Rangrasiya

20th February - Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Rudra says have decided.. from today all resp of my wedding is on u Mohini ..! Dilsher tries to explain but Rudra says.. we have relationship with them.. so cant we ask them to help us out? As such we dun have any money to spend on wedding..! Rudra says.. Mohini has been spending time to make money while staying in this mansion ..so she will happily spend on her bhatijas wedding..! He says..from needle to knife.. from sugar to sweets.. all ..! Rudra walks holding Paros hand n stops and says. since childhood.. wanted that.. when i wuld get married.. wuld be the grandest.. ! And as such its more about u than me.. so hope u wont disappoint! Rudra walks off with Paro..! Mohini-Sumer walk off as well..!

Sumer tells Mohini told u earlier.. ur plan is a flop.. now ur stuck..! Mohini says. din dream he will say yes...! Mohini rues how did this uniformed man get so smart? Sumer rues that.. the guy for whom one doesnt wanna mourn .. he wants us to spend on their wedding? Paro asks Rudra what did he say? She says.. Dilsher said what he did to solve an issue! Paro asks how dare u ..join ur name with mine? U killed my hubby and now trying to take his place..! Got the right name for u.. Jallad..! Rudra keeps mum..! Paro blocks his way n holds his shirt collar n asks how dare u? Rudra keeps mum! Paro says.. talking to u ... look in my eye and answer.. just like u need answer to all ur question! Paro says..cant stand in same room as u.. and when someone calling me ur fiancee burns my skin ... then how dare u declare that u will marry me? Ur rightfully called Jallad..! Rudra says.. cant tolerate? Its burning ur skin? Then admit it.. admit ur crime that .. the barat had guns..  ... admit that Tejawat is an arms dealer..! Promise u . will release u from this prison ..just admit it..! Paro steps back..! Rudra says now i asked u.. so answer! Paro asks.. how can someone stoop so low to get their way? Paro counts that how Rudra killed her hubby ... threatened her family .. n now forcing me..! Rudra says.. urs? U lost some.. but i lost all .. my entire team ... my whole mission is under fire coz of u.. ..! But we are all jallad coz we killed those folks..! Rudra says how one of the soldiers was an only son ... one a sole breadwinner of his family .. n that all these people will get no credit if the mission is considered illegal..! 

Part 2

Rudra says what about those whose family is BSD... what about those whose mom left them as a child ..! [Rudra in tears] Rudra says.. the ones who have lost faith on not only the world. but himself too..! Rudra says the one for whom BSD and its uniform is their lifes biggest relation ...! Rudra says.. coz of u. .me and my actions are being questioned.. ! Rudra says .. papers are kept on the table.. .. sign them.. if u do.. wont let the wedding happen .. but if u dont. .no one can stop this wedding.. n i dun care .. if u burn or not..! He says.. stay in a quiet corner.. cribbing n cursing. .me..  and regarding stooping low.. for my mission . .for my men ..can stoop as low as possible..! Rudra slams the pen on the table and walks off. .asking Paro to sign..! 

Dilsher.. Danveer .. Mohini all watch Rudra storm off in the courtyard...! He looks at his reflection in drum of water and remembers the dead bodies of his men..! He splashes water on his face..! Rudra recollects the deadline given to him ..regarding proving that his mission was authentic. .or he would be court martial..! Paro looks at the piece of paper ... holds the pen to sign ..! Paro stops ...! She rues.. what kind of luck do i have? If i live here.. its unfair to not only my body but soul  .. and if i dare to run .. he will set the whole village on fire! Dilsher asks wont u sign then? Paro says am honest ... so why should i do anything wrong? I know all this is a lie.. ! Dilsher asks.. what about marriage? Paro says will kill myself but wont marry that Jallad ..! 

Part 3

Sumer says .. Rudra is true.. they must be fiancee.. n hence agreed to marry each other..! Mohini says its all fake... why do u accept all this? She points to a worried looking Paro - Dilsher and says that there is some secret.. all this is fake..! Mohini says.. he is my bhatija after all ..cant think straight! Sumer agrees! Mohini says.. do something.. .go get some background details of Paro ... n till u get the details.. dun return..! Sumer asks how will i stay outside? Mohini says u have to ... and remember we have only 4 days..!

Sumer is drinking .. n rues about how Rudra divided the family ... Paro came from his room .. n they are getting married ..then why is he suffering? His friends ask .. what? Sumer explains ..! The friends ask name of the girl n Sumer is about to say Pa .. n stops ..! Tejawats men overhear the convo n are alert..! Sumer says.. Paro says she is from Jaipur .. but Mohini says its a lie..! Aman asks Rudra will marriage work? Rudra says ... yes.. n its working ... she doesnt fear death but me ...! Rudra tells Aman to keep an eye on Tejawat..! He says. .. next 4 days will decide our destiny .. Tejawats ... Paro's ... and our enemies..! 

Sumer excuses to go to loo and Tejawats men stop him n ask if he knows about some girl of his village who is missing..! They show pic to Sumer. .n he says. .i have seen her..!  

Precap ----Rudra tells Paro after 4 days u will be staying in this room with me! U din sign the papers right? So congrats on the wedding! Paro asks Rudra what kind of girl he wants to marry? The silent types or the chatter-box type? Rudra stops in his tracks..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wahc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Many thanks for the fast and speedy WU
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the detailed update.. Means a lot to me.. Missed the epi tonight😔
rainbow01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update
AfflicteD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
thanks for the wu! ðŸ˜ŠEdited by AfflicteD - 10 years ago
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the WU😃xxx