The Shifting Sands/ New FF/ Part 2 on Pg 2/ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

The Shifting Sands.

Paro's diary entries.

I sat on the bridal bed with a myriad, conflicting emotions raging inside me, even as a hot breeze sped over the sands of Rann and whipped up a freak sand storm. The colorful chandeliers of the haveli swayed to and fro, while the sound of urgent feet, scampering around to shut the bothersome sand out, reached my ears. I wanted to get up to shut the window too, but my legs felt oddly paralyzed. 

Like all my friends, I had dreamed about this night on many occasions in the past, but never in my wildest dreams, had I imagined it to be like this. 

Horrific images of blood soaked sand and his lifeless body refuse to leave my weary mind alone today, and my heart suddenly filled with rage so powerful that it escaped out my mouth as a strangled, tortured cry. 

Something finally snapped inside me, and posessed by a wild, reckless spirit, I began to tear jewelry off of my body. Jhumkas, kangans, payals, tika..every piece of jewelry is irreverently tossed on the floor by me, soon joined by ripped strands of flower garlands. 

I didn't hear him enter the room and started when a pair of strong arms caught me from behind. As I struggled with all my might, he tighted his hold, making me wince in pain.

"Stop it, Paro. Just stop", he said huskily in my ears.

My fragile body was no match against his massive physical strength and I gave up finally. Breaking down in loud, breathless, frustrated sobs, my body shuddered uncontrollably and muttering something inaudible, he turned me around to press my body close against his.

I found the strength of his hard body oddly reassuring, and immediately hated myself for it.

A/N : Hope that wasn't too bad. Do let me know! 

Part 2. -- Page 2.

Edited by Chicagobears - 10 years ago
I like! That was really good!
..please continue...its very good...👍🏼

The breakdown...😭
i'm totally picturing sanaya portraying these emotions on PaRud's wedding night...
Originally posted by Jaz1990

I like! That was really good!

Originally posted by DoJin

..please continue...its very good...👍🏼

The breakdown...😭
i'm totally picturing sanaya portraying these emotions on PaRud's wedding night...

Thanks for the encouragement :)
Intresting...Please continue...
nice!
you delved head first into IF!!!

That was great!
Plz pm me the updates :)
Amazingly written ,
Very gripping