"Boys over flowers" track??

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone in ref to post by swaron143...yeah it seems exactly lyk da track of BOF..😛. FYI dis drama Boys over flowers is a famous korean drama..nw i understood y dey brought in ruhi...itz jus nt to make sharon jealous or sumthing... Nw swayam will forget sharon's face etc...bt nt the feelings he had for her...all he knew is he was in love wid sumone bt he'l mistake ruhi as that girl probably because of dis ruhi already acting lyk obsessed wid swayam...dis will make him believe dat da girl was ruhi...😕
And talking about Boys over flowers...i jus really loved  da way jandi reminds guju pyo dat it is her who he was in love wid...really wish dey show da same scene..with swayam and sharon😃
Edited by mishaarshi - 10 years ago
I don't know about that show but this sounds so depressing . No ruhi-Swayam closeness please . 
They gonna show us the purity of swayam
Feelings n emotions i think
Mind kuch kahega n dil kuch or
Sharon ko soul se chahta hai na ki face se

Agar asa hua to bhut rona aane wala hai

[:^(]
😲
This is the last thing I expected 😲
Plz want an exclusive swayam and Sharon track , no Ruhi-swayam plz _/\_
can i just make ruhi comit suiside
i think its the ar track
armaan in dmg also loses his memory ryt
again a copy paste
kuch toh orignal karo yaar
Nothing can be Predicted at this moment. Guys its ameeta can't guess what gonna happened😕  
I do not believe that any of the creative angle to going to go to any length of effort on SwaRon they will either copy paste some simple stuff they have done earlier (sorry, never saw DMG so no idea) or wrap up this track in two weeks by showing a bit of Sharon's emotional meltdown from her current perspective of things and a bit of Ruhi factor put in...just to keep stretching the story and keep SS fans mouth shut regarding progress in their track...dramatically significant kuch hoga aisa nahi lagta 
seeing ameetas creativity i am getting al this vibes dear😭 bt lik u said love jandi way of making jnpyo remember her i just wish aisa na ho...ut its nly a phase of showing sharons love for swayam
yaar what are you saying I hope this does not happen. Ameeta will have to face lots of criticism if this happens. 
Originally posted by Mihi4VruShan

yaar what are you saying I hope this does not happen. Ameeta will have to face lots of criticism if this happens. 
Exatacly !