Rangrasiya

Thakurain is the Common Connect in PaRud's Life

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Apart from common set of emotions related to their traumatic childhood , PaRud shares one more common connection and its the Thakurain 🤔... Thakurain is not only Rudra's mother but she is also Paro's mother-like figure who actually brought her up along with Paro's Mamiji and this is where Rudra feels all the more drawn towards Paro because of those similar traits I guess 🤔

Today's episode itself starts with the same when Paro feels lonely and decides to sing that regional song which Thakurain taught her as it gives her courage and it happens to b the same song which Thakurain used to sing for Rudra too so that he can sleep peacefully ... Interesting 😎 ; No wonder Rudra feels affected since all the childhood flashbacks of happy times with his mother comes flashing in front of his eyes and he is unable to hold back his emotions , reason why he asks Paro never to sing the song ...

Its quite interesting how this one song by Thakurain actually binds PaRud once again in a relationship as this one song actually affects both ... Paro feels affected singing the song as it gives her positivity and courage 👍🏼 while Rudra feels affected hearing the song as it gives him negativity and depression .. So unknowingly Thakurain gets interconnected in PaRud's life thus bringing in contrast reactions from both even without her presense over there ...

The song gives Paro all the positive vibes while the same song gives Rudra all the negative vibes but the common factor here is actually the song which brings in some gamut of emotions in both as it connects them deeply to their once upon a time happy blissful life 😳...

Paro feels good singing the song while Rudra breaks down emotionally once again hearing the song but again the positive here is both feels a common connect and it does draw Rudra towards Paro on his own 😳 ...

I do see Paro soon trying to solve this mystry ... First she sees Rudra feels affected with this song  which Thakurain taught her and second she feels she has seen that Kadha which Daanveer gives Paro today as it belongs to Thakurain only .. 😉 ... There is the certain amount of doubt already coming in Paro's mind which is good actually because the more curious she gets about Rudra's life , the faster she can reach to the truth 👍🏼... Again the common connect here is Thakurain because of whom Paro can actually reach to the truth surrounding Rudra 😳

The whole Jhaki which followed later was already shown in SBS/SBB , so nothing much to add there ... I wish I had not seen those segments and then mayb I would hv loved it more but all thanks to those segments , the whole dupatta moment looked like a repeat telecast as it was shown multiple times in various spoiler videos 😡 .. CVs plss stop giving so many spoiler videos 😭😭... Even then loved the way Rudra like a typical husband was safeguarding Paro all the way to the village 😆 and poor Paro just got involved in a tug of war between Mohini and Rudra .. her poor poor wrist 😭😆😆...

Tomorrow it seems Laila might just go and spill the beans to Thakur out of jealousy , and then promo might happen where that guy was trying to shoot Paro ... Hopefully we wont get any segments for Mahaepisode tomorrow because I so dont want the suspense to get revealed in those SBB/SBS segments now 😡...

Overall it was a interesting build-up episode for the main drama tomorrow 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes jyoti I too hope they at least don't reveal the romantic/ lights moments between PaRud on SbS etc. It takes away the excitement.  But phir bhi it looked too cute when both were under the veil and doing their verbal spats .. 😆 Others must be wonderingwhat exactly is happening parday Kay peechay?! 😲😳😆

I So agree with Thakurain being the connection of PaRud. For Paro, she was the one who was a sign of affection and hope. For Rudra, she was the one who snatched away both affection and hope from her son for God knows what reasons. 🤔 

I am wondering if Paro remembers the original owner of that bangle one Thakurain.. then would she be able to cross the dots and realize the connection if Rudra and his mom.. That is yet to be seen..
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
PaulWallker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
are you sure tomorrow is mahaepisode i mean 1 hour episode
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today Rudra obsession clearly shows... We all know Rudra is building up to be a very obsessive & Possessive lover with each passing day going by... You can see the obsession keep on growing. It was Paro, Paro & only Paro... He wouldn't even let her hands slip away from his. His eyes was all on her.   

I agree about Thakurain she look after both Paro & Rudra as children's... That song she use to sing for them both. In episode 3 Thakurain was describing Paro life partner and it's non other than her son Rudra.

This is all faith & destiny on why PaRud is meant to be together. From doll connection of an unknown girl who brought a smile to Rudra face, to the song, Thakurain relationship with both Rudra & Paro Etc... It's all hints Thakurain will be the one bringing Paro & Rudra together.

