The development in Paro's character.

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Earlier episodes I have seen Paro has a weak character which was pretty obvious for her being in that state due to the drastic changes in her life but now she has emerged as a much more stronger character.
 Her character is developing rapidly, in a stronger way. The way Rudra tried to scare  by saying that if she doesn't sign the papers he will marry her but Paro is smart and Rudra's plan got backfired. She started asking him about what type of girls he likes cuz she is ready to marry him. I seriously thought Paro would give up easily but no! I was wrong she decided to marry him, then coming to the slap scene.

She knew interfering between Mohini's conversation wasn't a good idea but she did for Maithli despite of Rudra stopping her. I wouldn't call that stupid since she tried to explain Mohini.

Then the scene where she went to apply turmeric paste on Rudra's wound cuz that happened because of her thus she doesn't want to suffer remembering his favor for her. That dialogue was bang on. 

I'm liking this Paro a lot. Hopefully she won't take any wrong step in future.
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree .. Paro has the strongest soul among all the characters !!
Also, the way she said, "Rudra Pratap Ranawat".. Rudra was shocked by seeing her guts ..
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShubhangiRT

Totally agree .. Paro has the strongest soul among all the characters !!

Also, the way she said, "Rudra Pratap Ranawat".. Rudra was shocked by seeing her guts ..

I know
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said, Paro's character development is admirable. Pushed to the corner and reaching rock bottom made her tap into her inner strength, rather than give up. Her loyalty and need to protect her loved ones and her dignity has made confront her crisis with as much strength as she could muster. She is also a fast learner and can think on her feet.
Paro still has a long journey ahead and there will be fair amount of ups and downs, she may take some wrong turns and decisions based on her understanding then, but that what makes Paro more real, as all humans err and so will fictional characters.

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Originally posted by: showviewer

Well said, Paro's character development is admirable. Pushed to the corner and reaching rock bottom made her tap into her inner strength, rather than give up. Her loyalty and need to protect her loved ones and her dignity has made confront her crisis with as much strength as she could muster. She is also a fast learner and can think on her feet.

Paro still has a long journey ahead and there will be fair amount of ups and downs, she may take some wrong turns and decisions based on her understanding then, but that what makes Paro more real, as all humans err and so will fictional characters.

Agree with you