Come Feel The Emotions With Our Fist OS Contest [VOTING ROUNDS]

Posted: 10 years ago

I don't know what is this effect of being with you,
That I am not in my sense.
The words came and stopped at my lips, I could speak them.

May someone make a recommendation 
Of the pain in my heart,
That it get the rain and wets it completely.

My heartbeats take just your name,
My eyes also send this message.
This is the effect of your eyes.

The feelings of caring for someone!
The emotions that comes along with that feelings!
The connection that brings you closer! The one things that comes once a lifetime. The long nights, The unnecessary arguments, The sweet fights, The cute patchups! The sense of belonging, The sense of want, The sense of loving. 
Ah, If you found true love! How lucky are you! Me,I am still waiting!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Love ! Love ! and more more...

Felt it already!
I am sure you have!πŸ˜‰

That day is finally here. 

Today is dedicated just for love! So on this occasion as we celebrate "Valentine's Day", a few writers have played cupid in giving fort their own love story. Love is around, and like every other place we must celebrate it here in or very own IPKKND..EBP forum.

So let's not delay this any further and get start on our Valentine Special. If you are multi-tasking then stop and grab your self something to drink and something to munch on because we are going to be on this for quite some time. This thread is lined up with some amazing one shot by this forum very own members who took the opportunity to give you a lovely valentine's with your favorites Aastha & Shlok.

Come Fall In Love...

Edited by SpunkyTigress - 10 years ago

V OT I N G  R O U N D S

Yeah! The IPKKND-EBP forum, is have held it's first ever One Shot Contest!
And everyone of this forum was ask to take part even if you have never write before, you were asked to take a chance on this. And we have received a few good entries from mostly non-writersπŸ˜‰. Most of the writers disappeared..πŸ˜•

Red & White Ribbons!
Balloons & Red Roses!
Bouquet Of Flowers!
Boxes Of Chocolate!
Romantic Candle Light Dinner!
Its all about Valentine's which is love! love! and more love!

When voting we have some rules attach which are below and must be followed.

Each member is allow to vote for 3 entries.

Participants cannot vote for their own entry.

DO NOT  advertise your entries through PMs or any other medium.If found doing so your entry will be disqualified.

Don't create MIDs to vote for any entry.

If your entry is missing then please PM me (SpunkyTigress)  ASAP.

Date Due for voting  23rd February, 2013.

With that said, if any questions the please post below.

Regards
SpunkyTigress aka Amanda

Entries

Entry #1
"He made my Valentine's Day Special"

February 14 
Oh its Valentine's day! Aastha thought, hmm no its been 6mnth she came back to agnihotri mansion on court order, and today officially she will get divorce frm her husband shlok agnihotri. m I happy? She askd to herself, yes u should aastha, she herself answered. Why u always think about that man ,who hates u, and doesn't care for ur feelings, come on aastha, move on, if u wait until ur next 7 birth this shlok agnihotri wont never confess that he ever loved u .then whats meaning of u staying here as his dharampatni? he brought back u here just for his dad .how soon this 6month finished, or was it moving like a snail? She thought sitting infront of d mirror. She was confused that did Shlok loved her n this 6 month? He did came close to her, just to tease her, jst to irritate her, or nothing? ?? 
"Mrs aastha Shlok agnihotri" , shlok's voice bringback her n her senses. She saw shlok standing behind her n mirror. "Stop day dreaming mrs shlok agnihotri, we r getting late for court, jaldi karo " and he leaves. she remembered d night when she came back to AM on court order, shlok told her that he bought her here not for 6month, but for d life time, umar kaid ki sazaa! Then why that same shlok reminding her today they r going to separate? She looks@ d mirror!

Shlok's SUV was moving towards family court.he was busy n driving and aastha looks at d streets. She saw so many love birds celebrating their special day .shlok turned FM on, as it was Valentine's day FM was celebrating everymoment of love .a sweet femail voice said" To be in love is a magical, memorable experience,
and the desire to express how you feel to the one whom you truly love is a feeling that anyone who has been in love is familiar with. So on this special day we dedicating this song for all who loves to be in love "and RJ played a song "kabhi jo badal barse, mein dekhu tujhe..."aastha stopped radio and continue to look at streets. Shlok had a smirk n his face.
Aastha realized that family court was left behind and shlok s going n another direction.she asked him, Whats this shlok, stop d car, where r we going? he didn't said a word and continue driving. The car stopped at a cliffpoint.shlok getdown frm d car, so did aastha. She remembered that frm their he said I love u to her, FAKE! Why we came here shlok, we should b n court now! She came near to him and tells.suddenly she saw a sight which she was unable to believe. A table and 2 chair decorated with red roses and heart shaped baloons.then she saw her blue teddy bear on d table which shlok was tored on their suhaagraath! And her family photograph which he throw away .she runs to d table and took that teddy bear and hugged it tightly. Tears fall down from her cheek.then she noticed her art in a black board, she slowly move towards it, she remembered how shlok made her glitter art before their wedding. She was surprised to see them! Aastha! Shlok calls her n a low voice. She turned and looked at shlok.he was looking at her with guilty. He slowly walked near to her and now they stands inches away.he said: Aastha remember u askd me 6 month ago that did I ever loved u? She looked@his eyes and nodded yes.that day I want to tell u its answer, I tried to tell u d truth, I couldnt, whenever I came close to u, I got d answer for ur question, but my pride, ego ... shlok agnihotri doesn't want to answer to a silly dumb girl's question. But today shlok want to give his answer to his aastha! She looks@ his eyes & wait to hear what she was longing for dnt knw since when.he cupped her face and said, I hated you so much, cant tell u how much ..but whenever u came close to me i felt an unusual feeling, dnt knw what should I name that feelings, dnt knw whats that thing which attract me towards u.still I tried to hate you, but shlok agnihotri failed infront of a dumb girl, now I dont want to lose u again aastha, I know i hurt u alot, that u cant forgive me, still asking u pls forgive me for whatever I did with you.! Then he gets down on one knee and said what she was waiting to hear, I LOVE YOU aastha! will u pls come back to my life, will u b mine forever? She was dumbstruck at d moment.aastha pls reply my knees r hurting, shlok said.she smiles and with teary eyes said YES! he gets up and hugged her tightly. I love you so much aastha. she looked at him, his lips comes closer to her and he softly kissed on her lips.I love u too shlok .he cupped her face, she smiled at him and said you knw since when I was waiting to hear this, today u gave a name to our love .thankuu for making my first Valentine's day so special.and she hugged him . They both just stand there holding onto each other relishing their love!

