Bade Acche Lagte Hai 27th February Written Updates!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The episode starts with Ram praising Vidya Balan. Priya thinks you have never been romantic with me. She says, I will kill this woman and says when my fat coin is defective then what's the point to blame others. Vidya says, I am happily married. Ram says, I have so many defects in my marriage. Vidya says, it is shaadi ke side effects. Priya thinks, Ram has moved on. She thinks to do something. She thinks to find out about the woman. Priya sees Vidya. She is greeted by her. Vidya asks, when did you come as Ram said he came alone. Vidya says, I came for my film's promotion. Priya says, Ram have seen the film dirty picture innumerable times. She says, she came on a official visit with Ram. Ram thinks why Priya met Vidya. They talk about the movie. vidya asks, did you fight for the towel? Priya and Ram remember the moment. Priya asks Ram not to flirt with Vidya as she is married now and it doesn't suit you. Vidya says, you are perfect couple for the event. Priya says, we can't come. Vidya asks her to manage. Ram says, we will manage.

Cady and Riddhima come back home. Cady asks Vikram to lower the TV volume. She asks, don't you get bored. Vikram says, I don't want any change. Riddhima says, you have to change. We want to see the promotion of Shaadi ke side effects. Vikram says it is nonsense. Riddhima says, we won't say anything to mom. He changes the channel. Khush and Suhani also see the promotion live. Khush looks at Ram with Vidya Balan. suhani thinks, what will happen if he sees Priya maa. She changes the channel. Vikram is happy to see Ram. Vikram and Cady miss to see Priya with Ram. Vidya promotes her film. Vidya says, I brought my friends Ram and Priya. She asks Priya to say her words. Priya says, love do happen after marriage but husband's ego get big. Ram says, wife become fighting cats after marriage. Priya says, husbands don't understand wife's point of view. They have a cute argument. Vidya says, this is Shaadi Ke Side Effects.

Vidya says, they look good with each other amidst the fights. BALH plays...Ram and Priya smiles...Priya and Vidya dance on the song Oh Pape Pyaar Karke Pachtaaya...

Priya asks Ram, how you agreed to come with me as a couple. Ram says, how can we refuse Vidya. Priya says, I don't like you to act as a fake couple. She says, I did a mistake. I should not have come here. Vidya thinks to bring them closer. Priya tells Vidya that promos seems promising. Vidya says, I am tired of eating outside and craves for home made food. Priya says, I have food but it is prepared a day before. She tells about the aloo ka parathas. Vidya says, I will eat it. Waiter comes and gives the aloo ka parathas to Ram. Ram thinks Priya has send it. Priya comes and says this is for Vidya. Ram says, give it to Vidya.

Priya thanks Vidya. Vidya asks Priya not to do this. She says, I saw your differences with Ram. She asks her to keep the differences aside and talk with each other. Priya says, he doesn't want to accept because of his ego. Vidya says, he has his eyes on you. She asks her to forgive him. Don't let the love go away. Priya says okay. She wishes him for the film. BALH music plays...

Precap:
Ram asks Priya to write as he dictates on phone. Priya says, I will get the paper and pen. She says, we will do one thing and asks him to come to her room or she will come to his room. Ram says, no as you hate to see my face.

Before going, id like to apologize to u guys for not updating on tuesday. All was sudden n i couldnt update due to certain health reasons which i wouldnt disclose here...hahah.
..anyways i hope u guys just take it as a mistake from my side which i shall try hard not to repeat...also from now onwards id be updating on thursdays too :D

Thank You!Edited by .sio.angel. - 10 years ago
Thank you so much for the Wu ..
Loved the epi completely ,except the separate frames eevrything just jelled well and perfect ..
Sakshi dance was amzing and she is looking super gorgeous ..
and her talk with vidya was hilarious at the same time .. superb dilogues ..
Ram too did well in his own frames ..Loved his actions when he is talking with priya abuot party ..
Iam rofled
all and all a good episode ...
hoping to see more good episodes in future ..
thanks once gaian for the wu ...
Thanks for the WU.
Get well soon. 😊
sorry forgot to add this line ..

Take care of your health dear 😉
Get well soon
Thank u for the WU.  Take care dear.