The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

New TC article! Related to Maya (Priya Bhatija)

SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/priya-bathija-gets-nostalgic-the-sets-of-the-buddy-project-find-out-why-576

Priya Bathija 'gets nostalgic' on the sets of The Buddy Project; find out why...

24 Feb 2014 06:20 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Sunshine Productions' popular show on Channel [V], The Buddy Project has had a new entry in known actressPriya Bathija recently. Priya who has been part of shows like Khwaish, Kasamh Se, Basera, Dhwakadheesh actually feels nostalgic when she is on the sets of her new show.

In fact, the actress was even teary-eyed when she started shooting for The Buddy Project. We at Tellychakkar.comgot into a conversation with the good-looking actress to know what made her feel nostalgic.

Says Priya, "Well, the story in The Buddy Project revolves around these young kids. And when I saw them being a livewire on the sets, I was immediately reminded of the good old days' when we were newcomers in the industry, having all the fun as we shot. The days I am referring to are the days of Kasamh Se. We were a group of 3-4 youngsters, especially Vishal Singh, Akshita Kapoor and I used to be the pranksters on the sets. When I started my acting journey, I was like these kids of Buddy Project, aged around 19 years. Well, the first two days on the sets of Buddy Project reminded me of all the fun I had in the earlier days of my career. It is true that I cannot get back that age, and above all, the very thought of me being a senior on the set gave me a feeling of growing up'."

In the show, Priya will be pitted opposite Manav Gohil, who essays the character of Anirudh Jaitely. "My character Maya is a principled lady, who lives life on her terms. She is a corporate woman, and gets in touch with Ranveer (Kunal Jaisingh) when he comes to meet her for the sponsor of their college fest. This is how Maya comes face to face with Anirudh."

Anirudh and Maya have a past story wherein they had been the best of buddies. "Yes, there is a back story to their bonding. However I don't think I can talk about it now. Viewers will have to wait to see what comes up."

Priya is presently enjoying being part of the show. "It is a great team to work with, and I am happy being in the midst of these youngsters. All are so friendly. And it is a pleasure to be working with Manav (Gohil). He gives so much to a scene, and that needs to be appreciated. We discuss a lot on our scenes."

Recently, Priya also featured in the movie Chor Chor Super Chor.

We wish you luck, Priya!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awwwe
Hayyye humare buddies offscreen be rula dete hai offscreen be awww ❤️