Entry#2
Tint Of Jealousy

15th February(rahul is astha s best friend)

The morning light penetrated through the window,the sun s rays hitting Astha's face,welcoming her to the most beautiful day of her life.Astha opened her eyes,a smile adorning her face.SHe glanced sideways,only to find Shlok,her husband,sleeping peacefully,his face devoid of any tension or stress.

She cupped his face and whispered'I love you Shlok'.She looked at him,her better half.So much had changed in her life.At first,she use to hate Shlok.Soon,the hatred turned into love.But,later she was completely shattered,when she learned he married her only to take revenge.She tried.Tried from the bottom of her heart to hate him.Detest him.But,everytime she tried to hate him,dislike him,Shlok would do a thing or two that would completly melt her heart.'How strange',she thought,while snorting.'He s the only person in the world,whom I hate and love the most'.

Their relationship was completely different.Shlok could not see her in pain,but it was only him who had the potential to completely shatter her.Destroy her.They would challenge eachorther at every step,both being egoistic and stubborn.Astha did have a difficult time trying to tame her dominating husband.

It was only recently,that all secrets were out.Astha discovered that it was Shlok s father who was the main culprit.Astha did manage to expose his real face.All the misunderstandings between Shlok and Astha were cleared.They relationship had changed,both had developed mutual respect for eachorther,growing fond of eachorthers company.

But now,nothing mattered.Shlok had finally confessed his feelings.A blush was adorning her face,when she remembered the last night s events.Finally they had become husband and wife in the real sense.They had taken the final step in their marriage,becoming one.
 Valentinesday v ll always remain special for us,after all he confessed his feeling on valentines day,thought Astha

Her mind drifted back to yesterday's party.

flashback

'Which saree should I wear',muttered Astha,while tapping her index finger on her chin.

'Yes!This is perfect',she beamed,while selecting a red saree.Red is Shlok s favourite color,thought Astha.She pouted,'Today, is valentines day,All the husbands and lovers do something special,and look at Shlok,he s clearly not the romantic one',muttered zoya,complaining to her teddy,which was kept on her sofa.'You know what teddy,whenever i glance at him,i can see the love in his eyes.But,he has not even said i like you,forget about i love you '.

'oops,its already late',she muttered while glancing at the clock.'I better get ready,before he starts complaining about me being late.Shlok is impossible!Everyone takes their wife for some romantic place on valentines day,and he is one,who s happily taking me to a boring business party',she muttered,while rolling her eyes,and heading towards the washroom.

Within no time,she was draped in a beautiful saree,her face lit with just the perfect amount of makeup.Shlok entered the room,opening the door noisily.He was too busy typing something on his cell,he dint even cast a glance in Astha s direction.'Astha,lets leave its already late',he said in an anooyed tone.Astha sighed.I have dressed only to imress him,and look at him.He s doesn't even care,thought Astha.'Shlok,is this saree fine for the ocasaion?',she asked nervously.Shlok glanced at her,and his eyes refused to leave Astha s face.Astha blushed looking at him openly ogling at her.His eyes moved downwards,and then again moved to her face,his lips curving into an appreciative smile.He couldn't help but admire his beautiful wife.Astha cleared her throat.'How do I look?'

Beautiful.Mesmerizing.Gorgeous!,
His heart screamed.He reluctantly tore his gaze from her face and said 'fine'.Astha rolled her eyes and walked towards the door.'Guess the sadu can't compliment anyone ',muttered Astha.
'You said something?',inquired Shlok.
'Nothing',she replied ,while making a face.
His brows knit together,an amused smile playing on his face

In the car
Shlok was driving the car,while Astha was sitting besides him.It was not a very long journey,but Astha was tapping her foot,fidgeting with her saree pallu.Shlok glanced at her and shook his head,smiling at her restlessness.Astha finally decided to play some music.She pressed the play button of the music system.The song 'subhanallah' was playing.Astha was about to change when shook said,'Let it be astha,its my favourite song'.

Astha glanced at him,suprise clearly evident on her face.'
Omg,breaking news sadu likes romantic songs,thought Astha,while smiling inwardly at her own joke.

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko
Taraashe
Meri nazar se ru Zara,haaye re
Aanko se Teri kya kya
Chupa hai
Tujko dikhaaun main Zara,
Haaye re
ik ankahi si daastaan daastaan
Kehne lagega aaina
Subhaanallah
Jo ho raha hai pehli dafa
hai walla
Aisa huva

shlok stared singing...
'meri khamoshi se baate chun lena
Unki dori se taarife bun lena'.

Astha inhaled sharply,her lips curving into a smile.She glanced at Shlok.His eyes were filled with love and warmth.

Astha was smiling looking out of the window,looking at this new side of Shlok.

