Nach Baliye 6

{*}Nach Baliye Season 6 Members Awards - Results Night! {*}

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello everyone!

We apologize for the delay in the results, but here's to the night that is all about announcing and giving it up for all those winners who have achieved something great in this forum!

The DT would like to firstly thank everyone for being so supportive and in making the NB6 forum a super hit! 👏👏

Now, coming to those winners, congratulations from the DT to everyone who won!

First up is the winning jodi's biggest fan that is Biggest Asha-Rithvik Fan and this one goes to not one, not two but three members

Huma-
Anvijanya
AbhayVakil_1992

Congrats guys, here's a signature for you all to use! 👏

Next up is the Biggest Fan of Riddhi-RaQesh and it goes to the most famous fan of the couple

FIZK6

The title of being the Biggest fans of Ripu-Shivangi are

anamika-
Oliviaa

Congrats guys, use the signature below to show off the title 👏

And now onto Gurmeet-Debina Fan who was somewhat expected to win, eh?

Goes out to 2 members who truly deserve this;

JanakiRaghunath
COLOGY

Congrats guys! 👏👏

When all the jodi's are talked about, how can the most famous hot duo be missed? Onto the category of announcing the Biggest Bade-Chote Fan that is the biggest Karan-Gautam fan and this goes out to two members as well;

Maricela
Baki

Congrats you two! 👏👏

Look for more awards in the next post..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Onto the members who are always seen around the NB6 Forum which makes them the Most Active Members of the Forum and these are none other than

COLOGY
peachesnplums

Congrats guys, remain active! 👏
👏

The ones who argue logically and became the Debaters of this Forum are;

Huma-
Annu8193

Congrats guys, keep the debating coming! 😃
👏

The Most Creative Members in the Forum who have impressed all are none other than

AbhayVakil_1992
eshaaax3.
anamika-

Congrats guys! 👏
👏

The members who didn't argue or fight amidst all the wars in the forum. The ones who remained calm and got the title of being the Most Neutral Members of the Forum are;

adigaag
palbhar

Congrats guys on remaining neutral and solving the many fights! 👏
👏

The updater of this forum, the writer who wrote, wrote and wrote and became the Writer of this Forum is

-Alina.

Congrats, Alina! 👏
👏

The members who were defensive towards every other couple and got the title of being the Sajid Khan of this Forum are

MischiefManaged
_YoU_KnOw_WhO

Congrats guys! 👏👏

The member who talked more than committing to action is the Shilpa Shetty of the Forum and this one goes out to

only4ashvik
silvermoonlight

Congrats the Shetty's of this forum! 👏
👏

And the last regular member award is for the member who analyzes everything and to the utmost at that and this is our very own Terrence Lewis of the Forum is

adigaag

Look out for the DT awards in the post below...
illuminated. thumbnail
And now onto the Development Team Special Awards!

The DT member who stops a lot of action, and was the Strictest DT member is

*Resham*

Congrats Resham, continue being strict please! 👏
👏

The member who is the Easiest to Talk to DT member is

BalamPichkaari

Congrats, BP! 👏
👏

The members who worked round the clock and became the Most Hardworking DT members are;

BalamPichkaari
supercool3
DeviatedTesoro.

Congrats Jillu, Ritchelle and myself! 👏
👏

And now the last DT award that is all about those who missed the action and become the MIA DT member are;

*Resham*
-Fivr-
supercool3

Congrats guys! 👏
👏👏

A special shoutout to ALL the winners! 👏👏
illuminated. thumbnail
Thankyou the graphicers who made the sigs; ...swagger... , appy_indy-KD , -iLoveSobti- and myself for the winners signatures! 🤗

Thankyou to all those who voted and nominated members who truly deserved the awards!
🤗

Thankyou to the most amazing team of Global Moderators (gk_09 , Aahaana and *Shruti*) who helped us out and were always present to guide all of us! 🤗

See you all around in hopefully other forums! 😃

For the last time,

Regards,
*Resham*  , BalamPichkaari , supercool3 and DeviatedTesoro.

illuminated. thumbnail
Congrats EVERYONE!

It was amazing being a part of this forum! Jilz and Ritch, you two have been the most amazing people to work with! And ofcourse, getting to know the GMs was the most special thing that happened through NB6. I will miss working for this forum! 😒 But love you guys! 🤗🤗🤗
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats to all the winners, and shoutouts to those who voted for me in the "Easiest to Talk To" section! Its very humbling to have received so much appreciation from you guys :)

Saruu, Jillu and the greenies; working with you guys was the most fun thing ever! Sorting out RPs became ever more fun with our snide comments and opinions about everything! We make a kickass team, and we really, really need to work together again! These past 4 months have been fun, and I'll cherish those memories for a long time :)

To the forum, thank YOU for making Nach Baliye Season 6 Forum one of the best reality forums in recent times. It really warms our heart to see the outcome of the forum, and we have only YOU to thank for this. 

Here's bidding adieu to the forum and its members for one last time, but just so you know, I'm very accessible through PMs and scraps, so do feel free to hit me a PM should you think I can help you in any way!

-Ritchelle [BalamPichkaari]
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats adigaag aka Aditi, Janaki and COLOGY 
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats to all the winners! ⭐️
This was my first time on a reality show forum and what a journey it was. I absolutely adored working with Ritch and Sara <3 And like Ritch mentioned, we had so much fun as we would have an opinion on everything that happened here. 😆

That being said, this would be an experience that the three of us would cherish. And the GMs were wonderful in helping us at every step!

yaqeen. thumbnail
OMG..😲😲 I cannot believe I won an award! 😆 Thank You so much for all those people who nominated/voted for me. 🤗 
LazyBing thumbnail

I am soo happy I won the 'Biggest AshVik fan' award! Thank you to everybody who voted for me and made me win my first award for a reality show🤗..now I cant wait for the next season lol😆😃 And I loved the siggy😳