Ye Hai Mohabbatein - 17th February 2014 Written Update - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein - 17th February 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts with Ruhi telling the judge that she wants to stay with Shagun. Everyone are shocked. Shagun is much happy and hugs Ruhi. Ruhi looks at Ishita. Ishita cries. The judge says I will take a half an hour recess and I will make the decision after that. Ashok smiles. hhagun says you did something right Ashok. Ashok says what do you think. Shagun says now I think you are perfect for me.😡 Raman talks to Ishita and says Ruhi chose Shagun, now this marriage does not mean anything.😭 He says I will talk to my layer and makes the divorce papers ready. Ashok comes to taunt Raman.

Appa calls Ishita and she tells him that she is outside the court room. Ashok says maybe Ishita can run away leaving you, she loves Ruhi, I m thinking to call her when our maid is on leave. Raman gets angry. He tells Ishita that you can come anytime to meet Ruhi. Ashok says happy married life. Shagun says whats the point in this Ashok. Ashok says I always help you. Ishita looks at Ruhi and thinks why did she choose Shagun, she is not happy with her decision, maybe Ruhi does not want to be away from her mother, I just wish she stays happy.

Ishita thinks about her moments with Ruhi and cries. 😭 Tere dil ka mere dil se rishta purana hai... plays...Raman asks Ishita not to cry. He says why are you crying. Ishita says whats your problem. You can't see anything. I m not crying for you, I m crying for Ruhi. I should be happy that Ruhi is going to her mum. I did this marriage for Ruhi, I was going to start my life with Ruhi. Raman says Ruhi does not love you and does not want to live with you, you can't start your new life now.😭

Ishita wishes the Lord to make the right decision for Ruhi and for her happiness. The recess is over. Ruhi's case begins again. The judge says I have taken the decision that Ruhi will be with her new mum Ishita. 👏Shagun is shocked. Everyone are happy hearing this. Ruhi smiles. Shagun says how can this be, Ruhi chose me. Ashok says Ruhi should be with her mum. The judge says Ruhi met me in the recess. I called her to meet me. Ashok says shit.😡 Shagun says don't tell me, what did you tell Ruhi. The judge asks Ruhi to tell everyone what she told her.

Ruhi says Ashok uncle took me to the bathroom. She says Ashok uncle told me a secret. He taught me to tell that she wants to be with Shagun. He told her that Ishita will also be leaving her. Whenever Raman marries someone, the girl changes. He taught her to choose Shagun. The judge says you should be ashamed to do this Ashok. This is against my rule book, you are using a child against each other. The judge tells some lines about mum. We have given this decision in favor of Ruhi. I will review this case on regular basis. If anyone tries to use the child again, I will make him get arrested under child abuse.

Ruhi hugs Ishita. Teri bechaini ka... plays... Shagun leaves angrily with Ashok. Ashok says she is Raman's daughter. Shagun says shut up, you scared Ruhi that the judge knew it. They have an argument. Raman comes clapping. Raman replies back to Ashok's taunt. He says you could not win. He says I know how Shagun is, but did not think you will fall to this extent. Raman reminds them of his words. He says go home and drop Ruhi at my home. Mrs. Bhalla says don't send Ruhi with them, I will go with them. Raman says fine, I will reach home, but Ashok has to drop Ruhi.

Ishita calls Amma and tells her that she got Ruhi's custody. Amma and Mihika are very happy. Ishita says now Ruhi will be with me. Amma asks when are you coming home. Ishita says we are coming in some time. Amma says I will make some sweets for Ruhi. Amma thanks the Lord for giving Ruhi to Ishita. She says my Ishita have become a mum today. Mihika also thanks the Lord.

Shagun stops Ishita and gets angry on her. She says you are a liar, you lied to me and have hidden the fact that you are marrying Raman. You took away a child from a mum, you will never be happy. Mrs. Bhalla takes Ishita's side and supports her. She says you don't have a right to speak to my bahu like this, else I won't leave you. Shagun is much angry. Ishita cries. Mrs. Bhalla asks Ishita to reply back to Shagun whenever she tells her anything. She says next time, you have to fight back like me. She says now you are Ruhi's mum, I am showing you that a mum have to become a tigress also for their child. She says I will bring Ruhi, you give a good welcome to Ruhi that she never forgets.

Precap:
Raman gives a rose to Ishita not looking at her. Ruhi and everyone clap.👏👏👏👏👏 😳

-Prii

Thanks priyanka fr wu.. 👏
thanks for the written update! :)
Thanks for the wondeful written update..
IshRa get Ruhi's custody.. so now she'll play cupid and bring the two..

i totally loved the Sherni Mrs Bhalla.. and the names she calls Shagun and Ashok.. 
by the time show ends, Ashok and Shagun would have an entire jungle to their names

and the rose, looks like ruhi has given it to all.. saw it with Romi and shanti as well but for Ishita i think she wanted her papa to give to her mumma
Hi thnks for wu..lovely ep 😳
Thanks for the update. Sounds like an amazing episode. 
Thanks for update ..
What a beautiful episode ..love Ishita -Rohi hug 😳..
Mindblowing show ...precap is awesome , I can't wait for this lovehate to rollover 
So much action in just one episode? 😲👏