Shlok was driving,trying to concentrate ahead.But,he kept stealing occasional glances at her,when he thought she wasn't looking.Her face looks so innocent,thought Shlok.The wind caressing her face,her hair flying,carrying a fruity smell that played havoc with his senses.i am going to confess my feelings today Astha.After the party is over I am going to tell you I luv U,thought Shlok.

Shlok stopped his car in front of a hotel,guiding his wife to the party hall.The host welcomed the young couple warmly.Soon Shlok got busy chatting with his business associates.'Astha,stay here.I ll be back in a moment',said Shlok while walking towards his business partner.Astha was getting bored.Her eyes fell on the couples dancing on the dance floor.She was admiring the romantic couples,when she felt someone tap on her shoulder.She turned around,only to find Rahul,her best friend.Her eyes were twinkling with suprise and hapiness.'Rahul!You?',she said.Rahul grinned.'Yes its me,my chutki'.

'Oh not again.Stop calling me chutki.Its so annoying.My name is Astha,not chutki',she complained.

'You v ll always remain my chutki.My best friend',he said while smiling.

'Hows Anjali,Is she still throwing tantrums',teased Astha.

He sighed.'Well my wife is eight months pregnant.She still has lot of mood swings.But,she looks even more cute when she is angry',he said,his eyes filled with love.

Astha smiled.'Why dint you get her ?'

'Well she dint have mood to come,but she literally pushed me outside the house,ordering me to attend the party',he said.

Astha laughed.She was so busy chatting with him,she dint notice Shlok observing them from a distance.Rahul held her hand in his and said'Astha,promise me you ll be there when the baby arrives.Actually,I am really nervous'

Astha smiled and said'I promise soon to be papa'.

At the same time his phone vibrated.He glanced at the caller id stand smiled.'Its anjali.I am sure she missing me.I better get going.Bye',he said while hugging her.Astha hugged him and bid goodbye.Shlok was burning with rage looking at them.

Astha s gaze fell upon Shlok.But,when she saw him her smile disappeared.He was glaring at her.He ground his teeth ,and moved towards her.Her eyes widened.He held her hand and dragged her outside.'Shlok leave me,everybody is watching',she said,while trying to free her hand.Shlok ignored her protest,leading her outside towards the car.He opened her car door,literally pushing her inside,while walking towards the drivers seat.Once inside the car,Astha looked at him,trying to understand the reason behind his anger'What happened?',she asked.He glared at her and spoke through gritted teeth.'Not.a .word.Till we reach home'.

Astha glanced at his enraged form and decided it would be better to stay quiet.Shlok drove like a mad man,and they reached Agniotri mansion within minutes.Thankully,everyone was asleep.He dragged her inside their room,shutting the door behind.

Astha dint like the way he behaved.'What the hell?',she screamed.Shlok held her shoulders aggresively,digging his nails into her soft skin.She winced in pain.'Youre asking me?I should be the one asking you dammit.What the hell were you doing with that guy in the party?',he screamed.Realisation dawned upon her face.She was about to explain when he said'You re my wife.How could you hud him?You belong only to me',e said in a low dangerous tone.

Astha did like his possessiveness.Her heart was filled with hapiness,but she knew this was her only chance to know his true feelings.'How does it matter to you?I can big any guy,dance with him or kiss him.It should nt matter to you',she said.

'Ofcourse it matters dammit.Youre my wife.You are mine'.

Astha s heart swelled with hapines.'He was just my friend.I am not a toy shook.I am honestly fed up waiting for everything to be fine.I know this marriage doesn't mean anything to you,that's why I am leaving.I am going home',she said,trying to move.

He blocked her and said'Youre not going anywhere',he declared in a firm tone.

'Why shlok?Why do U want me here?You hate me right?I don't want to be tied in this meaningless relationship ',she said ,her eyes stinging with tears.

'I don't want you to go because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT',he blurted.

Both of them looked at eachorther,trying to absorb what he just said.

'Do you really love me?',she asked with tears filled in her eyes.

He smiled while cupping her face.'I am sorry,I wanted to tell you in a romantic way.but,now I no longer can hide my feelings.Yes mrs Astha Agniotri I love you'.Astha smiled while wrapping her arms around him.'I love you too shook".

He broke the hug,went towards his cupboard,pulling out a small box.Je came towards her and asked'Will you be my valentine,my love forever?',he asked.Astha s heart melted ,she whispered'Yes'.He held her right hand,slipping the diamond ring on her ring finger,kissing all her fingers,then finally the ring which now belonged to her.They both looked at eachorther for a long moment.Shlok glanced at her pink plump lips and lowered his head to claim her lips.Soon they kiss grew passionate,one thing let to another,and that night the moon witnessed the uninon of two souls.

flashback ends

she kissed his forehead and was about to get up,when he pulled her closer,hugging her.

'Shlok leave me',she pleaded.'Sure.But,not befor you tell me those three magical words '

'Shlok please',she said.He shook his head,refusing yo let her go.

Astha sighed looking at his pouted face.She cupped his cheek and whispered'I love you'.

He smiled,cupping both her cheeks and said'Astha,you came into my life,crushing my ego,challenging me at every step.You broke all the walls which I had created,entering my heart,enriching it with love and warmth and teaching me how to love.I don't know when,how and why but I do know one thing.I Love you.And,that's the most important fact of my life.I love you a lot Astha'.

Astha had tears in her eyes.She hugged him.He hugged her back tightly,kissing her hair,promising himself never to hurt her.

From that day onwards,these two love birds remained happily everafter.It was not like they dint have any problems,they did have problems but both of them faced together.They did have occasional fights too,after all what's life without having fight to spice thing up.But above all they loved eachorther,their love winning over their hatred.

