•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Writer : AMrit Kour
OS- Haal-E-Dil !
Hola Dearies...Finally my exams are over..so obviously finish off the pending requests !! Another OS...this one on current track... Hope You guys like it ! *fingers crossed*

Happy Reading !!

***** "Peehuuu...wake up rockstar...school ke liye late ho jayega rockstar come on get up now" Ram tried to wake up his darling angel who was sleeping peacefully hugging her favorite happy and tiger... "5 minutes more papa..mujhe aur ninni aa rahi hai..." Pihu spoke softly... Ram patted her back.. "school bus aa jayegi bacche you will get late for school" He tried one more time..but she didnot move... Ram grinned...he had one idea to wake up Pihu !! "okay as You wish..Papa wanted to play a game actually...par Pihu is not interested so I shall drop the idea..." Hearing the word Game Pihu opened her eyes... "Game" surprisingly..

"what game papa" she asked her dad !! "mmm...see mumma is making aloo parantha in the kitchen to jo pehle mumma ko huggie degaa..ekdum fast fast run karke...use ek badii wali Dairy Milk milegi..." he smiled naughtily !! "wow dairy Milk..." she jumped up on the bed !! "I will come first" saying this she jumped from the bed and ran towards kitchen.. Ram too ran after her !! Pihu went straight to the kitchen and hugged her Priya tightly.. "yayyy Am first yayy" she jumped in joy.. Ram too reached ! Smiled cutely looking at his darlings.. Priya was surprised.. "subah subah kya masti kar rae hai dono hmm batao mujhe" she asked both of them.. Ram fearing Priya looked at Pihu and nodded a no !! "Nothing mumma..just came to wish you a verryyy sweet morning.." Pihu lied smartly ! "awww my princess..very good morning bacche.." Priya bowed down to plant a kiss on Pihu's cheeks.. Ram broke his silence.." papa too came to wish mumma..so papa ki kissi kaha hai mumma" he made a puppy face looking at Priya..

Priya threw a Hawww expression at Ram..."Papa ki kissi...mm wo aaj mumma ka mood nahi hai.." she high fived Pihu******

Pihu's sleep broke...so did her dream..."mumma" she uttered..still breathing fast...her mind was stuck in the old beautiful memories of Jaipur..where she spent her most precious days...her eyes became moist...she looked around and found her hubby sleeping on the bed.. She slipped her feet into the slippers and got up from the couch and straight away went to see her dad...certain kind of restlessness she felt! She entered the Green Room without knocking...didnot spoke a single word...just kept on looking at her papa... Ram was busy searching for his wallet...but he was not finding it anywhere !! "kahan gaya yaar...kaash Priya hoti..do second mein dhoond deti.." he went to the changing room without noticing her daughter at the door... "Papa you miss mumma so much...what have I done to you both." a lone tear rolled from her eyes...

She left the place... "For my wishes to be fulfilled I seperated Papa and mumma..such a bad daughter I am..I need to fix all this.." She picked up her phone and dialled Priya's number... Priya picked up the phone without even looking at the screen.. 

Priya-Hello...

Pihu-Hellooo Mumma...she spoke softly...

Priya was surprised to find Her best baccha on the other side...tears welled up in her eyes..her throat felt choked...

Priya-Pihu...tu...kaisi hai bachhe...

Pihu-Can we meet...I need to talk its urgent maa Please...

Priya-arey please kyu bol rahi hai..to jab bol jahan bol teri maa milegi tujhse...

Pihu-Main aa jau abhi...aap address text kar do mujhe... I will be there..

Priya-sure..Khush aur Suhani bhi nahi hai abhi..tu aaja..

xxx

Priya thought of informing Ram that she would be late for the office...she dialled his number..

Priya-Hello Mr Kapp..sorry sirrr wo...

Ram-kya hai bolo jaldi wo pe hi atak gayi ho tum !!
3 hours ago

Priya-I will be late for the office today so thought of informing you!!

Ram-And whats the reason behind this..

Priya-Why should you know the reason Sirrr...

Ram-Because I need specific reasons for your coming late to the office..

Priya-I need to meet someone very special today..Bahott dino baad mil rahi hu so naturally I will be late...

Ram-Someone special...!!!

Priya-Yes...Anything more sir...

Ram-Nahi...wo..

Priya-Bye sir see you in the office !! She cut the phone..

Ram thought-Aisa kaun hai jisse milne ke liye Priya itni excited hai...

xxx

Pihu reached Priya's Place...
Priya-Pihu..aa gayi tu...kaisi hai bata.. {she invited her inside}

Pihu felt awkward there after what all things had happened in those 5 months...she hesitated to confront Her mother and speak up...

