Posted: 10 years ago

OS TERE LIYE

CONGTS MR KAPOOR,today;s your daughter engagement special day 4 u I hope this bring a lot of happiness in in your daughter;s life. thanks,ram replied giving afake smile. 
RAM KAPOOR the famous reputed buisness man of india have almost everything name,fame.power,position,family of two daugter pihu&pari and son living togather with his ma dadi one bro  and darling sister in the royal and lavish kapoor mansion in inceradibaly posh area of mumbai.today is a very special occasion as it is the engagement of his charming daughter with sammy son of his close friends vikram and neha shergill.party was in full swing the young alotr having blast,older ones r just busy attending guests.everyone is busy enjoying as it is one of the big fat event of so called highclass. 
RAM once again see the whole happening of this so called hifi party and search r alone quiet corner but could not find any area.He start moving towards the door and came out to have some fresh air,vikarm saw this and quietly stand there to let him have some time with himself.
Outside ram just sat on the bench in the dark corner of this big garden of his mansion away frm the hussle pussle of the party where can see him and he cannot hear the loud music.he loosen his tie and remove his coat.he look up the sky and tear just came in the corner of his eye;it appears that he is just breathing there is no life in his body.he took along breath and thought Priya whera r u?I CAN;T LIVE WITHOUT U PLS COME BACK I LOVE U SO MUCH.

SUDDENLY she woke up frm her sleep she feels Ram was calling her.she got up and move towards the window and came out in the balcony of her room.she look up yo the sky and thought pls GOD be with ram.I hope he is fine.
to be continue

my first attampt of writing your feedback is important pls do tell should i coninue or not.