Entry #3

A Valentine Love Story

Today is Valentine's day.The day of love.I will shower my love on my Sojal.I went to a textile shop.

I wanted to gift her the prettiest dress available in the shop.

My eyes went through the clothes there.I picked up the gown i liked the most.The person who was standing next to me chose a glittering red saree.
"Is it for your wife?"I asked.
"Yes.Today is very special for us.It was on a Valentine's day that we met each other for the first time.We both fell for each other at the first sight itself ",he replied. 
I was surprised. 

"Wow!You both fell in love on the day of love itself?" 

"Yes.But we were so shy to confess our love that we took one year to confess our love to each other.And guess what?It was on the next Valentine's day that we confessed our love to each other".

"Really?That's great yaar"I was surprised. 

"It is not over yet.We dated for one year and got married on the next Valentine's day". 

I was truly surprised. 

"You both are made for each other.Now I feel that actually Valentine's day is meant for both of you ". 

He smiled sweetly. 

"Nice to meet you.What is your good name?"I asked.
"Shlok",he replied.

"Your good name?"He asked.
"Varad". 

"Nice to meet you".He shook my hands.
"Today is a day of celebration for us.Today is our love day,confession day and the wedding anniversary.More than all this today is Valentine's day too.So my wife must be waiting for me.I have to leave now.",he said.
"Carry on.Even I need to leave now.Otherwise i will not get bus.My wife will be waiting for me".
"You have to wait for the bus?I will drop you by car".He offered me a lift.
"No thanks",I refused his offer politely.
"Come on", he forced me. 

Again I refused politely,"No thanks.I don't want to trouble you". 

But he did not leave me. 

"You are not at all troubling me.And on the way you can come to my house too. You can meet my wife too",
I could not refuse.I had started feeling that they were a unique couple after hearing their cute Valentine's day related love story.So I was curious to see him with his wife.They will be an awesome couple for sure. We went to his house.The front door was locked.
"Your wife is not here?"I asked.
"She is here".
"Then why is the front door locked from outside?"
He did'nt reply.He opened the door.We got inside.There was a heart shaped cake on the table.
"Where is your wife?"I asked.
He took me to a room.There was a beautiful lady's framed photograph on the table.It was decorated with flowers.I was shocked.

I sweated.He kept the saree near the photograph."Aastha..this is my gift for you.Happy anniversary...Happy Valentine's day Aastha".Shlok talked to the lady in the photograph.

Shlok kissed the photograph. 

"I love you Aastha".
"Your wife is no more?"My lips shivered.
Shlok became emotional.Suddenly tears dwelled in his eyes.
"Four years back I lost Aastha physically in an accident".

I could feel my heart being torn by the shock he gave me.My eyes fell on the news paper cutting near by.I took it in my hands and read the news. 

Business Tycoon Shlok Agnihotri's wife Aastha passes away'. 

The photograph of her corpse gave me a strange feeling.Because her face was disfigured and it looked scary.In the accident her face had got crushed.I could feel Shlok's pain seeing his wife's pathetic lifeless body.

Tear drops made Shlok's eyes red.

"But still my Aastha is here with me.I can feel her presence.She can never leave me and go.She had promised me to be with me always.I always celebrate Valentine's day with her. For her,the most beautiful day of our love is Valentine's day.All the memorable moments of our love are associated with Valentine's day". 

He was very emotional.

Shlok imagined Aastha coming in the red saree he bought for her.

He looked at her deeply. 

She blushed.He caressed her face. 

"Aastha...as years pass you are becoming more and more beautiful" 

Yes,his love for her is making her more beautiful than anything else though in reality her face was disfigured at the time of death.

Shlok cut the cake imagining Aastha standing close to him.She took a heart shaped cake piece.

"Shlok,once again I am giving my heart to you".

She fed him the cake in his imagination.He looked very happy.

He shared the cake with me.Though the cake tasted sweet,i felt the bitter taste of Shlok's tears.

Shlok kept chatting with his Aastha. 

It started raining. 

He was excited like a mad man. 

"Rainy Valentine's night".

He talked to his imaginary Aastha,

"Aastha...you love rain dance.Right?It was raining on the Valentine's day we met each for the first time.Remember the rain dance we had on our first wedding anniversary.That was a passionate Valentine's night.You always wished for rain on Valentine's nights.Unfortunately last four years Valentine's nights were dry.But tonight is very special.It is raining as per your wish.Let us dance".

Yaariyan ve... YaariyanYaariyan ve... yaariyan ve..Yaariyaan... yaa...

He ran out forgetting everything else.He felt that he was holding Aastha's hand.He stretched out his hands to feel rain.He was not alone there.There was his Aastha's soul catching his arms.He swayed to the rhythm of rain imagining himself dancing with Aastha.

Khud magar nahi jaan sakaa 

I was numb for a moment. 

Though my eyes saw only Shlok dancing alone in the rain,my heart saw Shlok being happy with his Aastha as my heart had already accepted them as a classic couple. 

Unknowingly my eyes got teary. That moment I felt that I had witnessed the most beautiful and the most tragic love story.

I did not want to distract his imaginary rain dance with his lady love.Because these were the rare beautiful moments of his life.I walked out silently without biding him Good bye'.

Something stopped me there and made me turn back to look at Shlok again.I turned back.

Shlok's imagination was moving to the next level.

Shlok embraced his lady love passionately. 

But within a few moments he felt his shirt being wet with her tears.He looked at her face.

Shlok could see tears flowing down from his Aastha's eyes. 

"Aastha...why your eyes are hurt with tears?"

She sobbed,

"Shlok,it's time for me to go back".

He was shocked.

Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhigaa de poori tarah

"How can you go back Aastha?This is Valentine's night.And we have always spent Valentine's days together". 