Pihu-Maa wo..I am fine...Aap kaise ho... She asked Priya without even facing her..

Tears welled up in Priya's eyes..she knew something was killing her daughter from inside..

Priya-Tu khush haina Pihu...she asked her keeping her hand over hers..

Pihu-Apko chinta hai meri...apko yaad hai humsub...haan mumma..

Priya-Tum sab to meri jaan ho..har pal tumlogon ki yaad aati hai...

Pihu-Achha...gusse mein us din bol diya tha..that I dont want to see you around me...and you took it seriously !! Papa couldnot choose between you and me so why did you made a decision and left us...itni hi parwaah hai apko hum sab ki.. {she looked straight into her mother's eyes} 

Priya-That was the only thing I could do princess...tu jo chahti thi wo galat tha... I never wanted to see you with someone like Sammy..wo tujhe pyaar nahi de sakta hai Pihu...teri zid tujhe uska pyar nahi dila sakti...

Pihu-I love him mumma.. He is my husband..khush hai hum ek saath..

Priya-Does he love you Pihu..dont lie to me...

Pihu-Maa he promised me he will bury his past and move on with me.. I trust him mumma.. My love will change him..

Priya-You not getting it Pihu..Suhani is pregnant with Sammy's child..

Pihu-No ma this is wrong..Did Suhani ever accepted this..I know Sammy liked her...Suhani kya..aise bahot saari ladkiya thi jinke peeche Sammy bhaagta tha...but that was all his past..ab its nothing like that... Khush and Suhani are happy together..so why should I let Suhani spoil my married life...

Priya-I just want to see my daughters happy...And I can see in your eyes tu khush nahi hai bacche..And dont lie to me...

Pihu-Ma...He needs time..i will give him.. I just want my Sammy to be with me.. And also I need to apologize maa for behaving so wrong with you..

Priya-A mother never has any grudge for her kids..main to kabse bhool gayi wo sab..she smiled...

Pihu-Ghar chaliye na maa..Sab aapko bahot miss karte hain.. Pari Myra... Dadi..and especially Papa.. I cant see him more like this... He needs you maa.. He loves you very much...

Priya-I too miss you all very much...tears rolled down fron Priya's eyes..

Pihu-When we were in Dubai then also you both were apart...fir jab aap coma mein the tab bhi and now this happened because of me..Am very ashamed mumma am very sorry...Please forgive me.. Papa has become too weak emotionally.. Wo humse kehte nahi hai but we all know how much he misses you...ghar chaliye maa..please...

Priya thought-I need to fix the things.. Pihu and Sammy are not happy together..for this I need to be there... Mr Kapoor wahan sabke sath reh kar bhi akele hain... I need to be with him..

Pihu-Boliye mumma..aayengi naa aap...

Priya-Haan princess... I will come back..to my darlings.. 
she kept her hand over Pihu's cheeks... I love you Pihu and never think that mumma is angry with you... I want to see you happy always... Tu jaisa chahegi main waisa karungi..

Pihu-Thanks mumma thank you very much...

Priya-I will be there.. I promise Pihu...

Pihu left hoping to see her mumma back at KM... Priya left for the office... She did not disclose to Ram that she will be coming back home.. She wanted to surprise her man... Although Ram tried alot to know whom Priya met today... But madam Priya twisted and turned the things very smartly !!! Ram felt all the more irritated and annoyed.. 

xxx

At Night... Ram sat on the king sized sofa claded in his trademark White kurta..enjoying cricket match.. Priya entered the Green Room tip toed... Ram was too much engrossed in the match.. She smiled naughtily and picked up the remote from the table and switched off the tv...

Ram-What the hell... Ram looked up to see who was standing there... He jumped up from his place...

Ram- Tum..yahan.. He looked around... No this cant be true... He shook his head a bit thought it was a dream..

Priya kept on grinning..haan main yahan..kyu nahi aa sakti..chali jaau main...

She stepped forward to put up his kurta's buttons... His eyes were glued on her.. 

Priya-I felt like coming back to you...so aa gayi...And now I dont want to leave you Mr Kapoor.. She looked into his deep eyes...

Ram smiled broadly-Good that you're back Mrs Kapoor...finally you realized you have a family..you have a husband who is tired of staying away from you...

Priya cupped his face-I am sorry Ram... I always end up breaking my promises and leave you... You cant even imagine how much difficult it is for me to live away from you !!

