granddad to Dr Su's baby. Bhaiyya loves playing the selfless lover from afar...it's easier than having to kneel down all the time and say sorry!
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuganthiS

Geetha,

Enjoyable reading! Everyone's dream come true, Dr Su and Bhaiyya happy ever after in Dubai...Bhaiyya, the loving granddad to Dr Su's baby. Bhaiyya loves playing the selfless lover from afar...it's easier than having to kneel down all the time and say sorry!

Thanks Suganthi.. You guys are the inspiration for it :)

Yes, some poeple love playing the selfless lover role and gives senti looks from far.. ;)
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Originally posted by: contactcharu

lovely!!!

Thank you :)