"But the fact is that we got separated to be not together on any Valentine's day".

His heart was pricked by the truth she spoke. 

"No Aastha...you can't go". 

"Sorry Shlok.I could'nt keep my promise to be with you on all Valentine's days.I need to go back".

"Don't go Aastha.Pleaseee".He pleaded crying.

Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaanKi mill jaaye isey woh baarishJo bhigaa de poori tarah

My heart wept seeing his condition.

Aastha's image got vanished.Shlok could feel emptiness everywhere.The rain drops poured upon us seemed to her tears shed from heaven.He could feel pain everywhere.The pain he could bear all these years were unbearable for him that moment.He cried out of pain.

He screamed in pain uttering only his lady love's name, 

"Aasthaaa..."

Yaariyan ve... Yaariyan...

I had always seen happiness on Valentine's day.But seeing Shlok's painful love,Valentine's day had turned out to a be tragic day for me...it pointed out the pain of love...It reminded me of only the tragic love story of Shlok and Aastha.Whether it is tragic or not, Valentine's day is closest to Shlok and Aastha as even the smallest moments of their love shone on Valentine's day. 

The end

Entries (Con't)
Entry # 4
Meant To Be

She walked in silence on a cool February evening. A light breeze ruffled her hair and a slight chill passed through her body. She crossed her arms across her chest and shivered slightly but continued walking. Something seemed to be bothering her. She hated the feeling.

After walking for what seemed an eternity, she turned left and entered a park. It was deserted as she had expected. That's how she had wanted it to be. A little of alone time was what she wanted. After sitting down, she closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

There she was- far from the madding crowd of the city. The whole city had come alive with love. Yes, it was that time of the year. The day love was celebrated. It was Valentine's Day. She hated the day even more now. To see other couples getting cosy and indulging in all sorts of PDA made her even more aware of her loss. Tears started trickling down her cheeks. People were not unfair with her; life was. After losing her parents as a kid, Aastha lived with her grandmother. She did not have many friends in her school or college. Then, Nitin entered her life. And when she finally believed that she was living her life in true sense, came the blow. It was someone else he said. With that ended their three year old relationship.

Aastha was an artist's dream. She had chocolate brown eyes one could drown into. She wasn't unaware of her looks. She did have a few admirers in her colleagues and men often complimented her. But she did not care. If she wasn't beautiful for the person she loved, it was no use.

Her phone beeped. She looked at the screen and smiled.

"Hello, where are you Aastha? Why didn't you reply earlier?"

"Was caught up at work."

"Okay, where are you?"

"You know, right?"

"Aah yes I do. Where else could you be?" Shlok hung up.

She smiled slightly after the call. Shlok was a charmer and a ladies' man. He was the son of the rich businessman Niranjan Agnihotri. His riches and dashing looks drew women to him like magnets.

Shlok was one person she could give her life for. He had been there for her through all the ups and downs of her life. They had literally grown up together. People had come and gone. Life had changed but their bond refused to weaken. Despite the differences in their personality and financial status, they refused to let go of each other. Ironically, they did not start off nicely during their school days. But as they grew up, their friendship had only grown stronger than ever. They were inseparable.

After about half an hour, she turned to go when she felt a strong pair of arms around her waist.

"SHLOK! What are you doing here? I thought you were out with Shikha."

"Guess I'm not."

"That I can see. But why?"

"Because we broke up." Shlok said simply and shrugged his shoulders.

"What? When? Where? Why? How?" Aastha asked in a single breath. A part of her was happy but she cursed herself for being such a bad friend.

"It was someone else."

The words pierced her heart. Not only because they reminded her of her failed relationship but also because Shlok was in love-again.

"Who?"

"Chuck it Aastha. I don't wanna talk about it. So, what brought you here?" Shlok tried to change the topic.

"Dunno. Just wanted to be alone."

"Missing someone?"

"No. Why would I miss Nitin now? It has been more than 3 months since the breakup. What makes you think I'm still fixated on him?"

Shlok was quiet for a very long time. He stared deep into her eyes. Finally he said, "You were crying. Aastha, it has been 3 long months and you still pine for him. Accept it; you are still in love with him."

Tears formed in her eyes. Her lip quivered ever so slightly. She bit her lips to stop her tears from falling but failed. "How many times do I have to tell you I'm over him? I don't give a damn to him. Now if you are done, can we please leave? I'm beginning to feel cold."

Something shattered in Shlok when he saw her crying. Instinctively he put his arm over her shoulder and squeezed it. "It's okay. Hey, please don't cry."

Aastha nodded and wiped her tears. She moved forward and slid her arms around his waist. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in an affectionate embrace. The cool breeze made them tighten their grip on each other. Shlok inhaled deeply and took in her scent. He slowly tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears. Finally he sighed.

Aastha always felt so secure in his arms. The raw power of his hands never ceased to amaze her. After a long time, she pulled back and looked into his eyes. "I really have moved on, whether you believe it or not. In fact I think I'm in love again. "

Shlok smiled. She did not like what she saw. She always had a huge crush on him. However he never thought of her more than a friend. There had been instances where he had been overly possessive of her during the time she was in a relationship but she could not draw out any conclusions from that. She stopped her efforts to make him fall for her and became content seeing him as a friend.

"I love you." He said simply and smiled again.

"Stop that. You know how miserable I'm right now. These are the last words I want to hear at the moment. And not from you at least."

"I mean each and every word I say. I love you. It was always you and never somebody else. Didn't it ever occur to you why my relationships didn't last? There was no love; absolutely none from my side. If there ever has been a person in my life who I have thought of ending up with, it is you. When I said someone else to Shikha, I meant you. Why else would I break up with her and directly come here to see you?" Shlok finished in a single breath.

