Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

OMG this Lakshagrih episode is a goldmine of comedy!

One, Arjun and Bhim play catch and catch with Kunti!🀣
Two, Pandavas leave Arjuna to suffer and go off!
Three, they only start digging the tunnel during this chaos!πŸ˜†
And Fourth, most hilarious scene of all: Arjuna appears, and Kunti runs to him like some heroine running to SRK in his films!
(Remember the Om Kapoor clips in Om Shanti Om, when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai plays in bg, and the heroines kept running towards SRK? Well, this looked exactly like that!🀣🀣)
Fifth. When Kunti hugs Arjun, everything is forgotten. Let the palace burn, let them die. Everyone group hugs...🀣 So, guys, about the burning palace...
Sixth. Seriously? There your mata is in danger, and you all want to put hand on hand and say yeah! This is not the time!!
Seven. Oh great  timing Bhishma. Send the Varunastra. As it is, these idiots are sitting and doing nonsense.
Oh so the rain pours and the fire roars. Nice logic.

Plz give me the link to this episode!I want to watch it asap.
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 10 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aradhana__5 thumbnail

What about the cartoon animated CGI asurs in DKDM??!!

I found the Vrishab avatar too funny πŸ˜† Not to talk about the scorpion or half breed things they showed πŸ˜†
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
those were out of LOTR universe i think, and that scorpion was vritrasur.
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arijit007

those were out of LOTR universe i think, and that scorpion was vritrasur.

If that scorpion was Vritrasur, who was the bald guy, and later, the young fellow whom Indra killed by cheating?
Lol.. LOTR..
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
see LOTR had become inspiretion for many mythos and fantasy shows here, you can find them almost everywhere.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

OMG!!🀣I've already watched it!

They overreacted when the danger was negligible and played Hum Sath Sath Hai  when they had to run!!!πŸ˜†

They are just like 'inn mastiyon me bhee hai ek maja!!Just chill,chill!Just chill!!'🀣with that catch-catch under the greatest trials, of their lives, amidst the greatest dangers!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Time for some Hair Style MazaakiyanπŸ˜‰

I guess members watching Star MB must have noticed this...clean and short hair cut of Pradyumna and his friends!πŸ˜†

Ok now plz answer my doubt.

Why doesn't the hair of a mytho man grow beyond his neck!πŸ˜†

This will be the best pic to make you understand!πŸ˜†Plz explain me the mechanism i.e what brings in this difference in hair growth when compared with that of mytho women!?

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^I Think, In The Zee TV Ramayan, They Have A Special Hair Stylist Who Keeps On Curling Their Hair Up To Their Neck !!

I Had Heard In A Place That Krishna Had Super-curly Hair Up To His Waist !!

And About The Pradyuman Thing, First Of All, Where Was He At That Time !! He Should Be With Mayavati Na ? He Met Or Even Came To Know About His Father When He Was A Youth ! So, That's A Blunder Again, When Only Changing The Name Would Have Done !

And Shakuni Was So Funny In That Episode, And The Way Krishn Kept On Getting Hit By The Kids And Said, "Uff !! Aah !! Balakon !!" And Complained To Mama Shakuni Of Their Naughtiness Completely Forgetting That After All They Were His Children ! His Expression Was Superb !!

And, When They Were Telling Each Other About Their 'Yojna', Krishn Was So Ironical !! Subhadra Was Absolutely Correct When She Told, "Mere Bhaiya Kehte Kuchh Hai, Aur Karte Kuchh Hai !"

I Think, Krishn And Shakuni Both Are Like Mathematical Sums,

Shakuni Is The Long 5-Marks Sums Where We Have To Show And Make The Teachers (Here, Dushhasan) Understand Each And Every Step,

While Krishn, Is The Objective, But Very Scoring Sum, In Which Only The Answer Is Necessary, But No One Knows Which Process Might Have Been Used !

P.S. SRJ Looks Soo Cute In This Hairband ! I So Wish That He Would Wear It All Throughout !

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello ! Anyone Spot Anymore Bloopers ??

I Just Saw SRJ Overacting To A Really Funny Level In Starbharat During The Draupadi-vastraharan Track !