Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AfflicteD

Okay since you didn't mention so I assume that you're doing frame animation and not timeline animation here.
Go to frames at the end (eg. the last frame)
[I'm NOT talking about layers I'm talking about frames, don't get confused]
You will see that your last frame has only the texture and not the animation/avi.
Delete the last frame and keep deleting the end frames until you reach the frame where u have both the texture and the avi

ok so everytime I apply texture or nay action on gif  do I need to convert them into timeline option??..yes I have been  doing frame animation ..will try this one

thank you😊
Edited by lucky.m - 10 years ago
AfflicteD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: lucky.m

ok so everytime I apply texture or nay action on gif  do I need to convert them into timeline option??..yes I have been  doing frame animation ..will try this one

thank you😊

No you don't need to convert it into timeline, I meant that you didn't tell whether you're making ur avi in frame anaimation wala mode or timeline animation wala mode, isiliye the answer that I would give would be according to timeline animation wala mode

btw do tell me if it helped😊
Edited by AfflicteD - 10 years ago
AfflicteD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Linaya

Thanks dear! That shows 2 days remaining to download, would try that out when I have enough time, again thanks a lot! :)

That depends upon the speed of internet connection just let it be for a while it will automatically decrease from 2 days to some hours or minutes. You can allow it to download in the background and even switch off ur computer, it will resume ur download when u switch on unlike chrome.
soni19sweet thumbnail
videobam video 
how to download this 
Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Soni is this what you was asking??

^^ this is really easy, more easy then anything else ðŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I didn't get a better texture 

Mendesarmy thumbnail
Can someone tell me how to stack gifs and add text to gifs on Photoshop Cs6 plz :P pm me the tutz if possible thank u so much (:
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Preet.Kc thanks a lot for helping me with snaps , i will start making them after my xams😳
Thank You Graphics
Avalanche. thumbnail
Hey guys! I just wanted to ask, how can you add animated siggies to your signature?
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet.Kc

Soni is this what you was asking??

^^ this is really easy, more easy then anything else ðŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I didn't get a better texture 

ha ha 
and texture too so beautiful 
i want to learn how t o find this texture and also how to make this please please 
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

@Preet.Kc thanks a lot for helping me with snaps , i will start making them after my xams😳

Thank You Graphics

oh my so cute and beautiful did this a pic or shape you made