Sakshi Tanwar Article on her Marriage Plans

Posted: 10 years ago
I m waiting to get married as much as everyone is waiting: Sakshi Tanwar

Personal life of celebrities is always under scanner and a matter of interest for common people and media. And when it comes to Sakshi Tanwar, the ideal bahu of Indian Televison one question has been chasing her since years "When are you getting married?"

Every time media questions her on her marriage Sakshi chooses not to answer it but this time she answered it and that too with a smiling face.

Sakshi was giving an interview with Vidya Balan on the sets of "Bade Achhe Lagte Hain" where Vidya had come to promote her film "Shaadi Ke Side Effects".

While Vidya was talking about the real side effects of her marriage with Sidhartha Roy Kapoor, Sakshi shared her experience about the side effects of her marriage in the show "Bade AccheLagteHain". But after sharing her fictitious experience Sakshi had to face questions on her real marriage when someone asked "Sakshi, when are you getting married."

Sakshi's expression suddenly changed on this question but somehow she managed to keep her cool and smilingly said "No interview is complete without question, guys I am waiting for my marriage as much as you are waiting."

Well Sakshi we really hope that your wait is worth and you get your ideal match very soon.

Link: http://www.newsroompost.com/waiting-get-married-much-everyone-waiting-sakshi-tanwar/

P.S. Do check link for Pics..4-5 pics re there in it..😳
thx for sharing Viro.
hahaha, every time this question, saskhi ko apne family se zyada , viewers and reporters se pressure hai😆😆

OMG she is looking so good, gorgeous viro both in crem+pink and green saree.❤️

Originally posted by bpatil3

thx for sharing Viro.
hahaha, every time this question, saskhi ko apne family se zyada , viewers and reporters se pressure hai😆😆

Tfs
Wow she is looking very beautiful...
ST not getting married has become an international problem..lagta hein.
Uff leave her alone...

thx for sharing Viro.

This has become Nations problem now..😆
Yup she is..
tfs they always marriage quest to sakshi

thx for sharing Viro.

wow she is looking super good very beautiful...waiting to see who will be the lucky charm to marry sakshi⭐️

Everytime two questions are asked to her ...abt cnight n abt her marriage...uff...these people are too much... 😡 shanti se rehne nhi dete
thanks fr sharing
Issme bhi vidya se pretty dikh rhi hai with her attractive smile . luv u gorgeous❤️
Mujhe lagta hai wo saree mujhe issiliye acchi lagti hai kyunki sakshi ne usse pehena hai, aur shayad issiliye saree aur bhi khoobsurat lag rhi hai😳

Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
Sakshi's expression suddenly changed on this question but somehow she managed to keep her cool and smilingly said "No interview is complete without question, guys I am waiting for my marriage as much as you are waiting."

Lol..Poor sakshi how many times she should answer this
media walo kabhi nahi chodega is question ko
and our simple and yelegent sakshi answers very patiently everytinme
and this time tho
I loved the answer
Its intresting and in a way its taunting to be 😆
Love you sakshi ji ..You are queen of expressions dear ..
waiting to see your Real Ram soon ..
All the best