Hatim & Perizaad (Discussions thread)

Posted: 10 years ago

THE MOST CUTEST COUPLES, WHO ARE SMART & LOVABLE.
Please join this thread to support this adventurous couples.. ðŸ˜³

this thread is created to DISCUSS & POST about the cute pair HATIM-PERIZAAD only...

(Kindly take this as Official thread & avoid creating threads on same topic)

Hatim, the adopted prince of yamen. the lost prince of askaar, who is the destined mesiha to kill the evil power and bring piece to the world. he is the perfect prince charming of any fairy tale. handsome adorable face, dashing, holds a really good physic and having hidden powers inside. a man who is able to defeat anyone if he wants. he is like one man army. a man who is enough to shake the evil with just his name. but aoart from those, he is such an adorable, cute and fun loving guy, a guy who loves his parents and elder brother so much. the bonding with his elder bro was such a treat to watch. i am so sad that we got that for only few episodes. he loved to tease him but cares for his bro. not only his familly but for everyone in his country, his friends gives misaal of his friendship. he is ready to do anything for his loved people. he posses a beautiful golden hearta heart which have mercy for everyone. not only for human but also others for eg his companion zumman whom he saved once from his master. a true human being he is. brave, smart, intelligent, kind.

and here comes Perizaad, the beautiful princess. not just beauty. her persona, intelligence, bravery each everything is inspiration for woman. the thing which i loved most about her that she is not a crying baby who seat back and start to panik and cry in danger. she had the strong mind to defend herself, to stand against evil. despite of loosing her only family, her beloved brother and her coutrymen to evil, perzaad didn't broke up. she stood up, decided to fight against evil. she knew that she was not as powerful s them but still she didn't backed off her steps. she searched almost each and every corner in the worlrd for that mesiha, who can fight against evil and bring back her brother and country to life. despite of  thousand unsuccessful attempts she never loose hope and at last she reached to him. she is hope personified. a girl who can bring the light of hope in every lone human soul. she is a strong person from outside but so kind and gentle from inside. she is such a naive who craves for her lost family's love. also caring about her friends. ready to give her life for them. she also saved hatim from evil's hand despite of making her own life in danger... that's how our perizaad is. daring, intelligent, gentle, kind and her brother's adorable sister.

(Beautiful Description  by: Ifians) ðŸ˜³ 

Edited by RK_Sweetie - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Love their SMILES ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰
i am loving hatim and perizzad so much now a days...
first od all they look so good together in every aspect. they have the x factor. they are one of the reason that peoples are getting attached to any fairy tale kind of story of Hatim. 

Hatim, the adopted prince of yamen. the lost prince of askaar, who is the destined mesiha to kill the evil power and bring piece to the world. he is the perfect prince charming of any fairy tale. handsome adorable face, dashing, holds a really good physic and having hidden powers inside. a man who is able to defeat anyone if he wants. he is like one man army. a man who is enough to shake the evil with just his name. but aoart from those, he is such an adorable, cute and fun loving guy, a guy who loves his parents and elder brother so much. the bonding with his elder bro was such a treat to watch. i am so sad that we got that for only few episodes. he loved to tease him but cares for his bro. not only his familly but for everyone in his country, his friends gives misaal of his friendship. he is ready to do anything for his loved people. he posses a beautiful golden hearta heart which have mercy for everyone. not only for human but also others for eg his companion zumman whom he saved once from his master. a true human being he is. brave, smart, intelligent, kind.

and here comes Perizaad, the beautiful princess. not just beauty. her persona, intelligence, bravery each everything is inspiration for woman. the thing which i loved most about her that she is not a crying baby who seat back and start to panik and cry in danger. she had the strong mind to defend herself, to stand against evil. despite of loosing her only family, her beloved brother and her coutrymen to evil, perzaad didn't broke up. she stood up, decided to fight against evil. she knew that she was not as powerful s them but still she didn't backed off her steps. she searched almost each and every corner in the worlrd for that mesiha, who can fight against evil and bring back her brother and country to life. despite of  thousand unsuccessful attempts she never loose hope and at last she reached to him. she is hope personified. a girl who can bring the light of hope in every lone human soul. she is a strong person from outside but so kind and gentle from inside. she is such a naive who craves for her lost family's love. also caring about her friends. ready to give her life for them. she also saved hatim from evil's hand despite of making her own life in danger... that's how our perizaad is. daring, intelligent, gentle, kind and her brother's adorable sister.
eager to c the developement of such a cute relationship between them...
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
aww thx for adding my replys to main topic..😳
again comes another satarday... waiting for hatim and perizaad to c on screen...😊 Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
awesome posts
lovely pics
Originally posted by rima4ever

awesome posts
lovely pics

expecting more pics from you... ðŸ˜³
this pic i love the most...

yesterday's beautiful scenes creation by me...
omg ria this is just awesome