Ram-Oh really.. I thought you enjoying living that way...leading a lower middle class life being The Ram Kapoor's wife..working in such a small firm and showing off your false ego to your boss who is your husband also !!

Priya-haan to mere boss kya kar rahe the... Did he trust me... No... Did he ate my aloo parantha... No... Did you let your wife leave for home early... No... Did you force your wife to drop her... No...

Ram-Achhaa ji...Aur meri biwi ne kya kiya...mujhe mere birthday pe wish kiya...haan bolo... Valentine's Day pe apni feelings bol ke baat kisne ghumaai haan... Poore staff ke liye aloo paratha laayi..mujhe aakar bolti aapke liye hai to kya bigad jaata..And Most importantly... I love You wale balloons laati ho and you say...Apke liye nahi hai... To kiske liye hai Mrs Kapoor... He winked...

Priya-hawww that was obvious Ram wo apke liye the...ab I wont bring those balloons for Rishi na...

Ram-achhaaa... {He slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer...} Mujhe chida rahi ho...

Its been over 23 years of their marriage...but everytime he touched her it sent sensations down her spine as if it was the first time he touched her...

Priya-hahaha...aap chidh kyu rahe hain...
She pecked his lips..he was mesmerized by her move...

Priya-I love you Ram... I really really do.. I love you more than anything... I missed you so much..tears welled up in her eyes..

Ram-I love you too Priya..Tum jab paas nahi hoti ho na.. Pata hai saans lena mushkil ho jata ho... Is baar tum mujhe chod kar gayi na to..

He was stopped by Her... She kept her fingers over his mouth...

Priya-This time I will not make any promises Ram... Kyunki is baar agar main aapse door hui to I will die..

Ram-Stop it yar..kya bolti rehti ho tum haan.. He scolded her...

Priya-I craved for so long to be in your arms like this... Dunia ki har khushi ek taraf aur aap ek taraf Ram... I really really love you...

Ram took her hands in his..and planted several kisses on her hands-Tum ho to hum hai Priya..hum hai to sab hai...tum nahi to kuch bhi nahi hai...I want you to be with me always..fir nahi bolunga main...just keep this in mind...

Priya-Pakka.. She smiled..

Ram-Aur haan madam.. Jo main bolunga na tumhe wo karna hi hoga...

Priya-haan boliye na..

Ram-You spoilt my birthday and our Valentine's Day...so abhi I will book tickets and we will go for a long holiday is that clear...

Priya was way too much happy to hear this !! After all she also wanted to be just with Ram for sometime... She at once agreed and asked if there was anything else he wanted her to do...

Ram-And also...kal subah I need to eat Aloo parantha..and no restrictions okay kitne time se tumhare haath ke aloo paratha nahi khaya hoon..

Priya-awww okay this also done...anything else..

Ram smiled and kissed her forehead...nothing more Mrs Kapoor..just be with me okay...

Priya-hmm pakka..she rested her head over his heart... I so wanted to be here Mr Kapoor... I can spend my life standing like this...

He enveloped his arms around her... She find solace being with him... He kept on caressing her hair... She always loved this sweet gesture of her man who loved her like crazy...

He lifted her head and placed a soft kiss on her lips..she blushed hard.. He kissed her cheeks that turned crimson red due to her constant blushing...

Priya-Ram koi aa jayega..even the door is not bolted...

Ram-Nobody will come !! They know hum saath mein hai abhi they wont disturb us...

She shyly lowered her gaze...And hugged him again... No more articulations required at the moment...they stood for a long time in each others arms...Time came in for a halt for the love birds...

xxx

The End !!!

Waiting for the feedback...As always Criticism and Praises all welcomed !!!

Amrit !!
Wow lovely realization of Pihu , this is what is missing in our pihu, she was so adorable and sensible kid but the grown up is self centered, stubborn , arrogant, doesn't respect any one.
RaYa n their complains, usske beech aloo paranthe too good.
Lovely rayalicious update.
loved the pihu dream where raya and she is happy
glad tha she herself insist that priya should come back to ram and km
loved raya as they confessed that they miss each other and cannot live apart
BRILLIANT OS👏,
 I hope aisa kuch hojaye jaldi;
Sick & tired of seeing arrogant & self centered Pihu
kaash serial me bhi aisa hota...loved very much❤️...very nice OS do write more like this...
Awesome RaYalicious update..
Pihu realized her mistake nd Priya came back to where she belong in Ram's embrace..
Very well written..
Good one..