Mad Mytho Mazaakiyan|The Comedy AT - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

The purposes of this thread are...
  • To speculate over silly little questions/observations that pop into your head when you think about our beloved mytho characters (e.g. why is Shivji usually depicted with long hair but no beard? Why did younger siblings Vibhishan and Devaki age faster than their elder siblings Ravan and Kans in Ramanand Sagar's classics Ramayan and Shri Krishna? Why did everyone except for Gandhari have like 2 outfits in their entire wardrobe in BR Chopra's Mahabharat?);
  • To discuss and enjoy all those scenes from our mythos that were actually intentionally funny but we tend to forget amidst our heavy discussions;
  • TO LAUGH AND HAVE FUN!
rules
  1. Absolutely no disrespect for the actual scriptures and the events that actually come from them.
  2. No bashing actors. In fact, no criticism either. Just discuss and enjoy their funny moments without delving into subjective commentary on looks/acting/etc.
  3. No taking things too seriously. If we bring up a funny question or observation, pleaseee do yourself a favor and do not whip out your textbooks to find us an answer. We're not looking for one.
Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago
mad mytho reaction gifs
NOTE: These are reaction gifs. So you can use them in conversation anywhere here or on Tumblr or other blogging sites. BUT DO NOT CLAIM THAT YOU'VE MADE THEM! And since these probably will be posted in various discussions more than once, please make sure you don't hotlink them, i.o.w., if you can, try to save them and upload them to an imagehost yourself before using them.
Thank you!

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago
Wow Aishudi !!! Thanks For Opening Such A Wonderful Thread !!!!!!🤗

Your Avis Are Hilarious !!! No One Could Even Imagine Something Like This Could Come Out From Such Serious Serials !!! 😆 The RSR Seeta Interpretations Are The Best Out Here !!! 🤣
Beautiful thread Aishu! There are so many reaction-worthy moments from all our mythos, the new ones more than the old. 🤣 But even the old had many hilarious moments that just made it fun to watch, looking forward to discussing them all!
Originally posted by Radhikerani

Wow Aishudi !!! Thanks For Opening Such A Wonderful Thread !!!!!!🤗

Your Avis Are Hilarious !!! No One Could Even Imagine Something Like This Could Come Out From Such Serious Serials !!! 😆 The RSR Seeta Interpretations Are The Best Out Here !!! 🤣

Thank you so much, Proteeti! That is so sweet of you! And lol, there is so much comedy in our mythos that we look over! It's going to be uber fun discussing them! :D

And Lola Di made all the Sita avis. I only made the JSK ones, the Draupadi one, and the Jarasandh-Banasur ones, because, you know, je suis Banasur!

Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Beautiful thread Aishu! There are so many reaction-worthy moments from all our mythos, the new ones more than the old. 🤣 But even the old had many hilarious moments that just made it fun to watch, looking forward to discussing them all!

Thank you for commenting here, Janaki Di! And I know, there are so many reaction gif worthy moments. This is merely the tip of the ice berg! Can't wait till this thread kicks off!
Originally posted by AishuHiBawari

Thank you so much, Proteeti! That is so sweet of you! And lol, there is so much comedy in our mythos that we look over! It's going to be uber fun discussing them! :D

And Lola Di made all the Sita avis. I only made the JSK ones, the Draupadi one, and the Jarasandh-Banasur ones, because, you know, je suis Banasur!

Yes, I Have Seen Many Of Them, As My Connection Often Stops The Video In A Most Awkward Position, Like Radha Hanging In The Air, Which Is Nothing But An Unfortunate Pause. 😆 I Hope I'll Find Some Of Them And Share Them Over Here ! And Yes, This Thread Is Going To Be Real Fun !! 👏
These reaction gifs are awesome and hilarious!! 😆
Originally posted by AishuHiBawari

The purposes of this thread are...
  • To speculate over silly little questions/observations that pop into your head when you think about our beloved mytho characters (e.g. why is Shivji usually depicted with long hair but no beard? Why did younger siblings Vibhishan and Devaki age faster than their elder siblings Ravan and Kans in Ramanand Sagar's classics Ramayan and Shri Krishna? Why did everyone except for Gandhari have like 2 outfits in their entire wardrobe in BR Chopra's Mahabharat?);
  • To discuss and enjoy all those scenes from our mythos that were actually intentionally funny but we tend to forget amidst our heavy discussions;
  • TO LAUGH AND HAVE FUN!

@ red: They should be grateful they had at least two. All the men folk had just one outfit. 

Yudhishthira / Arjuna / Bhishma were perennially  in a white and white combo, Karna in a shocking pink dhoti and Duryodhana in a red dhoti. No wonder Yudhishthira was forced to wager his brothers and wife. Poor guy didn't have more than one dress in his wardrobe. 😃
Originally posted by varaali

Yudhishthira / Arjuna / Bhishma were perennially  in a white and white combo, Karna in a shocking pink dhoti and Duryodhana in a red dhoti. No wonder Yudhishthira was forced to wager his brothers and wife. Poor guy didn't have more than one dress in his wardrobe. 😃

OMG, good one! 🤣 That's hilarious.