SwaRon are finally getting attention

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Past 3 episodes, you can see the change in SwaRon track. As in, you can see that the writers are taking effort to write a story for swaron unlike the disaster till date of seeing disjointed scenes of theirs together.

You can see that they are taking efforts to make sense out of swaron. Finally man! Pheeeww!!
So if I criticise the cvs, I'd also like to appreciate them to keep it up and not disappoint us subsequently. I really hope that they're actually working on SwaRon.
i hope these little efforts will turn out to be major soon being a unique story it demands proper attention 
well can observe slight just slight changes in swaron story from rose day's pose game to their looking each other to sharon falling in swayam's arms 
still cant say anything can happen but hope some where deep inside things change for swaron in d3 and the stroy and characters (swayam nd sharon) get due and deserved attention
it might be like last diya/light of swaron..uske baad swaron ka packup/end karne wala hai ..as we seen in dmg...before armaan-riddhima was injured by bullet there was also few good scenes before 23 september 2009...it might be like that..cant be positive cause of all happenings nd d3 official pages confused behaviour
We can only hope for the same. Right Kuch bhi expect karna bhi dar lagta hai for SwaRon.
Impact will change there relation ðŸ˜²
god knows
Its so Confusing . I thing its plan going to be end for SwaRon??
Originally posted by Sam_4you

Its so Confusing . I thing its plan going to be end for SwaRon??

SwaRon ka  end to nai hone ja raha yar

to save themselves from earlier bashing, no spoilers

Originally posted by Analysis

SwaRon ka  end to nai hone ja raha yar

to save themselves from earlier bashing, no spoilers

May be because itna Promotion all of sudden its not Common that too in Current Situation. SwaRon is going to be worst -ve Vibes aa rahi hai yaar. 
Originally posted by Sam_4you

May be because itna Promotion all of sudden its not Common that too in Current Situation. SwaRon is going to be worst -ve Vibes aa rahi hai yaar. 

ruhi ko kya 2 week le liye bulaya tha
she is still dare
sab bigad degi ameeta ðŸ˜¡