Meera Jasmine gets married

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Meera Jasmine gets married to Anil John Titus amid police protection

Nandamurifans.com

Thiruvananthapuram: The marriage of noted South Indian actress Meera Jasmine with IT professional Anil John Titus was solemnised at a simple function at a Church here on February 12.

The marriage ceremony was attended by close relatives of the two besides actors Suresh Gopi and Kavya Madhavan among others. Registration of their marriage as per Special Marriage Act was held at the residence of Jasmine on Sunday in Kochi.

Police had provided security to the marriage as per the directive of Kerala High Court to the police on a petition filed by the bridegroom who contended that a former friend from Bangalore, whom he had earlier planned to marry, and her father had threatened him that the marriage would not be allowed to take place. PTI

Wasn't she going around with one of the Mandolin brothers for quite some time? Anyway, congrats to her. 
 I quite liked her with prithviraj i was rooting for dem...*teenage memories* and den she nd mandolin rajesh were considered to be an item...
Originally posted by __VJ__

I quite liked her with prithviraj i was rooting for dem...*teenage memories* and den she nd mandolin rajesh were considered to be an item...

Yeah, she and Prithvi made a good looking couple. But he was more of a casanova and too young at the time to be serious about marriage. I heard she used to try and copy everything he did - same type of house, identical vehicle,etc😆 But all  the Lohit Das rumours would not have helped with his family. 
I still remember reading her & her Ex' s interview in vanitha...thats it all relations are short ...anyways all the best.
Congrats to her. I thought she will marry that mandaloin guy😳
She is married :o, Congrats to her, and he is not from the industry, but an IT professional :D
The guy seems shady though he is well-educated (IIT-ian). 

Looks like he got married to another girl earlier at Tirupati (the Bangalore friend referred to, due to which the police protection was provided) who demanded a divorce before he re-married. Guess the marriage was not registered and they just had a temple marriage. He is accusing her of asking for money.   

Edited by BullsEye777 - 10 years ago