Confusing Creature. (Radha-Krishna OS)

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Always We Hear About Shri Krishna's Pranks On Radha And Her Friends, So This Is A Prank Which Radha Played On Kanha. (My Own Story.) So Here It Goes...

It's Story Of The Time, Shri Krishna Was A Sweet Little Boy. He Loved Butter And Not
 Let Go Of Any Chance To Get It. Even Even Used To Steal. One Day, As He Sat To
Think About Which House To Steal Butter From, His Sharp Eyes Caught The Sight Of
Caravan Of Gopikas, Holding Pot-fulls Of  Butter And Going Somewhere. Immediately A  
Feeling Of 'Vengeance' Flared Up Inside Him. Those Were The Same Gopikas Who Had
Complained To His Mother, The Last Day. He Thought Of Teaching Them A Lesson.
          He Climbed Up Tree And Waited For Them To Come Closer. His Catapult Was
Held Pointed Towards The First Pot. His Stones Were Ready. Suddenly, He Froze. Yes,
He Was Right, It Was Mother Yashoda In A Veil. He Knew Her By Her Gait. He Felt
Extremely Afraid. What If Mother Sees Him. Suddenly Their Pace Increased. He Was Sure
That One Of Them Had Seen Him And Had Warned The Others. Kanha Immediately
Closed His Eyes, And Waited For The Familiar Tug At His Ears...After A 'Long Time' He
Opened His Eyes One By One, And Looked Down. He Let Out A Sigh Of Relief. They
Were Gone. And So Were The Pots Of Butter.
           He Started To Think, Who Might Have Told Those Gopikas About His Only
Weakness And Fear, His Mother. He Got It ! It Was None Other That Radha, As Only
She Knew About This. He Felt Extremely Angry. How Dare She Disclose All Their  
Secrets ? Now He Would Not Speak To Her For Full One Hour ! (Yes, One Hour, As He
Could Not Bear More Than That .) And, Yes, He Would Also Break Every Single One Of
Her Dolls !
          With These Thoughts In Mind He Stormed Into Madhuban, His And Radha's  
Common Playground. Ah, There She Was ! Talking To Her Friend Lalita About The
Wedding Of Her Doll. He Just Stopped To Make Sure That Radha Was Looking, And
Started To Break All Of The Dolls That Were Unfortunate (Or Fortunate) Enough To Come
In His Way And Shouting At Her. Radha Did Not Cry, Or Even Stand Up. She Just
Casually Continued To Speak To Lalita About The Forthcoming Wedding. Kanha, After
Shouting And Screaming To The Greatest Extent He Could, Exhausted, Sat Down On The
Ground And Asked With A Hopeless Expression, "Why Did You Tell Them About
Maiya ?"
          Radha Replied With The Same Careless Attitude, "Oh, So That Is Why You Were
Breaking And Messing Thing ?" "Yes, But You Didn't Cry ? You Are The Greatest
Cry-Baby I've Ever Seen In All Of My Life ! So ?" Radha Started To Giggle
Helplessly. Finally, She Managed To Speak, "I Thought You Will Figure It Out ? They
Were The Extra Dolls, Which Needed To Be Demolished Anyway, And I Thought I
Would Give Them A Chance To Be Destroyed By You, And Thus I Played This
Prank On You To Urge To Destroy These, As You Never Do Such Things, Unless
You Are Under The Spell Of Anger."
          Kanha Sat Dumbstruck For A Few Moments While Radha Turned To Lalita To
Finalize The Wedding. At Last, He Found His Voice And Spoke, "I May Be Antaryami
And Can Read The Mind Of Even An Ant Passing By, But I Always Do, And Will
Remain Confused About You, Radhe, But Butter ?" Radha Replied With A Smile, "I'm  So Sorry My Dearest Mohan, That Because Me You Had To Lose All That Butter. But Yes, To Make Up For That, I Have Almost Double The Amount You Would Have Got From Our Dearest Gopika Aunties." Krishna : "You Are A Confusing Creature, My Dear 'Confusing Radhe'."

Thanks,

Edited by Radhikerani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
How Is It ?? I Know It May Sound Childish, But Still, I Am A Bit Tensed About How You All Will Like It. So, I Had To Make A New Post...Really, Please Do Tell Me !Edited by Radhikerani - 10 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is very sweet...very sweet indeed.

wayward thumbnail
^^Thanks For Commenting !!
wayward thumbnail
Originally posted by: Andromeda001