RaYa - FF - Second Chance thread 5, updated final part on page 94 - Page 76

Posted: 9 years ago
Part 72
OMG what an update loved it do finally reports came normal & Priya can conceive awesome too gud hope it will happen soon... Priya is getting flash of old memories hope she got them completely soon... loved the way Kapoor's Sharma's & Sheairgil's spend thier weekends it was awesome to read sacchii... now moving on next...
Part 73
finally the end of this beautiful journey has arrived will miss this FF for sure but enjoyed its journey a lot without any doubt... now coning on update it was completely unexpected end of story I had never thought of this way Priya will get her memory back but Happy they hot what they wanted their princess awww Peehu love symbol of their awesome... enjoyed it a lot now waiting for next FF of urs to start do it soon... or write at least a OS plz ...
khatam ho gaya kya ye???????????????????????????
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

when we going to get new updates fom u...

I mean New FF or SS fom u... atlest try for OS dear...
Posted: 8 years ago
Superbb.. Awsm.. Great.. Wonderful... Beautiful.. Amazing... All these words r very small for this story... I have no words to describe... I wonder somebody can write so so so amazingly... Raya's relation is so beautifully penned down.. From their first meeting to the end every scene was perfectly described.. Raya's first meeting.. Their marriage.. Then the amritsar visit.. Priya-shree's bond... Raya's honeymoon.. Ram's past sarah mathews.. Priya's emotions aftr knwing ram's past... Then the confession.. Rishab-sawmya's marriage... Raya's growing love and compatibility... Raya's cute nok-jhok... The beach resort moments..Then the separation.. Priya's miscarriage... I read this story twice.. Now i'm re-reading it third time.. Their separation really made me cry.. Then priya in singapore bcoz of her memory loss... Raya's love journey again in singapore.. Priya fall for ram.. Then the confession.. Raya's remarriage.. Again in the same beach resort.. Ram's emotions.. Priya regain her memory... And then the end of story.. The lines such as: "yeh kaisa rista hai jo anokha bhi hai aur ajib vi, duniya aise rishte ko koi naam nahi dega par ye sach hai ki rishta toh ban gaya hain shayad dilse dilka rishta"... "raya complement each other so well that their relationship alwys gets a newer meaning"... "life is an unpredictable journey but it too give us the chances, now it is upto us that we should avail it or not"...
"tumhare bagair ek pal jeena mere liye 100 maut ke barabar hain"... And many more...
This is the best story i have ever read... It is very very close to my heart... The more i read, the more i want to read this ff..
I never feel tired reading...
This is really awsm.. U r very amazing writer..
Thanks for such a lvly and wonderful story :-)
Posted: 8 years ago
waiting for a new raya story from u.