My First SS - Kiski Tithaliya "SS of 3 friends.or 4-completed

Posted: 2014-03-01T00:50:19Z
Part 1

Tithali... Tithaliya... Registhan se guzar raha hoon ...aur mai, mai Tithaliya ke bare mei sooch raho hoon...

I am going to her, after two months. She will be happy to see me. As usual...

How will she react? when I tell her about the decision I made. Or should I say the obvious which had happened to me.

Sach!... with her eyes wide open, I am so happy for you. I know that is how she will react...Tring... my thoughts broke. I broke into a smile to see who was calling...Ya I am on my way, be near your phone, don't just leave it somewhere. Will call you as soon as I get there...... I could feel her shaking her head on the other side of the phone. I smiled again... I have a feeling I will be all smiles today...

Sahib...I looked around. I had reached. I got out of my car,  Kaki sa was standing there right at the door giving instructions to all and everybody there... kutho kho bhi na chode wo! J... Banna!... Kaiso ho!... lot of work to do before... before she could continue,

Kakisa, wo mujhe...

Upar hai... busy at something. Go go meet her...

I walked pass kakisa, Up the stairs of the haveli... winding stairs...

Tithali, how many years I have known her now. Always stood by me... and my friend. She left all...everybody at the haveli to help me with want I wanted in my life. My stand of... Tithali can do it. She can do anything... stood strong. That day she came with me to my home, my work.

Always caring... par, aaj bhi jyada pyaar usse hi karthi hai...

There ...she was stitching away something...before I could go on with my thoughts,,, she turned back.

""" Arnavji""""... she left what was in her hand to run into my arms... As always, I had to stop her from making me fall down... Aap? Yahan? Iss waqt? why didn't you call to tell, you are coming?, kaise ho aap?...both of us were looking at each other and smiling... She went on ...You saw the interview yesterday, and that line... I thank my friend who always stood by me. I know he was talking about you...and...

Before she brings up another topic to update me about...Paro... Mujhe tumse kuch kehana hai...her eyes were searching me...Mujhe meri Tithali mil gayee... I could see here eyes all wide open... Uska naam khushi hai...and just as I had known...she held my hand warmly enclosed in her hands... Sach...,I am so happy for you.

We both didn't hear...who had just walked up at that very moment, Both of us turned smiling to face...Rudra... he had a faint smile on his face to see me... but had his eyes questionably on Paro's hands and how she was holding my hand in them...

I have a feeling Rudra will the happiest to hear about my Khushi...

To be continued...

This is a story of 3 childhood friends ---- Rudra, Arnav and Paro...A day which happened in their lives... of the decisions they took...

Friends,

This is  my very first attempt on writing something like this... Wanted to have both my favs ARHI and PARUD in the same space...Please do comment...

Part Two : Scroll below

Last Part : Scroll below

Edited by sara_in - 2014-03-03T20:38:23Z
6 Likes this
Posted: 2014-03-01T02:10:03Z
So both arshi and PaRud in this story rite?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-03-01T02:17:07Z
Originally posted by Jaz1990

So both arshi and PaRud in this story rite?

Thank you for asking... yes both... started with Paro and Arnav, the first set of friends...will move to Rudra and Khushi...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-03-01T04:06:31Z

Part 2.

Rudra's POV.

I just want this day to end soon... the desk, the new recruits, the General, all were wishing me for the gallantry award I got. Lot of congratulatory messages lying there on my desk.

The desk was full with bouquets ... So many years in my home town camp and no body knows I hate bouquets!

The recruits kept coming into my cabin... prim poper, their eagerness, was choking me...

The General also...I hate this shower of love. It suffocates... Where is this Aman?...Maybe I should have made me him my attach here... at least I wouldn't have to see these flowers on my table

Tring... No not again, last person I want to be smothered by...

Haan Kakisa...

Beta, tumhe aaj ghar jaldhi aanna hai... Lot of work has been done in your swagat... I am wasting my money on somebody who doesn't even mention me in his speech, Mar nahi gayee thee..., helllooo are you there?

Hmmm...

Acha, tho that means you are coming early. See you.

When did I say about reaching early?

Well I better leave for the day.

The flowers... One for Paro, she will like it.

Paro... Sabse pyaar kar lethi thi. Aman, when he became her bhaisa I don't know. New kids in the camp, mujhe dekh dekh kar, whenever Paro use  to feed them with all the things she makes at home, they looked at her as if she is an angel. General... He had just asked " When are you bringing Paro home?"

Home?... If I ask will she come with me this time?... Earlier it always used to be ... Paro, quarters chalo, I cannot manage on my own.  Later she used to come without me asking her. She just knew I need her help. I actually needed her...

My jeep reached the haveli... My house right now...

Where is kakisa and her own private army?... Good that they are not around... An effort has to be made to smile at the army.

Kakisa will be the happiest if Paro is left in the haveli itself.

Wo hi tho paro ko ghar layee thee, haveli ki dekh rekh karne ke liye, years ago.. But for me...and my dosth Arnav, she was ... is the balm to the times without a mother, without a father, without somebody to say things will be right. We all three still hold on to each other.