Aastha was dumbstruck. She never thought it would come like this. She didn't know how to respond. She pinched herself to see if it was her dream. Surprisingly, it wasn't.

"Shlok, I-"

She was cut off by a powerful force that came like a storm. He pressed his lips roughly on her soft ones and released all the passion that had been bottled up inside him all these years. He was almost lifting her close to his body. She was completely turned on by his advances but responded shyly to his fierce passion. She felt new sensations rising and falling within her body. He slightly caressed her lips to soothe her pain. Suddenly, realisation struck him and he pulled back as if someone had electrocuted him.

"I'm so sorry Aastha. I just got carried away. It wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't even give you time to respond. I can understand how you feel right now. You can take your time and we can talk about this when you feel like it." Shlok said. Guilt was written all over his handsome face. He was too embarrassed to even look at her. "Come on. Let's get going."

Aastha was flabbergasted both by his kiss and sudden withdrawal. "Running away again, are we? Why don't you take responsibilities for your actions? Why can't you just stay and talk things out?" Aastha was as dazed as he was, if not more. The kiss was as unexpected as the confession. She gathered herself and finally managed to speak slowly. "Look Shlok, I...I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to shout like that. I don't know what came over me. I sometimes don't understand what I say or think. As far as my feelings are concerned, I have always thought of you as more than a friend. I have always had a huge crush on you. I still do too. But I doubt if these feelings can be classified as love. I just came out of a relationship. I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind at this moment. Can you give me some time?"

"Of course. I would give my life if you asked for it. I am ready to wait forever for your answer, though I know what it's going to be." Aastha chuckled at his reply. "Aastha, don't leave me ever. I promise I will never leave your side. We will go together when the time comes." Saying so, he quickly kissed her forehead. "Come, it's getting late. I'll drop you home."

Aastha smiled. She took his hand in hers. Slowly, they walked back home on that cool evening of February. Aastha was content. She felt completed. The vacuum in her life was filled. She was waiting for the day she would say a yes' again, the day for which Shlok was ready to wait as long as he lived because he knew they were meant to be.

THE END

Entry #5
Ashlok:Valentine's Day OS

The sun rays hit my face making me almost blind. I brushed my hand over to the other side expecting a figure to be beside mine, but there wasn't. 

"Shlok?" I called out. nothing, no reply. Maybe he left to office early. I just hoped he'd come home early after all it's valentine's day today. I was excited yet nervous at the same time. I do wish Mr. Kha...  I mean Mr. Shlok has something lovely planned. I couldn't help but smile at how kind he is now then all those other times. Yes, he finally confessed he love me. I didn't even realize how lost I was in my own thoughts till I saw my phone vibrate.

Good morning Mrs.Astha Shlok Agnihotri, I hope you had a good sleepfrom: Shlok
I frowned as I read the message, had he forgotten? or is he pretending. I sighed as my fingers danced my blackberry phone keyboard. should I or should I not? Maybe later after all it's too early in the morning too right. I went to the closet picking  up a beautiful blue saree Shlok chose for me the other day. I decided to take a shower. After 30 mins of relaxtion in the water, I felt relieved. I wanted to decorate the whole house with red roses, but only for his sake I'll decorate the room with lillies. I mean after all it's valentine's day, doesn't mean all guys have to do romantic things, girl can do it too. I smiled as I picked up my phone and ordered some lillies. Taking a one last glance in the mirror, I went downstairs. 
"Astha" I heard my sasu baii calling me.
"yes, sasu bai." I replied.
"here's a list of things that I want you to bring it will take you upto 5:00 in the evening but I want them all done."I was shocked, It's valentine's day. Shlok doesn't recall and now sasu bai wants me to bring all of this. I opened the list and the items on the list were countless. I mean you could have a party for year with these many items.
"b-b-ut ss-aa-us-bb-ai..."
"is there any problem" she cutt me off. I shook my head in disagreement. As I was leaving I felt a tiny hand envolping mine.
"Happy valentine's day, chachi. I love you" Chalo kiski toh yaad aya. 
"Kavya, Chachi loves you too" I replied as I leaned to kiss her soft cheeks. 
As I was leaving the house all I could think of was the lillies what if shlok came early, I wanted it to be surprise. I took my phone and decided to call one of the maids in the house.
"hello Ram, no matter what happens you do not let shlok ji enter our room okay. Only after I come then."
"Ji memsaab" With that I ended the call. 
With that problem solved I need to get all of these items on the list.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
By the time I checked the clock it was 8:00, "hey bapa ji, I'm so late and Sasu bai will officially kill, and all these bags they weigh a ton."
I checked my phone surprisingly there were no missed calls from either home or shlok. Usually shlok ji would get mad at me if I'm late even for a second but today he never said anything?

