Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Preet.Kc

You can get quite a good effect with the vibrance effect and setting the curves of each pic. And apply smartsharpen before doing anything, it always help the pics quality. Try with a selective color too, the color that is common to all the pics. 

@bold how i will do this in PS? between thanks for the reply😊 
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Preet.Kc

find it 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1953236&TPN=126

Thanx a lot 😊
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

@bold how i will do this in PS? between thanks for the reply😊 

here is some snaps for help 

don't go on my pic i put all the fact on it while showing them to you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S. When ever you apply a combination of effects put them ona duplicated layer of the pic, not on the original pic, and once you have done set the mode of  duplicated layer as Soft Light. But smart sharpen can be done on the orginal pic itself,  and few other effects too.

P.S. don't quote this post the page will became too heavy  
Preet.Kc thumbnail

@santhiyaa_J 

If you use them correctly you will be able to get something like this 
except for the boder πŸ˜†

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lucky.m

I an having problem with gifs .I made this but dOnt know y gif is gone for few min and appears back..it happens with most of them whenever I apply a texture or solid colour ,gardient .

and when I apply black background with out ANY texture and try to save any gif all I get is white.. BG

.pls tell me where am I going wrong ..

some help pls
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Preet.Kc- Thanks a lot, you can't imagine how helpful you are! 
I went through all the pages of the Previous QAQ and I found the links and tried downloading, but I am not able to install them, it's showing error every time I open it! I am fed up!

Will it be possible for you to send me a .exe file if I give you my mail ID? or can anyone else do that for me? I would be so glad! :)

I am not sure if the mails allow to send them but there is no problem in trying right? πŸ˜Š
Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago
AfflicteD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: lucky.m

some help pls

Okay since you didn't mention so I assume that you're doing frame animation and not timeline animation here.
Go to frames at the end (eg. the last frame)
[I'm NOT talking about layers I'm talking about frames, don't get confused]
You will see that your last frame has only the texture and not the animation/avi.
Delete the last frame and keep deleting the end frames until you reach the frame where u have both the texture and the avi
AfflicteD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Linaya

I went through all the pages of the Previous QAQ and I found the links and tried downloading, but I am not able to install them, it's showing error every time I open it! I am fed up!

Will it be possible for you to send me a .exe file if I give you my mail ID? or can anyone else do that for me? I would be so glad! :)

I am not sure if the mails allow to send them but there is no problem in trying right? πŸ˜Š

PS CS6
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3852980&PID=100057810&#p100057810
Edited by AfflicteD - 10 years ago
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AfflicteD

PS CS6
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3852980&PID=100057810&#p100057810

Thanks dear! That shows 2 days remaining to download, would try that out when I have enough time, again thanks a lot! :)
Edited by Linaya - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linaya

Okay i have send you a file in winrar you have to extract the files using Winrar or Winzip, one you have done you will see exe file, my file should have not problems since i have uploaded it and i have not yet deleted it from the web πŸ˜Š

edited 

i mean you have downloaded it, it's zip file 
Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago