Karma apna apna

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone
So yesterday's epi everyone was paying for their karma or as the result of others. But the interesting thing is the people who will suffer the most is not the people who did it but someone else.
While in Radha and MriAra case cos of Radha's stupidity MJ will suffer on the other hand cos of adi Nandu meethi is gonna suffer. Both MriAra and meethi have emotional roller coaster ride coming up.
With meethi it's a case of betrayal. The person who she lhved and trusted the most has betrayed her in the past. How much ever u try to forget the pain the scars will pierce u. I think now I know why adi was redemeed all of a sudden. If he was the same adi he won't mind if meethi found out or not but now we will get to see how the changed adi will react. This will also show has he truly left his past behind. Let's wait and see.

Whereas with MJ Radha was responsible he is in currently. But kala is the one responsible for putting him to this mess. So MJ is also paying for the mistakes of others. It's like someone else does and someone else pay. But at the end everyone's life is tangled and each has to pay their actions price whether it be Radha kala or Nandu

Now coming to the epi
MJ all worked up hearing Radha is misting and thinks how they came to know her location. Tara tells pati dev ur Frnd wanted to die soon so came to attend our wedding where enemy was lurking by. MJ angry at Tara for hiding about Radha and scolds her for not telling him. Well MJ u did hide her and she came out of the hiding spot what makes u think she won't do it again even if u hid her. And where was he planning to hide her. In his bedroom or darkroom?well I am telling u she's suicidal so it's of no use. And how cud Tara tell u this info when she came to Tara just before wedding. Was she supposed to stop pandit(who was waiting for ram Sita marriage time)and say I have got to tell my hubby a secret. That wud have looked suspicious. Yug also informs him that he too knew Radha was jungli billi. Here Tara's look suggested that see what am I supposed to do if ur Frnd likes to die. But she didn't say anything seeing MJ's angry looks(how hot does he look when he's angry)

MJ and yug continue their bromance while searching for radha but only disappointment. Tara is not behind abd goes to ask house help if they have seen Radha. Tara's suhag raat always end up being Tara waking around the house and MJ outside. Last time also Tara was outside the room and this time as well. She calls up MJ to know the progress. Now one qs if MJ's phone was in rp hand then how did he get his phone back. Did rp leave before MriAra strated their sr or send someone to place it. Now we know rp has lots people doing work for him. But I hope none these people came when MriAra had their romantic moment if they did I am sure they must be lying around after seeing MriAra romance cod of all the heat they must have fainted.

Ts is sad MJ stole his tea partner as his life partner. Tara comes saying how much ever time I make MJ my life partner he will always be my tea partner. I love these two and remember how tgey had their breakfast together when Tara first came to the house and are still doing it. I am glad cvs notice such things. Tara informs about Radha missing and yug and MJ come empty handed.

In all this Radha manages to call Tara and inform goons r after her. I am wondering whether she was running frm goons all night or she just escaped them in the morning. Maybe we will never know. Kala who is happy he got a chance to write exam is making sure he doesn't fail and is excited to do everything possible to make the plan successful. That of course includes doing lots of nautanki.

Radha pleads her to let go if her. Kala says her goons to throw her off the cliff since fangirls have been begging me to kill her for long for disturbing MriAra wedding. He calls MriAra to a place. I wonder why he didn't call MJ alone and asked to bring Tara as well. What is Kalas plan for Tara?i feel when Tara entered the temple it was destiny that brought her there. If u notice it was before ts brought the proposal but he brought it on the same day Tara crossed kala path. They cud have shown it happened long ago or after wards. Why Thursday itself when she was about to enter MJ's life So it was always MriAra against kala. Destiny had planned to bring MriAra together. Even when he was inside Tara fought outside and she is gonna do that in the future when MJ goes to jail as well.

Mitya have there moment before the storm hits. I am sure adi is gonna get a shock when he returns. Met thi went and confronted Nandu right away. I am glad she told everything on the face. Nandu said she was also used. But Nandu also did a mistake when she came to know adi us married and having met meethi she shud have left him. Even after Tara warned her to stay away she didn't and went and told MJ's truth to aradhana in anger. So she is not wxactily innocent but Ek haath se taali nahin bajati and both Nandu and adi were responsible for what happened. Meethi has been taking training frm Tara so some of Tara's trait has come into her as well and like Tara said in the past she says mera pati janwar hai. One thigh is both the shekhawat boys were punished for what they did after they changed. Now let's see whether meethi will burn adis laptop like Tara did to uc.

Precap looks interesting. And MJ is so hot when he's angry. I think kala is planning to trap MriAra that's why gave the gun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaah man it's always a pleasure reading your POV
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm at work so didnt get a chance to read your whole post. Will edit my post to add more comments.

Just to add to your first few points. Yes Meethi has been betrayed by her so called Husband. But what will Meethi make of the betrayal from Tara???? In the sense that Tara knew of Aditya and Nandani's relationship, yet she didnt utter a word? Yes, Tara in her defense stepped in when she found out and warned both Aditya and Nandini ...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually Adi suddenly changing never struck me as true!!!!πŸ€”

I don't know what Adi will do now or is there anything he can do??

He had an affair with Nandini and probably many others as well!!!!

Even Meethi was the result of one such affair!!!!!

Exactly!!!!

It is no use hiding Radha as she is suicidal!!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’

And where was he planning to hide her??πŸ€”

And I totally agree that how could Tara have told him!!!!😳 πŸ˜³

Tara's expression was classic!!!!!πŸ‘

And yes MJ was looking hot when he was angry but then he looks hot most of the time!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

I kind of like MJ and Yug's bromance!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Yeah even I would like to know when did MJ get his mobile back!!!!!😳

Jairaj is soo sweet!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Poor guy doesn't even have his wife for company!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

He actually feels like the father of a daughter who has gotten married!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

He is just the best!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Fantastic observation about Tara entering Kalavati's temple!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yes indeed we have been waiting for Kalavati to kill Radha!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Tara's traits have been rubbing off on Meethi!!!!!

Interesting!!!!!I suppose that is true that both Shekhawat boys were punished for what they did after they changed!!!!!

By the way, does Adi have anything dear to him which Meethi can burn??πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Dilsha⭐️

πŸ‘

Jungili BilliπŸ‘

SR observation is so trueπŸ˜†

So next time we need to seal door and window properly and no mobiles allowedπŸ˜‰

MitYa  bechare

_Teena_ thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. ..dilsha
Totally agree with your points. ... tat... both Mj n Adi  were punished for what they did after they changed!!!!!

How did mj get back his phone❓

No doubt Mj looks damn  hot always. ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