Tumhari Paakhi

Paakhi to challenge Tanya in Tumhari Paakhi

Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Life OK's Tumhari Paakhi (Shashi Sumeet Productions) has taken an interesting turn wherein Paakhi has decided to stay with Anshuman and his son Ayaan (Divyam) and to carry forward her responsibilities for them.

Offended by the situation, Tanya (Madhura Naik) who loves Anshuman a lot, is trying her best to bring Anshuman into bad light as per Paakhi's perception.

As viewers would know, the current episodes have been focusing on how Paakhi is bridging the gap between Ayaan and Anshuman by explaining to Anshuman that kids should not be pressurized as they might resort to doing things the wrong way.

Now, it will not be long before Tanya will run havoc in the blossoming love life of Paakhi and Anshuman.

The upcoming episodes will witness how Paakhi will challenge Tanya that if she can prove herself to be a good mother and a responsible wife, she will leave the town and never try to come back.

But will Tanya be able to be a good mother and a dutiful wife?

A source informs us that though Tanya would not be able to be a perfect mother and wife, she would not lose in the tasks assigned to her; rather she would smartly manipulate situations and be successful at whatever challenges come to her.

When we asked Madhura Naik about the proceedings in the show, she said, "I cannot confirm details of whether I would be successful or not in proving to be a good and responsible mother and wife, but the tasks which will be put before me and the way I overcome the same will be a good watch."

Gear up for this interesting twist.

Edited by Mayur44 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing
sucks to know that she will get away with not winning the tasks but manipulating everyone to think she has πŸ˜‘
Hope Paakhi does something about it😊
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supreet_dmg

thanx for sharing

sucks to know that she will get away with not winning the tasks but manipulating everyone to think she has πŸ˜‘
Hope Paakhi does something about it😊

whether she wins the tasks or not  that is not the real issue , Anshumans realisation that is why pakhi made this challange. At the end even if tanya  finish her tasks or not in that process she is sure to loose Anshuman and that is what Pakhi wants Anshuman realisation and redemption.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing.. Mayur44
Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Your welcome anasuya43