bash jalal..dont bash ruqiah

shiv_06 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Everybody in the forum are bashing ruquaiya...comeon guys..imageine jodha as first wife and ruquiya sec wife u think jodha would ah allowd jala to remary other woman..she woud have torn him apart...
ruqiya is better ,,atleast she is baring the other woman in her husband life..
if u want to bash ..bash..jalal..for his happniness he spoiled 2 woman life..evn jodha also has to share her husband with other  woman and ruquiya..too...
 if he had not married jodha..she would ahv been a first wife to other guy..so now she has to bear wht evr probs comes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiv_06

Everybody in the forum are bashing ruquaiya...comeon guys..imageine jodha as first wife and ruquiya sec wife u think jodha would ah allowd jala to remary other woman..she woud have torn him apart... @ Really?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Chill !! You must know Both Ruqaiya and Jodha are okay with Jalal's no. of marriages.. Ruqaiya doesn't have any prob with Jalal's marriage with Jodha.. She was never unhappy at the no. of marriages Jalal did... Infact She was happy that Jalal added one more victory to his list.. and Ruqaiya is jealous of Jodha.. It doesn't mean she has prob with Jo-Ja's marriage !!! 😊

ruqiya is better ,,atleast she is baring the other woman in her husband life.. Hello?? What does bearing mean? Forget Ruqaiya, Every begum of Jalal knows that he has other begums as well.. so its his wish ..with whom he spends time.. so question of bearing doesn't at all arise !!!😊

if u want to bash ..bash..jalal..for his happniness he spoiled 2 woman life..evn jodha also has to share her husband with other  woman and ruquiya..too... @ Bold - OMG !😲 For his happiness? Oh gawd..! Did he marry Ruqaiya ( their marriage happened when they were children) for his happiness.. omg.. did he know what is hubby wifey relatiojn then?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† God !!! n u talking about his happiness..n he spoiling women's life..!!πŸ˜†

if he had not married jodha..she would ahv been a first wife to other guy..so now she has to bear wht evr probs comes. I didn't get this bit.. If Jodha was married to other guy, she would have been first wife to him..okay! So what problems she has to bear whatever it comes??? I didn't get this bit!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

on an overall note.. Why Should I bash Jalal? When..
- He clearly stated that he's doing aam-aadmi trip.. and he didn force ruqaiya to join in. he left upto her to decide..
- He's realising his mistakes and completeting the journey as honestly and smoothly as he can..

Why Shouldn't I bash Ruqaiya? When..
- She's joining the trip so that SHe can have a nazar on Jo Ja..uff... Give'em a moment of peace you Audha bai !!!!πŸ₯±
- She's still using the luxury..inspite of Jalal clearly saying that they are on aam aadmi trip..uff..Audha Bai..
- She's asking Jo to sleep outside..n constantly taunting her whenever she gets a chance..
n why chance...even if theres no  chance.. she comes up with unnecessary unpleasant words for Jo..😑😲πŸ₯±

That's Just my POV..😊

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Ruquiya is not a mahantha who aloowed her husband to marry many people. If she had a say in that, she would have said no but she didn't had that chance. She is bearing the other wives of her husband not because she is great but because, she can't hear the word "choose the BEK status or live your own life" if you want to continue to be the BEK, you better enjoy that favour and don't interfere with anything else. Jalal never went and asked her, whether he can marry one more lady, he just brought them and asked her to accommodate those in the harrem
She has problem with jodha because she can see a competitor in her and Jodha doesn't just accept the wealth given to her and keep quite. She have all those qualities which are required for a queen and the more she bar Jalal from her, the more will Jalal drawn to her like a moth  attracted to light /  fire. That is why she is jealous of Jodha and try to show her low.
Sexylicious. thumbnail
karrara jawab πŸ‘
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ruqs doesn't have a problem with Jalal getting married any number of times ... Why do we forget she was hell bent on getting him married off to BENAZIR😊.

She doesn't mind him getting married and being with other begums , it's just that she wants him to keep assuring her she is the most important (MEK, BEK) whereas every other begum comes after her.

Edited by preeti.r - 10 years ago
methebest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiv_06

Everybody in the forum are bashing ruquaiya...comeon guys..imageine jodha as first wife and ruquiya sec wife u think jodha would ah allowd jala to remary other woman..she woud have torn him apart...
ruqiya is better ,,atleast she is baring the other woman in her husband life..
if u want to bash ..bash..jalal..for his happniness he spoiled 2 woman life..evn jodha also has to share her husband with other  woman and ruquiya..too...
 if he had not married jodha..she would ahv been a first wife to other guy..so now she has to bear wht evr probs comes.

If a husband had multiple wives, I am sure all of them would be jealous of eachother  to certain degree, but Ruqaiya is all together an other thing. She treats Jodha like  dirt. She almost behaves like that with other women in Harem. She thinks so highly of herself. Jodha in her place would show lot more human qualities than Ruqaiya can do all together in her entire life.

Ruqaiya is a queen and knowing she is a Mughal queen Harems would be sooo Common. She would have known the part and parcel of her title. Why make fuss and treat others bad? Jodha is far better human, wife and co-wife if there is a word like that.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you, i never bash any character...
i agree its jalal who was at fault not ruqi
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

karrara jawab πŸ‘

Indeed a very good answer Nancy πŸ‘
but i won't bash Ruqu either 
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh madam! Do you even know whom u r asking us to bash? The heart of the forum! If you dont like ruqs being bashed then say it aloud. Its not jalal's fault. He eventually gave shelter to the women who lost their hubbies. And know what u dont deserve to be in this forum so JUST GET LOST YOU!! JUST STAY OUT OF JA FORUMS U DONT NEED TO POST HERE! OUT RIGHT NOW!
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

karrara jawab πŸ‘

Agree with u both. This girl is out of her senses.