Neelu Kohli, Utkarsha Naik and Rajesh Balwani join the cast of MB

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Neelu Kohli, Utkarsha Naik and Rajesh Balwani join the cast of Madhubala

Saurabh Tewari's Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors is gaining all the limelight of late, with viewers expecting few big guns to enter the show to add to the drama in the post leap phase of story telling.

While reports of Deepshika Nagpal, Kishwer Merchantt and Fenil Umrigar's entry has already been reported in media circles, we have a bit more information on the addition to the cast.

Talented actress Utkarsha Naik who essayed the role of Manorama in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has been roped in to play a pivotal role. Paired opposite her will be Rajesh Balwani who is presently seen in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.. Ajab Sa Risk Hai. Also, seasoned actress Neelu Kohli who was last seen on Colors in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha will have a very important role to essay.

A reliable source tells us that Deepshika who will play mother to the super star Abhay Kapoor (Gunjan Utreja) will be an out and out negative lady. For a change, Utkarsha will play a completely positive role, that of the chachi' to Abhay who is more like a mother to him. Rakesh Balwani will play Abhay's chacha'. Neelu Kohli will be the head of Abhay's family, and will be fondly called Beeji by one and all. Neelu will again essay a positive character, who will be very affectionate towards Abhay.

As per reports, Kishwer will play the wife of Nikhil Lamba (Puneet Sachdev). Fenil has been roped in to play the parallel lead on the show, which will be that of wife to Abhay.

When contacted, Utkarsha said, "Talks are certainly on, but nothing is final as of now. I am waiting to know from them."

Neelu Kohli though confirmed her entry in Madhubala saying, "Yes, I will be heading Abhay's family. This is all that I can say at the moment."

We could not get through to Rakesh Balwani to get his confirmation.

Our efforts to reach Producer Saurabh Tewari were in vain.

We hear that the new cast will start shooting for Madhubala very soon.

Utkarsha Naik, Neelu Kohli & Rajesh Balwani in Madhubala.

TOI has been constantly updating its readers about the new entries in Nautanki Telefilm's Madhubala- Ishq Ek Junoon.

After roping in big names from the Television industry like Deepshikha Nagpal, Kishwar Merchantt and Gunjan Utreja (as the new lead), the makers have now brought in actors like Utkarsha Naik, Rajesh Balwani and Neelu Kohli on the show.

Sources inform that Neelu Kohli will be seen playing the role of Abhay Kapoor's (Gunjan Utreja) bebe whereas Utkarsha Naik and Rajesh Balwani have been finalized to play the role of Abhay Kapoor's uncle and aunt. Utkarsha's role will be a positive one and she will be like a mother to Abhay.

When contacted, Utkarsha Naik, Neelu Kohli and Rajesh Balwani remained
unavailable for comment.

Edited by LadyFlame - 10 years ago
what the🤬 now fenil will be parallel lead with DD ðŸ˜¡
last time i remember the name of the show was Madhubala🤔
good ..ST is learning..a big starcast helps..
all ak family members means anti jr madhu n neg. characters
welcome all 😊 Edited by LadyFlame - 10 years ago
Originally posted by bikeshsngh03

what the🤬 now fenil will be parallel lead with DD ðŸ˜¡
last time i remember the name of the show was Madhubala🤔
well they are bringing in an army of new entries to make up for the deficit of a single character rk but still i am sure they will fail
No rima, it wont fail. I just told u this yesterday. today trp has come out n it is 2.3. a good rise. in the coming weeks it wl rise again.
It is st' s prestigious issue. Anyways i am not watching it, just keep a track of it.