My First SS - Kiski Tithaliya "SS of 3 friends.or 4-completed - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara_in thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 1

Tithali... Tithaliya... Registhan se guzar raha hoon ...aur mai, mai Tithaliya ke bare mei sooch raho hoon...

I am going to her, after two months. She will be happy to see me. As usual...

How will she react? when I tell her about the decision I made. Or should I say the obvious which had happened to me.

Sach!... with her eyes wide open, I am so happy for you. I know that is how she will react...Tring... my thoughts broke. I broke into a smile to see who was calling...Ya I am on my way, be near your phone, don't just leave it somewhere. Will call you as soon as I get there...... I could feel her shaking her head on the other side of the phone. I smiled again... I have a feeling I will be all smiles today...

Sahib...I looked around. I had reached. I got out of my car,  Kaki sa was standing there right at the door giving instructions to all and everybody there... kutho kho bhi na chode wo! J... Banna!... Kaiso ho!... lot of work to do before... before she could continue,

Kakisa, wo mujhe...

Upar hai... busy at something. Go go meet her...

I walked pass kakisa, Up the stairs of the haveli... winding stairs...

Tithali, how many years I have known her now. Always stood by me... and my friend. She left all...everybody at the haveli to help me with want I wanted in my life. My stand of... Tithali can do it. She can do anything... stood strong. That day she came with me to my home, my work.

Always caring... par, aaj bhi jyada pyaar usse hi karthi hai...

There ...she was stitching away something...before I could go on with my thoughts,,, she turned back.

""" Arnavji""""... she left what was in her hand to run into my arms... As always, I had to stop her from making me fall down... Aap? Yahan? Iss waqt? why didn't you call to tell, you are coming?, kaise ho aap?...both of us were looking at each other and smiling... She went on ...You saw the interview yesterday, and that line... I thank my friend who always stood by me. I know he was talking about you...and...

Before she brings up another topic to update me about...Paro... Mujhe tumse kuch kehana hai...her eyes were searching me...Mujhe meri Tithali mil gayee... I could see here eyes all wide open... Uska naam khushi hai...and just as I had known...she held my hand warmly enclosed in her hands... Sach...,I am so happy for you.

We both didn't hear...who had just walked up at that very moment, Both of us turned smiling to face...Rudra... he had a faint smile on his face to see me... but had his eyes questionably on Paro's hands and how she was holding my hand in them...

I have a feeling Rudra will the happiest to hear about my Khushi...

To be continued...

This is a story of 3 childhood friends ---- Rudra, Arnav and Paro...A day which happened in their lives... of the decisions they took...

Friends,

This is  my very first attempt on writing something like this... Wanted to have both my favs ARHI and PARUD in the same space...Please do comment...

Part Two : Scroll below

Last Part : Scroll below

Edited by sara_in - 10 years ago