Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

kindly scrap this political move for degrading vrushan popularity

TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So ruhi is here to torcher us more..as expected...im not surprised atall...we all know how ameeta d is ???nd what channelv. is?.so i dont want to repeat anything...just want to convey this msg to cv nd channelv...ya guys we have predicted your political move ...we know why you guys brought ruhi in swaron...just to destroy swaron story no no...its a big plan ogf yours..ur main agenda is to degrading vrushan yani vrushika mehta-shantanu maheswari's popularity...you guys very well know how much polpular vrushan is..nd u really hate vrushan..so dont want to leave any point to ruin vrushans polpularity...but i want to assure you noone can ruin vrushan popularity when we all swaron/vrushan fans is here...this ruhi crap is just to reduce swaron screenspace...reduce vrushikas screenspace...reduce swaron scenes...destroy swayam's one women man charcter etc..so as we all know your cheap move kindly scrap this move..neither it will bounce to back you...just like eveleasing,molesting track bounce back you...so we want swaron pathup within 15 days...dont want ruhi to be swayams rosedate or anything..kindly keep away this abala nari character from swaron..nd dont try to play with us...cause we are very much champ in this game...like we screw you guys in sharon eveteasing goofups of yours...nd thanks you for taking initiative for damage control...so its a request nd warning...dont try to play this political game of ruining vrushan popularity,...if you guys further make any goofups about swaron...we will teach you some lessons...give vrushan equal repect nd give swaron patchup with swaronish essence...nd cut this ruhi crap...its really a insulting things for small town girls...who have so much ambition ...nd they are not like this abala nari..ruhis character a insult to small town girls...so before creating further goofups think about it...nd dnt ever try to think about degrading vrushan polpularity..when we swaron fans are here😉😉
Edited by anindo_vrushan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_4you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Post Anindo . These is what their plan is they want to assure Vrushan Popularity goes down. I was aware of the fact why Palki Mam were taken off from the project. D3 is Popular only because of Palki Mam Creativity be KR or be it Taare or SwaRon she has given the best of the show. She Made this show the number 1 but now because political moves in Chanel and Cv's they are getting Low TRP. 
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Absolutely correct. Now it looks blatantly intentional and obvious that they are sidelining VruShan to reduce their popularity and that Dumb cvs has the guts to question fans as to why tvts are falling. She is seriously a mental case, I just dont understand what Shantanu has done to deserve such cruel treatment from cvs and channel. is this the fruit of his three yrs of hardwork and dedication. Palki mam d3 was far better, entertaining and addictive. Miss her😭
Analysis thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If a CV(Palki ma'am),made D3 no 1, Made Such beautiful characters,Such beautiful creativity, such beautiful story,,still Cinevista told her to left😕
Answer we have , they r going to close the show this year...
V is changing its theme, new shows , new concepts😎

How can u say  such a brilliant cv to leave😡
Coz u want some1 who will come n remove the hangover of ol couples from their fans👏

DMG example --- Started with Palki,
Ar-Rid too much Hangover
Cinevista decided end --Called ameeta, n gave her the responsibility
She made Rid-Sid, 
after it fans were just wanted them together, no romance either, they were just wanted them with each other in last
In end , Ar-Rid to just make fans feel ok

But what happened,Hangover over, u were looking for new show, new couple,new story,,,,,,,
This plan they did with DMG

Similarly here in D3, they r out of story n concept 
n D3 Swaron was going too much 
FAns are crazy, they can't see other couples just want swaron

Cinevista decided to end the show, coz story nai hai ab, kab tak dance hoga ab
So they called Palki off
CAlled ameeta on
Gave her the responsiblity
Ki Hangover khatm karo magar pyar se
Pata bhi na chale kuch
Called Shakti just to hold D3 for sometime ,Showing Arsha just for a reason
TO make fool of D3 fans

Yehi hoga, last mein ok feel ke lia patch up denge
Tabhi new couple ko tarse fans
New concept n new show laye
Sab bhul jayenge yarr

Yehi Marketing hai, business hai

Edited by Analysis - 10 years ago
Sam_4you thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 Post hats off. I know d3 will end same way as DMG ended badly. Already D3 Started going down. Yes Story aur concept unke pass hai hai nahi ab.
Avalanche. thumbnail
Please guys I understand you frustrations but please don't do this to yourselves. Even I don't like the third wheel but as swaron fans we will have to give Ruhi a chance to even hope for a swaron patchup. I request that you don't bash so much because the anger can be two sided. I am not pointing fingers but if we bash too much, then we might never get our swaron back. Please, it is a request.
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tareyforever333

Please guys I understand you frustrations but please don't do this to yourselves. Even I don't like the third wheel but as swaron fans we will have to give Ruhi a chance to even hope for a swaron patchup. I request that you don't bash so much because the anger can be two sided. I am not pointing fingers but if we bash too much, then we might never get our swaron back. Please, it is a request.

hey,its not bashing..its warning...as you know what kind of treatment taarey fans recieve from this channel..so i dont want history to repeat once again..and i dont want swaron fans also go through to this phrase that you all taarey fan go through after taarey end...sorry if i hurt you any way...
Avalanche. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anindo_vrushan

hey,its not bashing..its warning...as you know what kind of treatment taarey fans recieve from this channel..so i dont want history to repeat once again..and i dont want swaron fans also go through to this phrase that you all taarey fan go through after taarey end...sorry if i hurt you any way...

Don't worry, you didn't hurt me because it is the truth. We taarey fans went through a lot and still are going through it. I understand your sentiments towards swaron because even I have those same sentiments. Swaron are the only reason that I am watching d3 but all these warning notes, I tell you are of no use. As a taarey fan, I know. We requested, pleaded, warned, and even bashed sometimes but they never listened to us. I just don't want to go through this phase again with swaron and I don't want others to experience the pain we went through. Hope you understand.😊
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Analysis

If a CV(Palki ma'am),made D3 no 1, Made Such beautiful characters,Such beautiful creativity, such beautiful story,,still Cinevista told her to left😕

Answer we have , they r going to close the show this year...
V is changing its theme, new shows , new concepts😎

How can u say  such a brilliant cv to leave😡
Coz u want some1 who will come n remove the hangover of ol couples from their fans👏

DMG example --- Started with Palki,
Ar-Rid too much Hangover
Cinevista decided end --Called ameeta, n gave her the responsibility
She made Rid-Sid, 
after it fans were just wanted them together, no romance either, they were just wanted them with each other in last
In end , Ar-Rid to just make fans feel ok

But what happened,Hangover over, u were looking for new show, new couple,new story,,,,,,,
This plan they did with DMG

Similarly here in D3, they r out of story n concept 
n D3 Swaron was going too much 
FAns are crazy, they can't see other couples just want swaron

Cinevista decided to end the show, coz story nai hai ab, kab tak dance hoga ab
So they called Palki off
CAlled ameeta on
Gave her the responsiblity
Ki Hangover khatm karo magar pyar se
Pata bhi na chale kuch
Called Shakti just to hold D3 for sometime ,Showing Arsha just for a reason
TO make fool of D3 fans

Yehi hoga, last mein ok feel ke lia patch up denge
Tabhi new couple ko tarse fans
New concept n new show laye
Sab bhul jayenge yarr

Yehi Marketing hai, business hai

ur also absolute correct...but now its a big political game of channelv...they want to ruin swaron as well as vrushan popularity...nd reason we all know😊
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is a VruShaan post to Channel n CVs. Kindly keep to it. Dragging Shakti in comments will neither be good to you nor for us.

It will get the post closed down unnecessarily.