I had a single red rose in my hand. Shall I tell Arnav I am taking Paro to my quarters? Anyway he just saw her two months back for Samrat's kids's grand birthday celebration gala in this haveli... and also after the two years when Arnav wanted her to be his right hand man, he has never really asked her to come again to Shanthivan other than for family functions.

She always has a thousands things to tell him... to me nothing.

Is he ever planning to propose to her?

Ahhh...Why cant she just marry me... Well I never asked her, why would she?

The stairs ended, the rose well hidden...

What was in the open was Paro's care for Arnav... Why doesn't she hold my hand like that?

To be continued...

shall i continue in the same style.

4 Likes this
Posted: 2014-03-01T11:04:34Z
this is so good...and it has two my favourite couples...do continue soon...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-03-01T11:22:45Z
Nice concept... 
Liked it...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-03-01T11:29:55Z
Nice and interesting concept...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-03-02T01:34:24Z

Last Part

Rudra's POV

Arnav strode forward... engulfed me in hug, he doesn't do this often, he definitely needs to tell me wants going on...

I looked at Paro,... she had her usual warm evening smile, I couldn't help returning the smile...

Rudra, kaise ho bhai?

Come on... both of you, what is it?... To this Arnav looked at Paro and Paro shrugged and looked back at Arnav, they still had their silly grinning faces on...

Paro walked towards me and placed her palm on the back on my arms, an indication, a sign to tell me, Arnav will tell you, just give him his time..

Aap ko aaye huyae...

Maybe 10 mins.. I didn't see anybody down, Kakisa was telling about the sudden arrangements she had to make, where is everybody?

10 mins???... Oh no... I heard two Oh nos...

Next I hear both speaking at the same time

Paro?? You are a goner...Hai ma...tithaliya,,,, where are you?... Rudra ki chai kya uud kar aayeegi uske pass, aur Arnav ki coffee, cold coffee banana hai kya tumhe?... Laughter again and then precisely at the same time I hear kakisa calling for her Tithaliya and you know the lines which will follow.

Paro had to leave us alone, Arnav kept looking at her face... Was it for a approval?

So this party?... Is it again for a award?... Paro was telling something about a interview and you mentioning , I thank my friend who always stood by me...

Was talking about you, you have always been there for me... You gave me Paro.

You could have mentioned about Parvathi, about your family...

Paro, she became your friend first and then mine... And family... I did say, the interviewer cut down my lines... just imagine the lines I am getting to hear from kakisa for this.

Arnav smiled and I was waiting for him to continue...

Rudra, I have decided to get married... Ahhh... what was that?... She is a girl who works for me in my office. From lucknow. I have known her for years now, she is just perfect for me... her name is khushi...

Khushi...Meri khushi came through the door at that very moment with a tray of chai and coffee.

I need to call khushi here, she is just waiting for my call.

You could have bought her along.

That!!... That I wanted to just see,,, in what mood the haveli was?...That twinkle in his eyes and i looked sky wards...

Arnav picked his coffee with the phone to his ears.

Arnavji, bhetke...

No... have to call her...

And he was off.

I turned to the desk here... Paro had been stitching a dupata... With lot of butterflies on it...in all the colours of the rainbow... Rang...

She offered the chai to me... I looked up to see her...Taking the chai cup from her... I asked...

Mujhse shaadi kar lo... What???? What did I just blurt out... no opening lines... no romantic lines..

And I was expecting her yes...

She smiled and nodded her head to say a yes...

Aapki chai...I wanted to tell her when I fell in love with her, what I saw in her, how we will be perfect together, but nothing came out of my mouth...

She took my hand and said... Lagtha hai, Arnav has bought his Khushi, we should go down.

Her face said she understood what all I wanted to tell her. Her touch said she understood... Maybe some day soon I will tell her everything... she better listen to everything!

We walked down the stairs... There was Arnav, standing beside a slender girl and introducing her to kakisa, jija, Samrat, Sunehri, every body there.

all looking at her with eager eyes... the way Arnav eyes shined, I knew he was very happy and one very proud person to show off his girl...

Arnav reached the stairs, I saw a confident girl, a warm smile and eyes which held no lies...she looked like my Paro... So much like Paro

And khushi this is my friend...

Namasthe, Rudra, I welcome you to my house khushi...

Everybody standing behind her gave a sigh of relief, a sign which said, the major had approved the recruit...and Arnav was just surprised that I could start a conversation with a girl...

Khushi was still smiling... Or was it a giggle... and then I turned back to hold Paro's arm to bring her forward...

And Khushi, this is Paro, my would be wife...

A giggle turned to form a big O...

What the... Saale thu...

Bathi ka switch ab jaa kar kaam kar raha ha...

Bhai sa, you are the best...

I need to go and catch the tailor...

Dho dho shaadi... Dho Dho jaam

These are the reactions I got...

I don't want this day to end now...

Edited by sara_in - 2014-03-02T01:40:49Z
2 Likes this