tere liye continued part 12 page 18 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
continued

PRIYA KAPOOR life of ram is daughter of shipra and sudhir sharma belongs to middle class family.she is strong,composed,dignified yet very emotional lady.she had lived her life of a teacher with lot of pride and raputation.add to this she is most beautiful,attactive and classy factors added to her personality. 

TO RAM she was everything.he loves her so much,his life was like a dry dessert which shines after priya;s entrance in his life.he first met her at a debaite competiton held in her college as a cheif guest and she was incharge of the event.he saw her and feel like the moment had stopped,carring a black saree with deep cut blouse,neatly comed hair in low bun,deep kohled eyes,wearing silver assecorries with it she was shining like adivine beauty.RAM LIKE A true gentleman followed her,he was lost feeling as underated person in front of her.NOT that he was cool guy but a very strict,confident and extremly profeccional forty year old man,a single sight of her was enough to blown away his senses and even a mature man like him was flattered by her grace and pois.above all the politeness,softness and calmness with which she carries herself was making hin made for her.HE was so much masmarized that after returning  back he could not slept for weaks.its because of his prayers or GOD have been kind or destiny,but he got a chance of meeting again in a friends wedding.she was from girls side and  luckly for ram was bride cousin.a workoholic ram kapoor not only attend the whole wedding but also was up front in taking good care of guests.he left no stone in imperesing SHARMAS and soon after marrige make his ma and dadi agree 4 her.the kapoors only want their son happiness and after meeting priya and her family they could not ask for more.Dadi and ma was proud of his choise,rishab and nuts [ram;s brother and sister]cherising to have such down to earth,and pretty lady as their bhabi.
THERE big wedding day was still one of a dazzling event  for them and was the talk of town for few days.not only that day but the 20 years of their marriage was like one  beautiful journey that ram and priya could have ask for.they were two lifes one soul,ram thanked GOD almost every minute 4 sending her in his 
life.having her in his life is like a  black dark sky having shining moon in this arms;she was like a running river in between the dry and dusted mountains.he was a lifeless leaf which florished after her presence.but destiny strikes seems like a deathful strom came and blown away rams world;aworld which was constacted by their love;emotions,and their relations will fell like this he has not imagined.
ram sitting in the garden thought if GOD give him power to erase aday he scrathed the day which took his priya from him.he just curse himself for letting her go from his life,he thought GOD has given him punishment for not trusting his life partner.trust... small word with big meaning has destroyed his life forever
what happened betwwen them which led their path into opposite directions keep reading
Edited by afshaan - 9 years ago
plz cntnu 
nyc strt
lovin it
well my first try if i got good reply will update my next part to night
Originally posted by afshaan

well my first try if i got good reply will update my next part to night
ths gr8 cnt wait
Awesome update
loved it!!!
continue soon...
and please pm me next update
please update 2night...
Awesome.. Good start ðŸ˜›  Edited by ParusDivs - 10 years ago
Ok so this is the continuation of that part ..
 good going ... 😛
Good one..
One request plz continue in one thread..it will be easy to read fir everyone 😊

tere liye part 3

priya'mr kapoor choriya mujhe deer ho rahi hai 6;30 ho gai hain mujhe bachom ko uthana hai'ram hug her while she was setting her saree while ram had embrassed her in his strong arms trying to untie her pallu'oh priya u smells ausum men can;t tell how it fells to stay away frm u honey'said ram kissing countless in between neck and shoulder.'oh really if it is so difficult then why did u left me 4 seven days;4 your trip and only call once daily to tell me that u r fine'
u know how much i miss u everyday'making him look at her.I know darling the project was so important u know  the client want delivery in ten days the staff in australia was having difficulty to complete BTW u forgot darling i asked u to join me but u refused saying u have kids,job and home to mange.but i have to manege alone, said ram while leading towards her lips
'Alone but u said u were very busy then why u saying this; stopping him by placing her fingers on his lips.
well darling i was busy whole day but always remember i am always free at night only r u.replied while kissing her finger and again move ahead.
'leave ram u already dont let me sleep whole night;priya said taking her face aside trying to came out of her arms.
one night is not going to please me dear;aisa lag raha hai ke maine abhi tuk apko ge bhar ke dekha hi kaha hai?ram said hugging her tightly in his arms.
I think in saath dinon ki duri ne aapko bohat ramantic kar diya hai;smiling replied priya resting her head on his chest.Romantic to tumhe pehli bar dekh kar hi ho gaya tha ab main majnoon ho gai hoon,ram suductively says in her ears scooped her up on his arms and started moving towards bed neglecting her pleadings.
The flashbacks ends
ram moved his hand on her side of bed in his sleep but realty strikes;he woke up suddenly, why priya kyu chor diya mujhe pls wapis aa jao main nahin jee pahon ga tumhare bina come back darling pls come back ram mummers himself while tear start coming down 4rm his eyes.
priya was getting ready to leave 4 her office;three months have changed her a lot,to cover her sadness,lonlines and tears she keep herself busy in loads of work so that she could bear the burgen of ram betrail.she never thought ke jiss insan ne usse duniya bhar ki khushian dee usse hi zindagi ka sab se bhara dhuk mila ga;sochti hai to dil ghayel ho jata hai,ram mujpar itna ghatiya ilzam laga sakte hain.saton janam ka saath mangane wale ram ki soch is hadh tak gir sakte hai yakeen nahin hota.ram isse behter hota app mujhe jaan se maar dete to shaid main apko mauf bi kar deti per meray zameer par app ne jo chot lagai hai uske liye main apko kabhi mauf nahin karo gi.Agian tears rolling down her cheeks;but her thought was disturb by door bell;cleaning her face she opened the door.sudhir quiety came inside,woh apni beti ki halat samagthe the par woh kuch nahin kar sakte they jante the ke iss dukh ka wahid hal hai ke usse space de jai take wo apne gam se lar sake aur iss halat se strong bankar ubray.
'priya bache tum kyu akele rana chate ho ghar chalo main aur teri ma tuj pe,pls papa she cuts midway mujhe kuch deer akelay rahna hai,jab zarorat mehsoos hogi to main zaroor aao gi aur kaha jaon gi,try to behave strongly infront on him but he know she was feeling meseriable;he after moving his hand on her head left.
priya after washing her face recollecting all her strenth left r her job where as ram also carring all his sorrows started moving toward his office
well try to make picture more clear 4 my readers your feedback both positive and negative both are welcome

Edited by afshaan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vironikajain

Good one..
One request plz continue in one thread..it will be easy to read fir everyone 😊
well extemely sorry  i wll definatly post my next in one thread extremly sorry once again