Three is the lucky number

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys,

Wedding Mubarak to all EBIans! Finally the wedding is over and what a wedding it was! Mondays are always big in EBI and I think a little bit of suspense and drama in between kept me glued to the screen even more :) Alright here's my highlights for last night's episode:

1. Yug and Radha talk:
This was a very significant talk because Yug was talking sense into Radha (seems to be impossible because this girl is so thick headed) and he mentioned that if she indeed loves MJ then she will have to protect herself or he'll ruin MJ's dream of living a happy life with Tara. Did she listen? No she decided she had to see Tara, had to go look for her bracelet and had to walk into RP's room! It's a trend in this show that whoever finds out RP's secret gets killed off in true Kalavati style so Radha your days are over.

2. Tara and Radha scene:
I think the CVs have always shown us the difference between Tara and Radha in a very clever way. Inherently since Radha has been discovered, they've always made subtle comparisons between the two. To me it became blatantly obvious as to why MJ never fell in love with Radha but with Tara. Tara is a fighter, a believer and a giver! Even when she's a couple of minutes away from marrying MJ she feels the need to apologise to Radha for not being able to help her give her her love. She is so self-less but in this case she wasn't sacrificing her love but thanking Radha for giving her happiness. Radha has to express how sacrificing she is by crying her heart out and telling everyone how much she loves him whereas Tara is more subtle and cared more about MJ's happiness than her own feelings.
However Radha was right in saying that Tara came into MJ's life and not in between them :)

3. THE WEDDING
Aah it was so lovely and emotional! They focused on Tara's emotions because this wedding was her dream! She wanted to be accepted by MJ as his wife and now he did that with all the rituals. This time both of them felt the love and respect that in their first jail wedding was missing. Here MJ was looking at Tara and holding her hand, showing her that he is ready for this commitment. He also winked which suggests to me that he's also ready for his SR πŸ˜‰
I loved the FB of the past mingled in with the present because no matter what happens the past can't be erased and we have to move forward taking the bad and good experiences in our past in our strides. I also loved how he wiped her her tears as he put the MS and sindoor on her - will Tara wear these symbols now that she has been adorned with them with love and respect?

Prediction:
MJ won't see the text in time and Radha will somehow get caught by RP/Kala. MJ and Tara will be too occupied with their SR to really care about anything else in the world. I mean I'm sure Chhavi didn't tweet that for the wedding because seriously who blushes about their wedding? It's the SR that is blush worthy!
Don't worry EBIans SR hogi hogi πŸ˜†

Excited for tomorrow's episode!

Shegufta xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt sooo emotional during their ceremony!! I don't words to describe!! I've learnt not to get emotional over things but EBI has managed to break that!! I was soo moved. Tara's emotions and MJ reassurance was tooo touching!!Edited by MastaT - 10 years ago
Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wish ur prediction comes true!!!!😳😳
sfarazi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MastaT

I felt sooo emotional during their ceremony!! I don't words to describe!! I've learnt not to get emotional over things but EBI has managed to break that!! I was soo moved. Tara's emotions and MJ reassurance was tooo touching!!

Same!! After ipkknd I promised myself that I would never get attached to another show emotionally and then EBI came long and I'm an emotional wreck! Mriara just have this magic omg!
_Teena_ thumbnail
Shegufta ,,,,, beautifully written...

love reading ur posts...πŸ‘πŸΌ

you have summed the ep beautifully... n hope ur predictions come true...πŸ˜‰
_Teena_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sfarazi

Same!! After ipkknd I promised myself that I would never get attached to another show emotionally and then EBI came long and I'm an emotional wreck! Mriara just have this magic omg!

same here Shegufta... even i thought the same after IPKKND... but EBI n MriAra are soo addictive...πŸ˜ƒ
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful analysis.

I agree with u especially the second point why MJ fell in love with Tara rather than Radha. Radha is self prying person who loves to show everyone what a great sacrifice she is doing whereas Tara is someone who wud do everything without boasting about it. What was the need for Radha madam to want to see Tara abd cry her heart out. And all the while saying if I can't be MJ's wife let me atleast see his wedding and bride like she has never seen Tara band to top it she is asking MJ to come home as soon as he finishes his wedding like its some job he is doing. Let him enjoy his wedding.
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just love ur analysis Shegu 
It ws indeed a beautiful epi for me 
I too loved whn radha made it clear to tara tht tara never came between mj & her 
It true too as mj never loved Radha 

Will tara tell mj tht Radha loved him,as she never hides anything from him 
Yet to be seen ..

I hve never seen a stupid girl like Radha before πŸ˜•
Whn she clearly knws tht  her stupid acts will put MJ's life in danger 
Why she has to enter RP's room 

So many ipkknd followers here
Never seen u all in the ipk form before πŸ˜ƒ

sfarazi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Teena_

</font></font>

<font color="#0000FF">same here Shegufta... even i thought the same after IPKKND... but EBI n MriAra are soo addictive...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

I actually felt bad for Viraf when people didn't give him a chance to play ASR so I decided to give EBI a chance and now look at me! I'm glad I did though otherwise I wouldn't have talked to you guys! :)
sfarazi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsnair

I just love ur analysis Shegu

It ws indeed a beautiful epi for me
I too loved whn radha made it clear to tara tht tara never came between mj & her
It true too as mj never loved Radha

Will tara tell mj tht Radha loved him,as she never hides anything from him
Yet to be seen ..

I hve never seen a stupid girl like Radha beforeπŸ˜•
Whn she clearly knws tht her stupid acts will put MJ's life in danger
Why she has to enter RP's room

So many ipkknd followers here
Never seen u all in the ipk form beforeπŸ˜ƒ

Aww thanks Divs!
Yeah I was a silent reader on the ipkknd forums but I guess EBI has amazing people like you on it so I like discussing the show with you guys πŸ˜›