Rangrasiya

Rangrasiya Promotional Signature Contest - IMP NOTE- Pg3 - Page 2

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi, Hello and Welcome everyone to our forum's very first contest which is none other than the Promotional Siggy Contest. I'm sure its not too late for this contest as it will give chance to many of our amazing creation makers to make use of this opportunity to showcast their talent.

But before we move on, what is a contest without basic guidelines which everyone is to follow? 😉

❤️ Max siggy size: 500 x 350  

❤️  Non Animated Siggy only 

❤️ Do not include your copyright on your Siggy

❤️  Only maximum of 3 entries per person 

❤️  Do Not Advertise your work to others, else you shall be disqualified  

❤️ Please make sure that Rudra and Paro are a must to be part of your Siggy. You are most welcomed to add other characters and you may look out here for the images : Rangrasiya Picture Gallery #1 [NO COMMENTS]

❤️  The text on the Sig should definitely contain the title 'Join Rang Rasiya Forum' though you are free to add any other text.We'd like to see how creative u can get with words 😳

Deadline for the contest is 9th March 2014

Extended  : 14th March 2014

PM entries to  -VishaD-

If you have any questions, feel free to PM myself -VishaD- or lilindiangurl13, souro and we'll be happy to help you!

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic signature entries!

Edited by -VishaD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm i think i should participate in the contest 😳...excited to be a part of this 😉 thanks visha ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Cool idea! 😎 All the best for all the talented siggy makers!!
hehe we r already no1 on IF
.. so maybe this will entice a few more to visit us here cz as they say the more the merrier it will be! 😳

Let's see to how many others we spread PaRud madness!! 😆

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
LoveLola1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have one question about wether the siggy have to have all members of show or just Paro and Rudra ?Edited by iJyotiK - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: iJyotiK

I have one question about wether the siggy have to have all members of show or just Paro and Rudra ?

Its up to you but Rudra and Paro is a must in the the siggy. Other characters are optional.
Koeli thumbnail
I was waiting for this VD 🤗
LoveLola1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -VishaD-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Its up to you but Rudra and Paro is a must in the the siggy. Other characters are optional.</font>

thank u Visha ji :)
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aray waah finally some action time! 😆 
Lol I can already imagine crazy lines to go in the siggy like "feeling cold? Join us in rangrasiya to feel the heat 🤣" that might scare the hell out of them 🤣 ok sorry I don't know what I am saying 🤣 

Good luck to all the participants :) m sure we will have manyyy entries and we'll have fun voting 😆
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! I was waiting for this! 
*Runs to make siggies*
Avalanche. thumbnail
I want to participate but I don't know how to make siggies!! Can anybody help me and teach me how to make them?