SS||Love it is!||-[Chapter 3 on pg 10] - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update and superb and interesting teaser
So Paro knows everything but her hands are tied. Thank goodness she told everything to Rudra in time. 
He will definitely save mamisa but as he is getting bewitch by parvatu beauty and innocence will he marry her?!
Eagerly waiting for next update
Originally posted by Javeria3991

Awesome update and superb and interesting teaser
So Paro knows everything but her hands are tied. Thank goodness she told everything to Rudra in time. 
He will definitely save mamisa but as he is getting bewitch by parvatu beauty and innocence will he marry her?!
Eagerly waiting for next update

Thanks

Chapter 3

Since Paro had put her trust in him, so Rudra had to stand up to it. "Look Paro, my officers are searching for your Mami-sa. Put your faith in me and I assure you nothing will happen to her." Rudra said. Paro nodded and handed him the papers he wanted her to sign. "Here, take these." Paro said which shocked Rudra because he didn't find her mami-sa yet and she just signed the papers. "But why did you sign them? Weren't you suppose to sign these after.." He was cut off by Paro. 

"I trust you, Rudra!" Paro said in a low yet an audible tone. Oh! his name sounds much better from her mouth. "But now that you've signed it I can back out from my words." Rudra said just to see whether she trusts him or not. "I know, but I also know it that you won't do it cuz I trust you." Paro said, not knowing why she trusts him so much.

"But.. we have to put up a facade." Rudra said. "Facade?" Paro was confused now. "Thakur's men are surely out here to make sure that we .. umm.. get married so we have to pretend that we are getting married to keep them distracted from your mami-sa and in meantime my officers will trace her location." Rudra said it out not knowing whether she'll agree or not. "Fine then. So the rituals proceed right?" Paro asked coolly which surprised Rudra completely. He expected her to deny but she didn't. 

"Yeah." Rudra said not sure of why Paro agreed and left for getting ready for the mehendi ceremony.

Mehendi ceremony kick started. Mohini was really pissed with all this rituals and especially of her money drowning where she doesn't want to spend.

There Paro was getting ready with the help of Sunehri and Maithli. On the other hand Rudra barged into the ritual to make sure that nothing happens to her.
.Just then Rudra's eyes fell on Paro who was coming downstairs with Maithli and Sunehri. "She looks stunning!" Rudra thought. She looked a fallen angel. And that gorgeous dress and light make up made her looked more ethereal! "Wait what? What the hell even I am thinking?" Rudra thought, cursing himself mentally for thinking about Paro like that. Little did he knew this was the start of their love brewing up.

"Oh wow, Bhabi-sa, seemes like Bhai-sa is stunned by your beauty all over again." Sunehri teased seeing Rudra staring at Paro so lovingly. Paro noticed it and she looked everywhere else but him as she felt a weird feeling which oddly felt good but she decided to ignore it. "Oh look at Paro! Wait is she blushing?" Maithli giggled as she joined hands with Sunehri in teasing Paro.

"Oh oh! Look at here. Banna-sa is busy staring at Paro!" Sumer teased Rudra which brought him out of his trance. He just glared at him saying, "Paro? She's your bhabi-sa, so you better say bhabi-sa instead of Paro cuz she's my Paro only. Get it?" After hearing this Sumer just left as Rudra just spoilt his good mood.

"What the hell did I just say? My Paro? Since when is she mine? What is wrong with me? Argh!" Rudra thought as his feelings started to have a mind of it's own which works without his command or wish.
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 9 years ago
Me first 
Awesome update 
Wow Parvati blindly trust Rudra and I am sure he won't break her trust. Now that she has also sign the papers there is no more understandings between them. Rudra has unknowingly started liking Parvati and his constant gazing to beautiful paro gives a picture that he is attracted to her beauty, she has bewitched him. 
Mamisa is still missing, one hand it's sad, she the only one left in Parvati's family while the other hand the time and the charade Rudra and Parvati has  plan to fool thakur and to search mamisa will bring them more closer. 
Trust is already in their relation, now Rudra has started getting protective for Parvati too. 
"My Parvati" his heart spoke that word, his heart and his life unknowingly wants Parvati with him. 
Update next part soon.
'my paro'!!!how sweet...hope the two of them get married for sure...
All the parts updated are amazing
loved reading it
hopefully they will be married soon
thanks for the pm
Amazing and fantastic update,

Both are clearly very attracted to each other,

I wonder how long the pretence will carry on, I'm sure Rudra will make the marriage real very soon.

The update was a brilliant read,

Thanks for the PM,

Eagerly waiting for next part xx
loved that they both trust each other loved how he said my paro so cute when he was staring at her loved it thanks for the pm.
Awesome part...thanks for the PM
Awesome update..
Paro trust rudra blindly..hope he don't spoil it...
Thanks for PM