Fan Fictions

KR OS :Captured flames

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know I am super late. But give me one more day. I came here with the intent of reading it, but my eyes aren't opening. Kal tak ruk. Edited by _SenbonZakura_ - 10 years ago
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You know a fic has done it's job well when padhte padhte aapke dil ki dharkan barh jaati hai. And this does that. And you're like aage kya? Ab kya? I love the ambience, the setting, the build up. How their thought process worked. I like how Rey started off resisting and then gave in. I like this go-getter Kria who isn't shy or timid and I like you Vaish for writing this and for giving me yet another reason to love this song and making me hope again that perhaps this time, they show something like this (I mean the emotional rationale, not the *ahem*)!

Also yes, this is wow and I'm blushing and yes! All mixed into one!
Edited by Couch_Potato - 10 years ago
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG...this was HOT.. 😲

No not Hot... BLOODY f**kING HOTTT..

DAMNNN...

Ek toh already m having a hard time since Shakti uploaded that picha aur upar se tu... :/

I loveddd that start ka moment when you showed Kriya moving her hands over Rey's shoulder..and when he looked at her..he was gone...i just loved that...

beech ka part...how u described it..i loved that...

Make out part was super HOT... marr gayi mai...

litrelly died when she clutched the sand in her hands.. sand sticking to her body... rey teasing her... HOLYYY CRAPPP... *dies*

Loved it be... loved it..

-bLEu98- thumbnail
This is something I've always been apprehensive of attempting- recreate a dynamic performance in words. And you have done it so well, your pace is lucid and language eloquent, creating the exact pace for the song. And listening to the song simultaneously makes this a beautiful experience- I've been reading this and listening to the song over and over for the past half hour.
FareedaArSha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This bloody hottt man... Superbbb...

The start... The make out and they way u wrote... Wow

loved it. Superrr awesome
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG

Baisssuuu...Ye kya kar diya tune??? *__________*

Behen...You Can't imagine my condition. So forget about getting a bada sa..Sane sa comment. -____-

YAAARRR!! This OS. The Ahem part *_____* You know what was its beauty? The Emotions. Vaish, You play with words and Emotions so well... *________*
Damn Damn Damn... I just can't correct my breathing. Baisssuuuhhh! ☺️ BABE! THIS WAS SOOO f**kING HOTTT Yet Perfectly Weaved with Different Emotions.

Damn, You portrayed their feelings SOOO well *_____*

Mai chali marne. *_______*
Edited by Incandescence. - 10 years ago
NoMoreUsing thumbnail
I'm officially speechless (Is that correct??)...
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
only thing i have to say is TO HOT TO HANDE Supab
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hot n passionate one.. M blushing.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..