Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
If this news is true then wt about my shraNal??
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't trust chugalkhor aunty but I trust TOI

If the news is true I can't see Kunal with any other Shraddha

Maybe that's why all this sudden rush to #ShraNalShaadi
Edited by TheRoopsy - 10 years ago
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If she is pregnant then what's gonna happen with meri bhabhi? I hope she doesn't get replaced 😲 coz I won't watch the show if she does
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
there r a lot of ways this can be managed, don't panic, no one is gng to replace Kanchi...plz don't ask her abt the show its a happy occasion for her and her family, respect that and respect her privacy, she too is comitted to the show right? m sure htings wld work out. tv ctors get pregnant all the time yaar, they r hundred different ways to hide the bump, its not even imp ki they actually do show Shraddha preggers with Kunal's child, if they want they can even hide it all...so relax nothing is gng to happen
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gosh I read the title so late at night that I thought it was going to happen on the show Like seriously Shraddha getting pregnant that quick???

Anyways forgive me on my stupid-ness and a big CONGRATS on the fab news if true 🤗

If (and am only talking IF) they decide to end meri bhabhi then I'm fine with that. I can't watch another woman romancing with kunal 🥺 At least end it graciously and nt in a hurry. (Sorry this is just how I feel) PEACE ❤️
niki_987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a personal matter of kanchi we should not tweet her about this
and if they replace kanchi than its not good for the show 🤔
hope for the best
swasinha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys no personal comments frm my side everybody have their personal life bt i guess its just grp wine.. these news kpp cming for any married actresses.. gues earlier similar news was hrd for jeniffer of sataswatichandra bt it was nt true .. donno y these news kp popping for actors ...