Kunal Bhatia aka Bhagandas Quits Jodha-Akbar...!!

Posted: 10 years ago

Kunal Bhatia will play Agnidev in Mahabharat

T

Kunal Bhatia will play Agnidev in Mahabharat

Actor Kunal Bhatia who has done shows like Sajan Chale Sasural, Jodha Akbar, will be seen as Agnidev in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Productions popular show Mahabharat.

READ: Mahabharat hits a Century

"I was offered some other role in the past for Mahabharat but I was busy with Jodha Akbar and thus could not take it up. This time when I got the role of Agnidev, I took the decision of leaving Jodha Akbar. I thought this role will be a good one to start a mythological show. I have been playing the character of Bhagandas in Jodha Akbar but after a while the character was not going the way it was planned to be. As an actor I feel I should do more roles where I can present myself nicely so I left Jodha Akbar."

Kunal also shares that for playing Agnidev, he has to do a 'body paint' for a couple of hours. Agnidev is someone who will give his gandiv to Arjuna, thus despite being a cameo it is a very important role. Mahabharat is a great show. It has created a huge craze in the audience and after many years when Swastik's Mahabharat will be re run on television I can proudly say that I played an important role in this epic."
Originally posted by tvnamratha

vl miss u kunal...

u like him namu😲
anyways it was cameo role right even in jodha akbar it was cameo...later his role will develop when track demands he would have stayed back...
sujamal have good track ahead in the show during cheapuddin war ...so why bagwant das left for one just cameo...
 tfs fr sharing ...
Fiu fiu fiu 😎😎TFS ðŸ˜ƒ

BD too left JA..??god know how many more are gonna quit the show ..:/ 

anyways TFS..!!!!

I wl miss him as BD..I agree with him..if his role is cameo after this he never got proper screen space or dialogues in JA that he deserved but we saw as cameo role benazir got huge important in serial..n how many days he wl wait for the development of his character? As an actor obviously he wl take gud proposal that comes infornt him.
He said:

"I have been playing the character of Bhagandas in Jodha Akbar but after a while the character was not going the way it was planned to be."

I guess CVs changed the script
or storyline where he evenutully ended up with smaller a role. I dont blame him as one needs constant roles.