Thakur & Thakrain confusd me today, does he knows she was married & have a child? 😕

I agree with you on the spoilers locations video's, it's killing the excitement & fun for the show. I personal don't watch them but people end up telling me about it 😡 this message has already reached to Raghuvir Shekhawat on facebook he said things should be improving in the next few days. I really hope this is the last of it all!! SBS/SBB is enough... They don't give away much as these locations video's give away the whole details it was raining locations video's this whole week 😵

Edited by PhoenixRising - 10 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another good one Di 👏 👏 👏...Yup PaRud have another common link and this time it's one that hurt Rudra so much so that he can't bear to hear a song that his mother used to sing to him as a child  

Paro upon seeing the bracelet senses that she saw it somewhere before and what gave it away is the butterfly like I said in my preview post...that beautiful creature is going to be the bridge that will always lead Paro to Rudra when in doubt even though she doesn't see it yet 😉 😃

As for the segments given away too much info yeah that's why I don't like watching them...I love to be surprised 😊

Awaiting the ME tomorrow wonder if Rudra will get hurt will try to protect Paro...I really got a feeling that one of them will get hurt if not tomorrow but sometime next week.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Jyoti! You are very right in stating that the song binds PaRud as it reminds them of a better moment in their life. Paro has been raised to look for the positivity in life when she is down. Rudra has always seen life with a negative gaze as it reminds him something beautiful he had and yet lost without realizing it. I really hope Paro figures out that Thakurain is Rudra's mom. I didn't mind the dupatta sequence despite seeing it in the spoiler videos as PaRud looked mesmerizing in their attires.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post! Rudra's loss was Paros gain!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Yes jyoti I too hope they at least don't reveal the romantic/ lights moments between PaRud on SbS etc. It takes away the excitement.  But phir bhi it looked too cute when both were under the veil and doing their verbal spats .. 😆 Others must be wonderingwhat exactly is happening parday Kay peechay?! 😲😳😆

Yeah I loved their little spat under the dupatta 😉😆😳 .. it was really cute the way both keep hving these private banters like typical hubby-wifey 😛

I So agree with Thakurain being the connection of PaRud. For Paro, she was the one who was a sign of affection and hope. For Rudra, she was the one who snatched away both affection and hope from her son for God knows what reasons. 🤔

Yess a very sad contrast .. but I feel soon Thakurain might b the one who will actually end up clearing all misunderstandings between both since she knows Paro had no idea about Tejawat and she will also know Rudra is innocent once Tejawat's truth is out in front of her ..

I am wondering if Paro remembers the original owner of that bangle one Thakurain.. then would she be able to cross the dots and realize the connection if Rudra and his mom.. That is yet to be seen..

I guess she might remember it in few days time since she does remember that she has seen it somewhere //

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PaulWallker

are you sure tomorrow is mahaepisode i mean 1 hour episode

yup the promos r saying its a mahaepisode but its 45 mins .. 9.30 to 10.15 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRising

Today Rudra obsession clearly shows... We all know Rudra is building up to be a very obsessive & Possessive lover with each passing day going by... You can see the obsession keep on growing. It was Paro, Paro & only Paro... He wouldn't even let her hands slip away from his. His eyes was all on her.   

Yup .. mayb his mission is her safety right now but in the process he is becoming all the more possessive for her each passing day 😳

I agree about Thakurain she look after both Paro & Rudra as children's... That song she use to sing for them both. In episode 3 Thakurain was describing Paro life partner and it's non other than her son Rudra.

True .. its like destiny already wrote the whole script involving these 3 😳

This is all faith & destiny on why PaRud is meant to be together. From doll connection of an unknown girl who brought a smile to Rudra face, to the song, Thakurain relationship with both Rudra & Paro Etc... It's all hints Thakurain will be the one bringing Paro & Rudra together.

Like I said destiny wrote a perfect script for both .. they r indeed soulmates 😃

Thakur & Thakrain confusd me today, does he knows she was married & have a child? 😕

I think he does not know or else why will she hide that photo from Tejawat .. its only childhood photo of her son na .. so why hide it if Tejawat knew her past 😕

I agree with you on the spoilers locations video's, it's killing the excitement & fun for the show. I personal don't watch them but people end up telling me about it 😡 this message has already reached to Raghuvir Shekhawat on facebook he said things should be improving in the next few days. I really hope this is the last of it all!! SBS/SBB is enough... They don't give away much as these locations video's give away the whole details it was raining locations video's this whole week 😵

I agree .. once in a while sbs/sbb r fine but its becoming daily now which might affect the trps too since we all know whats coming up .. I hope for mahaepi tomorrow , nothing gets revealed 😡.. I too normally avoid these videos  but its all over FB and IF and also TV Channel , so one cant help it but notice