"Hey bapaji, I hope he didn't forget that today was valentine's day." I finally reached the house, as I opened the door. The lights were closed.  I was terrified I accidently dropped all the bags. As I stood close to the door.
"hello!! koi hai yahan pe?" No reply, just plain darkness.
"Shlok, Kavya, Sasu Bai???" 
"Hey bapa help me" I silently prayed and closed my eyes, and as if my prayers were answered the light was turned on I opened my eyes there stood the whole family. Everything was decorated with such finess, my own house seemed like a fairytale. What shocked me the most was Red Roses. I took one more step only to have roses shower all over me. I couldn't help admire everything.
"Shlok, you knew?" I asked as I looked at  his beautiful eyes.
"Offcourse Astha, It's valentine's day. It's day dedicated to all the lovers." 
"But the groceries?"
"That was just a plan, Astha" I looked at sausu bai smiling sweetly at me.
"huh? so this was all shlok's plan" I gave him a light smack on the arm. He pretended to get hurt and hugged me. I couldn't help but hug him tightly.
"waise, you know surely know how to impress your husband by wearing that beautiful blue coloured saree" I turned red as he whispered into my ear. Someone's fake cough, shook us apart. As I looked down.
Everyone was dressed up in red except for shlok and I. "Shlok ji, I can't help but feel special for all this you have done for me. This is the best valentine's day gift I have ever gotten" I smiled as I  spoke truthfully.
"Wait what do you mean by "ever gotten" you had a boyfriend before me" he asked his possessive side showing a bit.
"No shlok ji, hum to valentine's day ki "V" bhi nahi jaante" I giggled.
"Mrs. Astha Shlok Agnihotri waise toh tum mere ho hi but phir bhi for valentine's day sake, Will you be my valentine?" I looked at shlok who was on his one knee position. I couldn't help but join my hand in his. I felt complete today. I suddenly realize I had lillies. 
"Shlok ji I've a surprise for you too, in the room" As I took his arm and dragged him upstairs.
"wao Astha, I didn't know you were naughty" I slapped his arm playfully again and blushed as he chuckled. 
As I opened the door, I couldn't help but cover up my mouth from what I saw. There were cactus everywhere
"s-shlok j-ji, I a-asked f-f-or l-liliess. I don' t know..."
"Why am I not surprised jahan astha, whahan pareshani"
I gaped at him"but I still love you for being the crazy, careless, silly wife you are"
"And I still love you for the wise, khadoos, possessive husband you are"
We confessed as we held each other embrace.
                                                                                                                                                                           This indeed is the best valentine's day of my life.

Entry #6
Love Any Day

One evening , after a fun day at school , Anuradha walked into her sister's room , lost deep in thought. She had just overheard a conversation between her mother and grandmother. Plopping down on the foot of her sister's bed she said   
" Baby , I want to tell you something. More like plan something"

When her sister showed no sign of noticing her presence she nudged her gently. The girl of thirteen still didn'tbudge. Anuradha gave a painful pinch next.   

" Ouch! Tayi what was that for?" Sayali screamed at her sister   
" Oh! Let me see , maybe because I wanted to bring my baby sister outof her bookland" Anuradha replied , sarcasm evident in her tone.   

" How many times do I have to remind you to call me Sayali or at least Sayu. Why do you keep calling me baby" Sayali said , looking deeply offended.
" Oh! Come on. My chweet lil Saya lurvvess the name" Anuradha teased her sister , irritating her further by pulling her cheeks.   
" Eww! Stop it Anu tayi , I am not a baby anymore. In a few months time we will have one amongst us. Call him or her baby" Sayali said , swatting away her elder sister's hand.    

At that Anuradha remembered her purpose of coming to her sister's room.

" Speaking of the baby , I want your  help in planning something" Anuradha said , her eyes gleaming with excitement.   

" If it's something to do with a prank then I am not helping you" Sayali said flatly.   
" It's not a prank. It's for Ayi and Baba" Anuradha replied.   

" What about them?" Sayali narrowed her eyes.   

" Well you know that the Valentines Day has passed" Anuradha began but was stopped by Sayali's snort.   

" Thank goodness , I was growing sick of all the hormonal display at school."   

" You are just thirteen but you act like you are over 30" Anuradha commented , shaking her head.   

" Yeah well you are fifteen and you act like you are 5 sometimes" Sayali shot back.   Anuradha just rolled her eyes before continuing
" What I was saying is that I just heard Ayi talking to Aaji about how she and Baba don't get to spend much time together now. How dad's so busy and all. She sounded so sad and that's not good for her , right?" she paused to look at her sister who nodded.     
Their mother was pregnant. The girls were excited about the new arrival.  Wanting to take good care of their mother they had looked upon the net and also asked their grandmother about it. She had told them that it was necessary for their mother to be happy as much as possible.  

" I was thinking maybe we could do something for them. A surprise. " Anu said , looking expectantly at her sister.   
" Not a bad idea. Were you thinking of a dinner outside for them alone?" Sayali asked , cottoning on.   
" A dinner alright but at home" Anu said.  
 " But Anu tayi , they can't spend time alone here. Not with the whole lot of us being here" Sayali raised her doubt. 

With a smile Anu got down to discussing and perfecting her plan.    

Next Evening   

Shlok Agnihotri entered his house tired from a hectic day at office. He hardly had time to breathe these days and also sorely missed his wife's company at office. But he was happy that soon she would deliver their third bundle of joy after a considerable gap. His Astha had always given him joy and love though he had hurt her deeply. The past still haunted him at times. What he had done couldn't be erased but he had tried every moment from the day he realised his love for his wife to make it up to her.  Being an introvert when it came to emotions , he had to work real hard to make her believe in him once more. He still wondered why she did. Would he have done that?

Just then he realised that the lights in his house were dimmed. He knew that his mother , along with Varad bau and Sojal vahini were out. But were was Astha and his girls?   

He was about to call out to Astha when he heard the main door opening behind him.   

" Astha? Where did you go alone? " Shlok asked his wife concerned.   

Astha Agnihotri smiled at her husband. He was always overprotective of her when she was pregnant.   

" I just went for the regular check up Shlok and I wasn't alone, Gauri accompanied me"   

" You could have called me Astha" Shlok said ,  feeling a bit disappointed and also relieved that Astha had gone with her friend.   

" I know how busy you are these days Shlok or else you would've been my choice" Astha said , smiling and linking her arm through her husband's.   

Shlok smiled down at her. She was still the sane beautiful Astha he had married. Two deliveries had definitely taken their effect but that did nothing to reduce her beauty in his eyes.   

" Why is the house so dark and where are the girls? I left them here with Rani" Astha asked , looking at her surroundings.   

" They must be in their rooms. Busy in their own worlds. You know how Anu is when she plugs her earphones in and Sayu is always inside a book" Shlok chuckled , thinking fondly of his two angels.   
Astha smiled. There's nothing more precious to her than her family.  Her children meant the world to her and their father also dotted on them.   

" Come on let's find them." Shlok started walking towards the
 stairs.   
" Shlok look at that! " Astha exclaimed , pointing at the wall opposite them.

A glowing arrow was present on it pointing to their right. On it was written " Ayi , Baba please come this way"   Shlok and Astha exchanged glances before smiling and walking in the direction most definitely put there by their daughters. More arrows where present on their way , that finally led them to   

"Wow! " a soft exclaim left Shlok's lips as he looked at the arrangements in their garden. A table it's leg decorated with lilies and carnations stood in the centre laden with food. Towards one side on another table was a music player and what looked like a card. Lights of various colours illuminated the small set up , bathing it in a glow.   Astha walked upto the table with music player and took the card.   " Ayi , Baba this is for you. Baba's busy schedule doesn't allow you time together right and also Ayi needs to be happy always. So we made this small arrangement for you , with Rani's kaki's and Harish kaka's help. This player has all your favourite songs. So dance , eat and enjoy" Underneath this was a smiley and their daughters names.   

Astha felt tears prick her eyes. She turned to Shlok unable to speak. 
" Let's do as they say" Shlok said , pressing on the music player.  An old Bollywood number " Kabhi Jo Badal Barse" began playing. He looked into his wife's eyes reminscing their first dance. She smiled slightly and took the hand he offered.   Taking care not to press too much on his wife's protruding belly , Shlok led Astha in a slow dance. Astha rested her head against his chest slowly inhaling his scent. The scent comforted her and also aroused her desires. She was surprised to see that she was aroused even now. She raised her head to look at her husband and saw her feelings mirrored in his black eyes.

" Astha I know I never really told you how much I love you. I have hurt you beyond measure and no amount of appology can erase that. The only thing I can say now is , I love you more than words could say. The only way to tell you that is this" With that Shlok lowered his head and kissed his wife deeply. He felt her hand encircle his neck and he placed his hands around her waist. He raised one hand to thread through her soft hair. Her scent was still alluring to him. He wanted very badly to devour her but knew he needed to be gentle with her. Reluctantly he pulled away from her and looked into her glazed eyes.

" I love you Shlok and I will always love you. All that hurt you gave me are long gone. You have erased it yourself. I am sorry for my at times harsh words . It must've hurt you as well. The only way I can heal that is by loving you for as long as I live"

Shlok's eyes watered. He felt his heart would burst with joy. Though he had done little to deserve the love of this woman, he was proud to be the one in her life. She would always and only be his.

A giggle broke their reverie. Both of them looked around for source of the sound. Shlok noticed it first.   

" Come out you two" he ordered. He straightened his facial expression to look stern.   Slowly his daughters inched into the room looking sheepish. They looked once atbhis face and then looked down. He did allow them liberties but was also strict when needed. They were under the impression this was one such time.

" Where you spying on us all the while?  " Shlok asked sternly.   Astha smiled seeing through her husband at once. His voice was a little too stern.  

" No baba! We just came now and it was my idea to come" Anuradha replied " We just wanted to see if our surprise you know" she trailed off looking at the ground. 
  " I wanted to come as well baba." Sayali supported her sister quietly. 

Shlok couldn't help smiling. His daughters may bicker and fight but in the end they always defended each other. Anuradha was almost the spitting image of his mother and replica of Astha in behaviour. She had an excellent brain as well.  Sayali on the other hand was quiet but with an intelligence that left many in his social circle astounded. They were his gems.

" Come here" Astha called them.
When they came near enough both Shlok and Astha hugged them.   
" This was a wonderful surprise guys" Shlok said , kissing his first born on her head " We loved it."  
 " You did!" Sayali smiled at her parents.   

" Yes beta we did" Astha gently ruffled Sayu's head " Thank you"   " All these food who prepared it?" Shlok asked   

" Don't worry baba we did it withRani kaki's help. It's not that bad" Anu chuckled.   The four of them laughed. 

" The sweet dish though just might be. Tayi prepared it herself" Sayali teased her elder sister.   

" It's not bad. You see what baba has to say after the dinner" Anu said defiantly.   Sayali just poked out her tongue. Astha who saw a fight brewing intervened

" That's enough.  Why don't we all eat the food together or have you guys had dinner?"   

" No ayi but this time is for you. We will have it together" Sayali said , pointing at herself and Anu.  
 " We all have dinner together like a family. We all need to spend time together" Shlok said.   His word was usually the final and the girls agreed. 

As they all sat down for dinner Sayu said to Anu
" See we don't really need Valentines day to celebrate love. Any day is fine if love each other enough"  

" I think I might agree with you on that" Anu said smiling, while looking at her parents.

The End!

Those six wonderful one shot were sent to me via PM. Please follow the rules and make sure you read then vote.
Good luck to all the participants who have sent in their entries :D
Enjoy reading the romantic AShlok One shots this valentine !

beautiful thread Ammy :D 

Entry#2. Tint Of Jealousy

Entry # 4. Meant To Be

Entry #6. Love Any Day

very good stories everyone πŸ‘

#2. Tint Of Jealousy.

# 4. Meant To Be.

#6.Love any day.

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago
All the best contestants and good job writers.
entry #2 tint of jealousy
#4 meant to be
#6 love any day <3